PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Slut/Slave

xxemilyxx
06-06-2014, 02:00 PM
This weekend give me all the dares you want. I am your slut/slave and will be performing most if not all of your dares (taking into account my own personal safety and ability to accomplish the task).
I've been so horny recently and need your help.

forrest.livingston8
06-06-2014, 02:05 PM
You will not orgasm this entire weekend. Instead, you will only be allowed to orgasm if a majority of users (let's call it a hypermajority, 80%) agree that you may orgasm based upon your performance. To that end, you will create a thread with a poll asking if you may be allowed to orgasm, and then you will post your report in that thread and a link to this thread. You will PM each user who posted a dare in this thread asking them to please vote.

You may declare that the vote is over after fifty votes have been registered, or the vote will close after one week.

If you have not earned the right to orgasm by then, you will make another thread asking to be punished to be allowed to orgasm. You will perform all punishments given in that thread within your limits. You will need to perform at least one punishment for each "no" vote from the previous thread.

xxemilyxx
06-06-2014, 02:13 PM
You will not orgasm this entire weekend. Instead, you will only be allowed to orgasm if a majority of users (let's call it a hypermajority, 80%) agree that you may orgasm based upon your performance. To that end, you will create a thread with a poll asking if you may be allowed to orgasm, and then you will post your report in that thread and a link to this thread. You will PM each user who posted a dare in this thread asking them to please vote.

You may declare that the vote is over after fifty votes have been registered, or the vote will close after one week.

If you have not earned the right to orgasm by then, you will make another thread asking to be punished to be allowed to orgasm. You will perform all punishments given in that thread within your limits. You will need to perform at least one punishment for each "no" vote from the previous thread.

Making a pole right away sir.

forrest.livingston8
06-06-2014, 02:16 PM
Making a pole right away sir.

Slave, you will not make a poll until you have finished the weekend. If you only want the dare to last the weekend, you may make the poll now.

Given your usage of the word "pole" though, every time you pass by a pole you will rub your vagina against it for at least ten seconds. If anyone is watching, you will perform a slight pole dance for them, as well.

xxemilyxx
06-06-2014, 02:22 PM
Slave, you will not make a poll until you have finished the weekend. If you only want the dare to last the weekend, you may make the poll now.

Given your usage of the word "pole" though, every time you pass by a pole you will rub your vagina against it for at least ten seconds. If anyone is watching, you will perform a slight pole dance for them, as well.

That damn auto correct gets me every time. I've already created the thread and have no idea how to undo this. Slut will take her punishment :(

forrest.livingston8
06-06-2014, 02:25 PM
That damn auto correct gets me every time. I've already created the thread and have no idea how to undo this. Slut will take her punishment :(

Your punishment will be that you will need at least one hundred votes.

BrokenWings
06-06-2014, 02:26 PM
What are the household objects? just so i know what i have to work with.

xxemilyxx
06-06-2014, 02:29 PM
What are the household objects? just so i know what i have to work with.

Your typical rope, pens, pencils, toothpaste, just the generic stuff. If there is anything that you want to use I can let you know if I have it.

archie21
06-06-2014, 02:29 PM
roll a die the number you get is the total number of items of clothing you are allowed for the whole time you are available to play with....

BrokenWings
06-06-2014, 02:32 PM
While i think about your dare, how about you edge for me, lets say... 5 times, oh and put on your favorite music, because music awakens the soul and tame even the foulest beast.

Kabi
06-06-2014, 05:20 PM
Something must be in your ass the entire weekend, except for when using the bathroom obviously.