PDA

View Full Version : Anna truth&dare

anna84
06-08-2014, 02:47 AM
I'm new into this but I need harder cruel dares.
I like semi-public and humiliating orders but i would try anything else as well.
You can ask me anything.

maxS
06-08-2014, 02:54 AM
Go pee and than give yourself a swirlie. Cruel enough? (;

anna84
06-08-2014, 03:09 AM
Go pee and than give yourself a swirlie. Cruel enough? (;

thank you sir.

i was able to pee a little than i put my head into the toilet. I flushed the toilet and all my hair and face became wet. I washed my face afterwards already.

SweetTeen
06-08-2014, 03:12 AM
Question Set #1

1. Ever had an orgasm just from anal play?
2. Do you remember an emberassing moment when you were a child?
3. Rather be Plugged for a Week or No touch for a Week?
4. Ever ruined an orgasm accidentally?
5. Do you remember how you thought about BDSM before you experienced it?

Question Set #2

1. Ever had an orgasm just from humping something?
2. Are you afraid of heights?
3. Are you afraid of darkness?
4. Have you ever taken a nude picture of yourself?
5. Do you like edging?

Question Set #3
1. Would you describe yourself as a person who tries to be happy all the time?
2. You come into your room and see a spider on the wall ,what do you do?
3. What is the nearest object to your right ?
4. If you could make 1 change in the world , what would it be?
5. Rather be a Vampire or a bird?

Question Set #4
1. Would you kill a stranger if you would be paid 1 million euro for it? ( Not the killing itself just the decision about if he lives or not)
2. Rather have the ability to kill anyone with just thinking of it or have the ability to heal any illness with just touching the ill person, but youre unable to move if you choose the second.
3. Rather edge 100 times or have a ruined orgasm?
4. What is your least favorite thing about life itself?
5. Do you believe in love at first sight?

anna84
06-08-2014, 03:25 AM
Question Set #1

1. No, I rarely fingering it
2. no, not really at the moment. i have some but not important ones
3. I dont think that i would be able to plug myself...so rather no touching
4. yes, a few time a ruined during edging
5. very exciting very arousing

Question Set #2

1. yes sometime that the way i do it.
2. if it is not safe than yes. if there is something to hold on then just a little.
3. no if it is safe..like my home.
4. not really...
5. yes

Question Set #3
1. no, im rather troubled...
2. sometime i dont care about it. if it is large and dangerous than i trying to save it outside. if it scares me i kill it.
3. phone
4. make he people mire intelligent.
5. vampire

Question Set #4
1. yes
2. first
3. edge
4. aging
5. yes

anna84
06-08-2014, 11:35 PM
Please rule my whole day.
It is hot and i have free time and everything.
or ask anything if you want that.

submissivenick
06-08-2014, 11:41 PM
put a banana in your pussy, wear a skirt with no panties and walk around the mall until you get 5 attractive guys' numbers. Make sure it doesnt fall out ;) if it starts to slip u can use your hand to push it back but you have to under your skirt. good luck!

anna84
06-09-2014, 12:04 AM
i would like something more creative if it possible

Master.
06-09-2014, 01:54 AM
i would like something more creative if it possible
Ask and you shall receive. (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=1373721#post1373721)
Seeing as you enjoy semi-public I think the best option for you is to find a quite little clothes shop and run out in your sexiest set of underwear, act embarrassed and scared, shyly ask the assistant to get your clothes from the changing room and then get dressed in the middle of the shop as soon as they give you your clothes.

anna84
06-09-2014, 01:59 AM
Ask and you shall receive. (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=1373721#post1373721)
Seeing as you enjoy semi-public I think the best option for you is to find a quite little clothes shop and run out in your sexiest set of underwear, act embarrassed and scared, shyly ask the assistant to get your clothes from the changing room and then get dressed in the middle of the shop as soon as they give you your clothes.

hm...it is too public though...

actually the shops are clothed at the moment it is a bank holiday

NickN
06-09-2014, 02:24 AM
What is the sexiest set of underwear you own?

anna84
06-09-2014, 02:28 AM
What is the sexiest set of underwear you own?

I have a black thong with black push up bra

NickN
06-09-2014, 02:34 AM
I have a black thong with black push up bra

I want you spend today wearing only that, and the highest pair of heels you can get your hands on.

Then stand in front of a window facing the street. Hands behind your back, legs just over shoulder width apart. For every person/car you see pass by you must turn around, bend over and spank yourself, regardless of it they look in or not.

anna84
06-09-2014, 02:38 AM
i would go out today...

NickN
06-09-2014, 02:42 AM
Then just swap the thong for a dress

anna84
06-11-2014, 08:11 AM
I would like you to go on with the tasks

Aussiebloke19
06-11-2014, 08:39 AM
I like semi-public and humiliating orders but i would try anything else as well.
You can ask me anything.

Wear a short skirt and crop top (or similar), your black thong and a vibe in your ass! Use public transport where possible, and while sitting in public, pee your undies. Then remove your thong (either in public or in a toilet), stuff them into your pussy and continue your day.

Aussiebloke19
06-11-2014, 08:40 AM
Also do you have Kik?

anna84
06-11-2014, 08:44 AM
no i dont have a kik

Aussiebloke19
06-11-2014, 08:47 AM
no i dont have a kik

Thats fine! Do you accept my dare? Keep me updated

anna84
06-11-2014, 08:50 AM
i dont have toys

Aussiebloke19
06-11-2014, 08:54 AM
i dont have toys

then find something big to put in your ass

NickN
06-11-2014, 09:35 AM
Seen something like this elsewhere on here...

Dress up as a slutty schoolgirl - white, button-up blouse, short skirt, your sexy black thong and bra, heels, and bold red lipstick. Walk down a semi busy road and undo one button for every car that passes. When all buttons are undone bend over and pretend to rub your ankle or something, allowing your skirt to ride up and reveal your thong-clad ass. Then re-do your buttons and start again. Could try on three different roads

Can modify if you think it will work better for your area changed slightly...

anna84
06-11-2014, 09:45 AM
thanks
I will do something similar today...

Masterdaddy13
06-11-2014, 10:07 AM
Drink at least 32 ounces of water, wait 1 hour, put on anything you wish, go to a mall or public area. Find bathroom, go in and place a small amount of icy hot on one finger. Rub it into your clit then walk around for a minimum of 30 minuets before you pee or rinse off the icy hot

corsa198
06-11-2014, 10:14 AM
Have you ever peed in your underwear/clothes?
If so, when was the last time you peed yourself?
If so, what were you wearing when you peed yourself?
Would you ever do it for a dare?
Do you ever wait so long for the toilet you think you won't make it?
What is the sexiest outfit you own?
When did you last wear it?
What is the sluttiest outfit you've worn?
When did you last wear it?
What underwear are you wearing?
What is the sexiest underwear you own?
What is your favourite underwear you own?
Do you ever like to let your underwear show like as a whaletail?
Do you like it if people look up your skirt?
Do you like to go commando?

NickN
06-14-2014, 01:29 AM
thanks
I will do something similar today...

How did it go? What did you do?

lonelypunishment
06-14-2014, 01:33 AM
i dare you to not pee for 2 hours the catch is you must drink 30 oz in the next 20 min

anna84
06-14-2014, 01:56 AM
How did it go? What did you do?

Actually i think noone really seen me...
It was not so exciting i would say im sorry

anna84
07-01-2014, 09:43 AM
need hard task for a week

fishcake321
07-01-2014, 12:20 PM
need hard task for a week

This task will last you seven days. It involves edging. You aren't to cum.

On day one, you'll do one indoor edge and one outdoor edge. You're to dress in as little as possible, preferably no underwear and a dress with the hem above the knee. The dress is to be of as light a material as you have, but it must have pockets. The aim is that you feel as naked as possible in public because you like that.

Before you go ahead with it, there is one modification you are to make to the dress, which is to cut out the lining of one of the pockets. This is because you're going to touch yourself in public.

On day one, you're going to edge just inside your front door (or if you live with others, the door from your private area to the communal area). Once edging, hold the edge for one minute, drop your dress hem and walk out into the public area. Head outside to somewhere that is public with a fair number of people. You can choose public transport if you want. If you sit, you are to have you bottom bare on the surface you are sitting on.

You're then to put your hand in your pocket and masturbate. Be aware of the people around you and whether they are looking at you or not. If you think that someone has figured out what you're doing, only stop if you think you've offended them, otherwise continue and make eye contact with them every now and then.

Bring yourself to the edge and keep it there for one minute. Do not cum. When you've finished, get up in a way that there is a chance that you flash someone. Try not to blush too much. If they see your pussy they know that you're walking around with no underwear on, which should be arousingly embarrassing.

One day two, you are hold your edge for two minutes before you go out. When you're out, you're to do two edges and hold them for two minutes each.

On day three, your indoors edge is to last for three minutes. Outdoors, you do three edges of three minutes each.

By day seven, you'll have 49 minutes of edging in public, nearly and hour, and seven chances to flash someone.

On each day, write a short description here of what you did. I'd also like to know which arouses you more, the public flashing, the public masturbation, or the anticipation of walking out in public aroused.

anna84
07-19-2014, 09:18 AM
I have time today and tomorrow all day.
Tell me what to do. I would like to go somewhere for all day maybe for night as well.
The dare has to be long and detailed and I will try to find time to answer during the day as well from a mobile.

wewhoare
07-19-2014, 12:17 PM
Hello, anna84!
1. You can't cum. You can ask me by PM for it anytime you want, you have to write an explanation of why you need it in this case.
2. You are to dress in as little as possible, at least 6 hours a day you should spend naked.
3. You have to edge at least 4 times a day.
4. At least once a day you have to cover your pussy with toothpaste, than
no touching until the pain is over.
5. You have to clean yourself as soon as possible after you've done something messy or get dirty. In your house you can use your bathroom comfortably only once in two days, other times you have to do it in a way
that causes you discomfort (choose what it will be by yourself).
6. You have to be very polite in public, even if you think it'll make you look strange. If you see a way to get aroused safely in public, do it.
7. You have to eat kneeling on the floor at home. And kneeling must continue for at least 40 minutes every time.
8. You have to drink a glass of your pee every day.
9. You have to tease yourself masturbating but not even edging from the moment you go to bed till you fall asleep. Repeat teasing every time you wake up at night.
10. Each day you have to get up at 7:00 AM.
11. You can pause every rule except first for perfoming dares.
Make pauses as short as possible. Slap your pussy 20 times for each pause.
12. You have to PM me a brief report each day.
You have to post here what rules you choose to accept.
Once accepted you can stop a rule only if I let you by PM.

Ardin
07-19-2014, 01:44 PM
Wear a short skirt and no panties or bra. Get you nipples nice and hard, then go into a shoe store, and ask for some help trying on high heels. You are not allowed to cross your legs or close them while you are getting help. You don't have to flash the whole store, but you should make it clear to your helper that you aren't wearing anything down below.

james125
07-19-2014, 01:48 PM
You can ask me anything.

Bind your tits then melt candle wax on them tell it cover your whole tits.

anna84
10-20-2014, 11:54 PM
Truth or dare anyone?

hornyboy27
10-21-2014, 12:26 AM
i would like to play truth or dare!

anna84
10-30-2014, 04:01 AM
Just give me a cruel and humiliating task for today please :)

Nawee
10-30-2014, 05:30 AM
stick a cucumber or a banana up your pussy and have it in there the whole day. At 2 different times during the day you should take a hour long walk outside only wearing a short skirt and a tiny top in a medium crowded area no underwear allowed. when you get home you must use said fruit or vegetable to edge 20 times standing infront of a non covered window the whole time. on your chest you must write: dare slut

anna84
09-06-2015, 02:57 AM
i need to be humiliated and degraded semi publicly. help me with an order where to go and what to do

goodguy21
09-06-2015, 03:10 PM
have some challange for you

make shure you have to pee -> drink enough water

go out and wear some skirt lenght of your choice
if you want to wet yourself wear underwear
if not go out without
take some public place with poeple around you
(you could also use some semi public place or parking garage at all)
go down on your knees and fake that you are doing something
if you do so let your pee flow out but do not get caught
(some grass would be easy concret much more difficult)