PDA

View Full Version : 20/F Humiliation Dares?

LadyAxeWound
06-08-2014, 01:08 AM
I'm looking for dares, my bf says I'm in need of punishment. Please give me some dares-preferably humiliation, I need to learn my place. I will post a report for each dare I complete.

Thank you!

toshy
06-08-2014, 01:16 AM
Eat your next meal off the kitchen floor , no hands used , and 3 markers in your ass

LadyAxeWound
06-08-2014, 01:19 AM
Eat your next meal off the kitchen floor , no hands used , and 3 markers in your ass

I'm very new to anal, and I can't fit three into my ass. May we modify it or would you like to give me a punishment for my tight asshole? Thank you for the dare. I will post a report as soon as it is completed.

toshy
06-08-2014, 01:24 AM
Ok just 1 marker, but 6 clothes pegs on each nipple and 4 on clit , until meal is finished

LadyAxeWound
06-08-2014, 01:29 AM
Ok just 1 marker, but 6 clothes pegs on each nipple and 4 on clit , until meal is finished

I will do that. I only have 3 clothespins, but I'll put one on each nipple and one on my clit (if it will stay...I have a tiny clit :o ).

Thank you so much, Toshy.

toshy
06-08-2014, 01:54 AM
Spank you ass while eatin meal as punishment for not havin enough pegs

LadyAxeWound
06-08-2014, 01:57 AM

I will definitely complete this in the morning and post the report right after. Thank you so very much for punishing me! :)

TT454
06-08-2014, 02:02 AM
You like pet play? Okay.

Walk on your hands and knees while pretending to be a pig and oinking for one day. You must eat all meals with your face, again while oinking.

LadyAxeWound
06-08-2014, 11:05 AM

Here's my report. I ate apple cinnamon oatmeal on all fours on my kitchen floor. My bf was around so he spanked my ass while I ate. The clamps on my nipples hurt a lot and every time I flinched or moved, they swung and hurt a little more. The clamp on my clit hurt terribly, and kept falling off. The marker in my ass made me feel so humiliated, as my bf would occasionally reach down and pump it in and out a few times. It took me about twenty minutes to finish my oatmeal and we had to give my nipples a break every five minutes from the clamps. He slapped my pussy every time we had to give my nipples a break for taking so long to eat.

Thank you so much for this punishment!

LadyAxeWound
06-08-2014, 11:09 AM
You like pet play? Okay.

Walk on your hands and knees while pretending to be a pig and oinking for one day. You must eat all meals with your face, again while oinking.

My bf doesn't like pigs, so he is having me do this as a cat. I will do this and report at the end of the day.

Thank you so much for helping to put me in my place!

LadyAxeWound
06-08-2014, 11:53 PM
You like pet play? Okay.

Here's my report.

My boyfriend doesn't like pigs, so he had me be a cat instead. He put a collar around my neck and cat ears on my head. I ate lunch, which was a salad with chicken bits in it. It was so difficult and humiliating eating each individual leaf of salad and piece of chicken. My boyfriend noticed I was getting wet, so he started fingering me. I had to make meows instead of moans as he rubbed my g-spot. For dinner, I had soup. It was incredibly difficult to finish soup while not using a spoon. I made a huge mess, and have to get punished further for that. I lapped at it for two hours before my boyfriend took pity on me and spoon fed me. All in all, this was a very humbling experience.

TT454, thank you so very much for this wonderfully humiliating dare. It was perfect.