PDA

View Full Version : 11 hours of dares!

lust
06-06-2014, 09:08 AM
Hello again friends ;) I have 11 hours for you to dare me or give me tasks. I am really into being as uncomfortable as possible while going about my day (which is around my house). It's been a long time since I've had a good wedgie start so if someone wants to take off there+ I own a clit vibe, a medium plug (but am happy to find things to go bigger or add socks to it to make it bigger), anal beads (small training), a remote control egg, rope, and about 40 clothes pins. Direct my day! Thanks gd! I will be reporting throughout the day as usual

dzbll
06-06-2014, 09:16 AM
wear a bra connection wedgie for 30 min, then put the medium plug in after making it larger, Then make a crotch rope and tie your hair to the back of the crotch rope so its tightly being pulled

businky
06-06-2014, 09:16 AM
hi

so for starters i want you to wear nothing but a buttplug and a vibe under a thong from waist down inside the house.
now gag yourself with dirty panties and fix them.

collect the spit over the time span. you might need it later ;)

report back after 2 hours for continuing

wouldlikedares
06-06-2014, 09:17 AM
Get your rope and tie your right tit to your left big toe, and your left tit to your right big toe. Stay like that for two hours. Also put a clothes pin on each nipple. You must stay like this for two hours while doing other dares/going about your day.