PDA

View Full Version : slave dare

yoursundal
06-07-2014, 01:59 AM
Heyy I'm alone in my room right now and I need dare from you guys.anuyhing can do since a horny slut is here.please give me a great dare.I'm begging you.I don't have any toys but i do have any basic things like stationary and also hot sauce.

onipran
06-07-2014, 02:17 AM
pour some sauce both at the pussy and ass area of your panties and give yourself a wedgie, it would be better if you can do the shoulder wedgie. Now wait for 10 mins. And then put some ice both in ass and pussy and again have 10 mins wedgie.

yoursundal
06-07-2014, 02:20 AM
pour some sauce both at the pussy and ass area of your panties and give yourself a wedgie, it would be better if you can do the shoulder wedgie. Now wait for 10 mins. And then put some ice both in ass and pussy and again have 10 mins wedgie.

Thank you sir.but I dont have ice right now.

onipran
06-07-2014, 02:25 AM
then, second time you do wedgie, use toothpaste instead of ice

yoursundal
06-07-2014, 02:37 AM
I am currently doing a dare from a master.my cunt lips and clit are burning being coated by the hot sauce.but this slut really turn on by doing this because im a cheap whore.he ask me to snap my clit using rubber band but asking you guys to determine how many times i have and also any other dare?

yoursundal
06-07-2014, 02:38 AM
then, second time you do wedgie, use toothpaste instead of ice

I will do it later because I'm doing another dare now sir.I'm sorry.