PDA

View Full Version : Need to learn my lesson

hornyguy000001
06-06-2014, 10:42 PM
Hello all, I have been a very bad boy. I have not completed multiple dares, and I think that I should be punished for it. My limits don't exist for the next while, and I will do every dare on here, reporting how it went. And don't go easy on me, I need to learn my lesson.

businky
06-06-2014, 10:58 PM
Give yourself a milk enema, go ass up high, junk above face, now edge in that position without letting liquid out.

when you are to cum, push hard 20x against stomach. hold it!!!!

finally self facial and the moment you cum let enama squirt out...

as limits are off: send me pm for pics-details

onipran
06-06-2014, 11:09 PM
put atleast 10 ice cubes inside your ass, and let them melt inside, can't let the melted water dripping out from the ass.

dak0
06-07-2014, 12:45 AM
I want you to drink your own pee.
Picture proof of you peeing into the cup and the pee in your mouth.

Remember you deserve this.

ktrixs
06-07-2014, 12:52 AM
Position yourself in such a way that your cock points towards your face. First cum on your face and then pee on it. Keep your mouth open and don't wash up for an hour.

Bandana
06-07-2014, 07:26 AM
Do this funny dare:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=181061
and report how you did it! :cool:

hornyguy000001
06-08-2014, 09:58 PM
I forgot to mention that i will not be posting pics,or doing any public. sorry.

Busty
06-08-2014, 10:13 PM
Start of go drink 2 litres of cold water wait 60 mins (no toilet use allowed from first mouth full til dare is complete) now complete this:
Get dressed in your chosen clothes, get a belt and secure it around your waist then a second belt under your crotch and around the waist belt and secure it tight (like a belt g-string)
Once on your bed you are to tie both feet together and then tie them to the end of your bed.
Before you may get off bed you are to do 50 sit ups after every 10 sit ups you are to stop and push down 10 times on your bladder ( to make it harder have your nd push on your bladder) then edge 2 times then do the next 10 sit ups keep this up till all 50 are done. Once you have completed all sit ups you may untie your feet and remove the belts, you are now free for the day.

You may not get off the bed for any reason until you have completed the 50 sit ups (unless your life is indanger)

If you pee during the sit ups you are to edge 5 more times then wait 10 minutes, then you may cum but calling out your a dirty little pantie wetter as you cum You are now free to clean up (hope you dont get seen washing wet sheets ).

The punishment for failing to hold your bladder.
As a punishment for wetting the bed you are to go buy diapers at the store or online and wear them as your underwear each till the pack is gone. (you must pee them twice before changing)

A full report completion is required thanks.

hornyguy000001
06-10-2014, 02:41 PM
I will start these all next week. Exams are in the way.