PDA

View Full Version : vote: female slave training

like to be cruel
06-06-2014, 02:20 AM
Hello,

i´m a domme who is going to be trained as a slave.

i´m wearing a steel chastity belt and my roommate (now she is my mistress) hold the only keys.

I will be kept chaste with no orgasm for 9 months during my training (the voted option)
So that will be my main training, cause it will take 9 month´s and no option for an orgasm..

after that period my training will change every 3 month´s and i can get one orgasm every 3 months if was a good girl during that time.

If not = no orgasm. that means 3 month´s more to wait
and i have to endure that actual kind of training for one more session(3 month´s)
you can see my total lock up time in my signature..

for more information about me and this thread please take a look at the orgasm denial thread, it explains this very well.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=177907&page=10

Now please vote to what kind of slave i will be trained!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Voting Options

1. Housemaid - maid dress, always available to serve (sexual and non.s) cooking, cleaning, household

2. Puppy - just collar/leash, tail(anal plug), paws(lockable), eating normal and dog food from a bowl,
no furniture, no talking(just if asked)

3. Pain Slut - wearing bondage set(hands, feet, collar). quick to tie me up, getting tortured for fun.

4. Ponygirl - getting trained like a pony, my mistress likes horse riding. equip and location are available

5. Human Toilet - serving as a personal human toilet, just my keyholder can use me for both(pee/poo)
and maybe her boyfriend but thats it. Guests are just having the Urinal option.

tell us what you have voted ;)

businky
06-06-2014, 02:25 AM
a clear
1-Housmaid

got i love those in their suit, especially when its a breast-out maid outfit.
After all, you are to here to serve your master:)

Misa
06-06-2014, 02:34 AM
I think puppy would suit you quite well <3

missbee
06-06-2014, 04:52 AM
I hope you can vote for two cause i did. Puppy and pain slut for you :3

yubisder
06-06-2014, 05:10 AM
I decided to vote for human toilet :)

FeeltheRez
06-06-2014, 07:56 AM
House maid/puppy/human toilet
I'll help by adding this to my sig >:-)

dzbll
06-06-2014, 08:01 AM
Pain slut/Pony girl/Human Toilet

yourmother
06-06-2014, 11:19 AM
Go for the one she hates!!!!

Mr. Devious
06-06-2014, 08:52 PM
Wow very close so far:)
I had to vote for pain slut and housemaid

like to be cruel
06-07-2014, 02:14 AM
I was asked what happens if there is a tie. If this really happens my mistress will choose the one which is more worst for me :eek:

suanhay
06-07-2014, 03:43 AM
I voted House Maid. I just thought it was the best one to give you a good grounding in training for your new life.

like to be cruel
06-07-2014, 04:15 AM
a few minutes ago she asked me if i like mexican or thai food more..

i was surprised and wanted to know why she asks?

>> because human toilet was leading as i checked last time <<

i can´t tell what i think about but maybe u can guess..

yourmother
06-07-2014, 04:16 AM
Don't worry I did guess :D

Toilet4use
06-07-2014, 05:18 AM
P.m. me if your mistress need to help training you to be a human toilet.

vicboy
06-07-2014, 06:19 AM
Aww u can only be one. Should be able to combine maid toilet pain and puppy

toshy
06-07-2014, 06:20 AM
4. Pony girl would be good

yourmother
06-08-2014, 03:34 PM
Humm its pulling ahead!

Toilet4use
06-08-2014, 05:00 PM
That you'll enjoy the taste of shit Alice? Will you beg for it if your mistress wishes?

yourmother
06-08-2014, 05:50 PM
Mwwwaahahahaha she will have to. Mwaahhahaha:p

Slave Holly
06-08-2014, 08:13 PM
so when does all the fun start?

yourmother
06-08-2014, 08:33 PM
4 weeks!! What did you vote for?

Slave Holly
06-08-2014, 09:56 PM
4 weeks!! What did you vote for?

I voted puppy, that my thing, but it dosnt look like it will win. either way this looks like it will be a lot of fun to observe! i really hope you keep us up to date!

like to be cruel
06-09-2014, 01:48 AM
Hell-o,

omg that was a terrible night.. . Yesterday i saw my mistress keys on the kitchen table. at first i was just standing there.. hearing if someones there..
I was sitting at the table and starting playing with her keys.. dreaming..
i was thinking about getting the belt off.. but i was to afraid if she will notice..

Then i didnt noticed that she came in and saw me playing and dangling with her keys.

woah i´ve never seen her so pissed! i tried to explain that i was just playing and dreaming and that i dont wanted to use it! she grabbed my arm, her keys and went thorugh the door with me.

>> what are doing, please i´m sorry! <<
>> i told you to not even touch my keys..
now i have to teach you a lesson <<

we were going down to our basement, she unlocked the heavy door and pushed me in. then she fixed my arms above my head, spread my legs and tied them to the wall. so i was standing there helpless.

now i was surprised, cause she was unlocking my chastity device!. i was feeling the cold air on my pussy.. not able to touch or rub now she left the room locked the door.

After maybe 10 minutes she came back with my ball-gag and a big bunch of nettles.. she saw my big eyes and stuffed the gag in my mouth..
i tried to squirm but it was helpless..

I swear i will never forget that nettle treatment and i will never touch her keys again!

she started with my breasts.. i was shaking and trying to get away, she was just smiling while making sure every inch of my boobs was covered with nettle stings and telling me that i will never touch her keys again!

"now the fun part!" i was moaning till she was rubbing my asshole with the nettles, at this point i was struggling and screaming!

"aaaaaand now the torture part" she giggled! i startet to whimper and tried to beg her not to torture this part of my body.. to late within seconds i felt such burning pain on my clit and pussy.. she showed no mercy and rubbed the nettles up and down between my legs and over my pussy.

after that she took a bikini slip and a few nettles and let me wear it.
i was still chained, she left again. after an hour she came back.
the pain was over but now my boobs, asshole, clit and pussy were itching like hell.

she grinned and touched the itching stings with her nails, it felt so damn good. i screamed into my gag and begged her for more! she laughed..

>>no no cutie, you will have to enjoy it a bit more, so you dont forget you lesson <<

with that words she locked me back in my chastity device, untied me and let me go into our house.. i could not scatch through the belt and was squirming the hole night..effective punishment!

i still feel it itch a bit.. *sob*

----------------------
F.A.Q
That you'll enjoy the taste of shit Alice? Will you beg for it if your mistress wishes?

Mwwwaahahahaha she will have to. Mwaahhahaha:p

that seems to be the perfect answer. thank Miss!

I voted puppy, that my thing, but it dosnt look like it will win. either way this looks like it will be a lot of fun to observe! i really hope you keep us up to date!

do you like being a puppy or having a puppy?
and would you rather have a male or female pet/owner?
I keep you updated!

yourmother
06-09-2014, 03:36 AM
She seems like such a good mistress :) i love her :D

Europemoon
06-09-2014, 03:22 PM
You are gonna be a nice toilet, dont forget to keep us updated ;-)

NKat68
06-09-2014, 06:29 PM
hmmm toilet I love it..... Please let me know how it goes :D

Slave Holly
06-09-2014, 07:43 PM
Hell-o,

do you like being a puppy or having a puppy?
and would you rather have a male or female pet/owner?
I keep you updated!

I love being a puppy! and i'm indiffrent to the gender of my owner. I'd serve anyone :P

like to be cruel
06-10-2014, 01:40 AM
*cant look at the poll*

My Mistress asked if you have some ideas on how to "install" a human toilet.

So are you using a toilet box, a mouth gag with plug,
just a chair with a bowl and a tube going into a mouth gag?

She saw a machine with a foot switch to control, that forces the slave mouth to open and close. she liked that one ... :mad:

-------------------
F.A.Q

You are gonna be a nice toilet, dont forget to keep us updated ;-)

hmmm toilet I love it..... Please let me know how it goes :D
oh please are u serious? do you really want me to become a human toilet?
what ever will happen, i let you know..!

She seems like such a good mistress :) i love her :D
You two, and me in chains.. oh oh the devilish duo against a helpless, horny mistress! thats not fair...but hot

I love being a puppy! and i'm indiffrent to the gender of my owner. I'd serve anyone :P
i really like that attitude ! i would love to get you leashed and going out for a walk

yourmother
06-10-2014, 04:48 AM
You know what Alice? It sucks to be you but its great to watch you :D

Toilet4use
06-10-2014, 05:06 AM
There is 87 people who want you to be human toilet (at least as of this post) look at the bright side though, I think you are getting your hardest bit of training done first ;)
Did you ever complete my Dare from the "person above poop thread?" Tell me how it went :)

yourmother
06-11-2014, 01:09 PM
I bet Alice is very happy about the voting :D

subslaveboy63
06-11-2014, 03:47 PM
I voted for you to be a housemaid Miss

Night Drifter
06-12-2014, 12:53 PM
Human toilet, why not

Master.
06-12-2014, 02:39 PM
This gag would allow you to be used like an urinal at all times. I don't know what you'd do for scat though. (http://midnightblues.net/proddetail.php?prod=MB1050)

like to be cruel
06-24-2014, 12:55 AM
omg.. it seems that i will become a human toilet ..*sob*..

PLEASE dont do that to me! :mad:

My mistress boyfriend has said that he could build a toilet box for me.
He thought of a lockable box with a real toilet on top.
So i would lay in the box and above my head would be the toilet. i would have to wear a ring gag with a plug to the toilet.

or he uses a metal device to open and close instead of the plug. installed in my mouth and connected with the toilet lid. So when he opens the lid, it will force me to open my mouth, if he closes the lid it will force my mouth to close.

and my mistress thought of a special garden party toilet. that would be a hole in the ground with bars to walk on and lock somebody(me) in. So i would be laying in that hole and guests where standing above me, pissing through the bars..

Toilet4use
06-24-2014, 08:54 AM
When is your first garden party?

shyguy32
06-30-2014, 05:55 AM
what are the details on pain slut? looks like it might have a chance

Slave Leia
07-05-2014, 02:43 PM
I Voted for Human Toilet (:

kmacroxs
07-06-2014, 12:26 AM
Voted for Pain Slut and Toilet.

Slave Leia
07-06-2014, 12:46 AM
about an hour and a half left for voting.. looks like your gonna become a toilet. I hope you enjoy it :p

shyguy32
07-07-2014, 10:45 PM
what happens now? any ideas

queenmistress
07-08-2014, 03:58 PM
U should be a human tiolet

like to be cruel
07-10-2014, 01:20 AM
about an hour and a half left for voting.. looks like your gonna become a toilet. I hope you enjoy it :p
i bet you would love to use me...

U should be a human tiolet
I AM
----
well my training is.. quite.. humiliating..
we have that lockable box now with a toilet with this lid and mouth function. open toilet lid - opens slave mouth, close toilet lid, closes the slave mouth.
for now my mistress only uses me.

pee is going down my throat very well. i never lose a single drop!
the morning drink is a bit special.. cause of its intense taste.. every other pee is much better.

poo is...omg it´s so mean!
i was locked in that box, she opened the lid, grinned and giggled "hungry?, i hope so!"

she sat down and it went dark, for a moment nothin happens.. just some sloppy sounds.. suddenly i felt something warm and soft on my lip, tried to move.. tss..

it reached my tongue and i started to smell it.. it was horrible..
she then pushed and overfilled my mouth with her shit in seconds.
all i can do in this moments is to smell and taste her treat while moaning.

she stood up and i could see her face again. " oh look at you, what a nice toilet you are"
she came near to my face to get a better look and jumped back "ough you smell, little toilet, better start flushing, eh eating"

i tried to but only managed to chew a bit on it. she just closed the lid and left the room.
after the lid was closed my mouth closed and i was forced to take a good bite of it and swallow some.
after maybe an hour she came back to see and i had managed to swallow my first treat..

yourmother
07-10-2014, 03:46 AM
Looks like you seem to be an ok toilet

Toilet4use
07-10-2014, 12:10 PM
But she'll learn to love the taste of shit, and then start to enjoy her predicament is my guess ;)

NKat68
07-10-2014, 01:24 PM
You sound like a good toilet... I'd totally love to use you... How long are you in your box for?

like to be cruel
07-13-2014, 05:35 AM
like 2 hours in the morning and 2 hours in the evening.

hm since no one wanted to flush away my ex boyfriends chastity key, he made a new offer by himself!

He thinks about sharing my destiny and being a toilet slave too.
hm if someone even would like to train him..

TIM1
07-13-2014, 05:47 AM
Did eating pop made you sick ?

SwitchBoyC
07-13-2014, 06:01 AM
How does the opening and closing mechanism work? sounds interesting

Toilet4use
07-13-2014, 08:53 AM
If you let me train your ex-boyfriend, Alice. PM me to discuss the details.

Slave Leia
07-13-2014, 03:31 PM

i bet you would love to use me...

I would not mind doing that haha.

needcontrol06
07-14-2014, 12:53 PM
painslut will be best for you

like to be cruel
07-15-2014, 01:16 AM
Did eating pop made you sick ?
no, it comes from the same healthy person every time

How does the opening and closing mechanism work? sounds interesting
hard to explain with words. wooden box-lockable, toilet chair, seat and lid on top. metal pipes as gag and switch. its like a bite stick in my mouth and under my chin, with switch that forces my mouth to open and close

If you let me train your ex-boyfriend, Alice. PM me to discuss the details.
maybe he is just crazy at the moment. lets see. but thanks !

I would not mind doing that haha.
ever did before?

painslut will be best for you
yeah that would have been fun ;)

Slave Leia
07-15-2014, 01:46 PM
use someone as a toilet before? nope, but i would not mind (:
I am mostly sub as is so not much there in the way of a dominant side really. I do like to torture other subs at times, but I just have to be in the right mood for that.. otherwise i find it pointless lol.

a8Rook
07-15-2014, 02:00 PM
There's something I've been wondering for a while now, Alice, since you didn't mention it. How is your mistress having you go to the bathroom? It seems somewhat inappropriate for one toilet (in training) to be using another toilet.

like to be cruel
07-16-2014, 01:21 AM
There's something I've been wondering for a while now, Alice, since you didn't mention it. How is your mistress having you go to the bathroom? It seems somewhat inappropriate for one toilet (in training) to be using another toilet.

she made me eat my own treat just a few times as a punishment.
In free time i can use the bathroom like i want to do

..I do like to torture other subs at times, but I just have to be in the right mood for that.. otherwise i find it pointless lol.

sounds like me, but i would torture a domme too and let me be tortured by nearly anyone.
hm never used a toilet slave before.. would you just go for a drink or stay to dinner?

Slave Leia
07-16-2014, 03:02 PM
sounds like me, but i would torture a domme too and let me be tortured by nearly anyone.
hm never used a toilet slave before.. would you just go for a drink or stay to dinner?

Prolly stay for dinner ;)

Toilet4use
07-19-2014, 09:44 AM
Give us another report. Are you used to the taste yet? Who's tastes the best, yours, your mistress's or her boyfriend's?

NKat68
07-19-2014, 09:49 AM
I also want to know..

How are you enjoying it?

Has your Mistress's boyfriend given you a treat yet?

How do you feel knowing that everyone on GD knows your a toilet?

MrCharcol
07-30-2014, 01:41 AM
Likes to be cruel any updates I love your thread, Ithink you need to escape your bondas and switch again

Mr Charcol

Toilet4use
08-21-2014, 01:24 PM
Is the taste "normal" yet?
Has the Boyfriend used you yet?
Have there been garden parties yet?
Does the thought of eating shit make you horny yet?
Has your mistress made you a shit sandwich yet?
How long do you have to go until you go through another form of training?

beof95
09-25-2014, 07:11 AM
i vote human toilet

Toilet4use
09-25-2014, 03:22 PM
i vote human toilet

We all did. The poll was closed months ago. You should check that, or read the thread before postin next time.