PDA

View Full Version : Diaper dares and chastity dares

Lily_96
06-07-2014, 02:04 PM
I need some diaper dares, anything within my limits will do :) And if you have time, I would love a dice dare, but anything is okay really. Though even if it's not a dice dare, I would appreciate if you told how long should I use the diaper (max. 4days) and how often I'm allowed to change and what should I use it for (only wetting or wetting/messing) :)

Also if you can't think of a good diaper dare, I would like some chastity dares. If you could include how long I'm supposed to be without an orgasm (max. 6weeks), if I have to tease myself or if I'm not allowed to touch at all, I would be again very grateful :D You can also add other things to this if you want and of course, if you have time feel free to make this into some kind of a dice dare ;)

And before you give me a dare, please see my limits.

Thanks!

Lily_96
06-07-2014, 03:55 PM
Oh, I forgot to say that you can also PM the dares to me if you don't want to post it here :)

OnTheRimOfMyGlass
06-07-2014, 05:13 PM
How about diapers, chastity, and dice? Get yourself in a diaper and roll a die. Whatever number you get, wait that many hours, then you must edge yourself that many times and then re-roll, then repeat. Example: you roll a 2, so you wait two hours, edge yourself twice inside your diaper, then you roll a 5, so you wait five hours and edge yourself five times, and so on. During this time you may not cum, and you must wet and mess in the diaper. You can change it once daily. This continues until you roll the same number three times in a row.

You don't have to wake up to make your roll time - if you roll a 4, you can sleep your normal number of hours and the 4 roll 'ends' when you wake up. But if you're in a public place when a roll period ends, you can edge yourself in the bathroom, but if you miss it you miss it - you will have to re-roll and find out when you next get to edge.

If you hit your 4 day diaper limit before getting the same number three times in a row, you can stop the diaper portion but must continue the rest, and you must ice your clit after an edge at least once a day. If it's a day you don't get to edge for whatever reason, it's okay if you just stick the ice cube in your ass.

If the number you finally roll 3 times in a row is odd, hooray, you're in the clear! Have yourself a wonderful orgasm. If it's even, that's the minimum number of times you must edge yourself per day for the remainder of the orgasm-free six weeks that start when you start this dare.

Enjoy :D

Lily_96
06-08-2014, 01:33 AM
Woah, thanks :D This sounds fun, I'll definitely try it!