PDA

View Full Version : Chat room Truths

Marc
04-17-2007, 11:23 AM
As a dare in a game between me and 'heydarehowareyou', I was dared to post my answers to the truth questions he asked in this forum.

1st Q: what's one sexual fantasy you've had that you've never tried, and probably never would, even if given the oportunity, but that you like the idea of?

guess it would be having sex with another man - I'm bi-curious but probably wouldn't actually do anything about it (but you nevwer know!)

2nd Q: Have you ever had an orgasm against your will? How did it happen, and was is still pleasurable?

My answer: Yes - as a result of writing an erotic story (!) and playing with myself at the same time. I ejaculated into my boxers - but still quite pleasurable but uurgh afterwards!

his answer: Well, when I was on the bus in high school
(freshman year) I was sitting on the bus, and I moved my backpack into my
lap to let this girl sit down in the seat next to me, and the moving of the bus
caused me to get excited, and eventually, yes. I don't think she knew.

More to follow, maybe!

timmy
04-17-2007, 11:33 AM
hehe, there funny

:) niiice

Marc
04-17-2007, 11:43 AM
Next Q: what's the kinkiest thing you've ever wanted
to do with a girl, and did you do it?

A: My gf bound me to a bed, cut all my clothes off, then jacked me off (still bound hand and foot to the bed). Then, we drove to a secluded country lane, she stripped me again, made me roll in mud, and then took photo of me!

Marc
04-17-2007, 11:56 AM
Q: how often do you masturbate?

A: depends where I am and what I feel like (and if I have had sex with my gf recently). At the weekend, I masturbated twice on Friday (once as par tof a ToD in the chatroom) and twice on Saturday - but not since then (Sunday / Monday)

heydarehowareyou
04-17-2007, 12:10 PM
Who was responsible for the breakup
between you and your gf on Saturday, what happened, and do you want to
get vback together?

[heydarehowareyou] 3:08 pm: well, we mutually decided to break up to
save our friendship, because I'm a little too dependent, and she's a little too
independent, like aggressively so. And I would like to get back together,
which we may do eventually, once we've both worked through our issues.

Marc
04-17-2007, 01:16 PM
q:what's the craziest dare you've ever done?

a: Craziest dare was self inflicted. I and a number of other friends effectively dared each other to produce a nude calendar for a friend (with 'bits' covered). We all had to have our photos taken nude - and mine was taken by two 'girls'. At least I got to see them nude as well!! My cover was one of the girls hands....

Glutgod
04-28-2007, 06:46 AM
Lol thats funny stuff, but it would be really funny if he got a boner while the girl was covering his "area", lol.

Marc
04-29-2007, 08:22 AM
Nah, too much concentrating on not getting hard whilst laying there - but did get a slight semi... ahem!

love.ya.all.night
08-16-2007, 08:13 PM
YAY YOU. Is their more coming?

roxie314
08-16-2007, 09:07 PM
lol
funny--i want 2 make a nude calender!!!!!!!!

DareDevil Jenny29
08-17-2007, 07:51 AM
ya that might be fun

jad77
08-20-2007, 09:40 AM
sounds like a lot of fun