PDA

View Full Version : puntuation game, bondage[non-fiction into fiction]

marth
04-16-2007, 06:09 PM
1)This is my first story. 2 things to know, its a bondage style starting from a public dare that daregirl09 did. The first paragraph is part of her reply, from there i go into a bondage story.

2) Here is a game to go along with it called punctuation(meant for girls)
when you read a
, rub your clit 25 times
. twist each nipple 15 times
? finger yourself
' insert an item you have around, and fuck it 10 times.

after each paragraph, post a number from 1 to 10 representing your horniness/and a number representing how close you are to cumming.

marth
04-16-2007, 06:22 PM
PART 1
i gave daregirl09 the following dare:
Wear a skirt, with no panties, pick 6 larger items, carry them with you, and have a different one in you every hour. take a picture of yourself changing them each time you do. You have to change the items in a public place, a different location each time. you can do it outdoors but it must be different spots each time.

the following is the last item she used...
[non-fiction]
I used a dildo and wanted to be really daring since I didn't have the whole time so I made sure I would show it to a guy I knew. I went back on my school campus and saw a guy I knew by name but not very well. I walked up to him, and started talking to him. We were talking for about 5 mins when I stopped and sat on a bench legs wide open. He looked to see why I stopped and could see the dildo in my pussy. When this happened he asked why I was doing this, I told him it was a little dare I wanted to do, and he came close to me. I took the dildo out of me, then went back to my dorm with him. He slapped my ass before I walked in.

[fiction part]
That smack on the ass outside the door was the only one that her neighbor saw, but once she got in he just kept going. He slapped her bare skin under the skirt about 25 times. It wasn't fast, instead it was hard each time, pushing her boddy against the dorm room's concrete blockwalls. Her room was in a temp. dorm, and there were a few exposed pipes inches above her head. She grabbed them to brace herself, but the hot water made her flinch, and yell out a little. It didn't matter, he already had his belt off strapping her wrists close to the scalding pipe. She couldn't struggle now, or she'd touch it. What could she do? So she let her body hang, limp, her ass sticking out into the strikes.

Once he stopped, all she could hear was the chatter of voices from the window out onto the quad, a dribbling basketball, and the zip of the side of her skirt. As he slide his hand nervously, yet aggressivly up her thigh he slides the skirt off, the fabric tickling the edge her shaven pussy. He gags her, just to be shure, using the dildo she showed him earlier, and a heavy duty rubber band strapped around the edges of her mouth and behind her head, pulling her hair, digging into her cheeks. It smelled like her soaking pussy, a smell she was starting to get familiar with this week. She'd been forced to masturbate before each dare, durnig several dares, and by a few of the guys she met, but for those 6 days not once was she allowed to cum...

Her body ached, and the smell, and the taste, reminded her of every session that she'd had her fingers inside her, and every class she had to sit pantyless in her own wetness, daydreaming, her head screaming inside to fuck something.

and now as his hands reached over to her nearby kitchenette, and slid a cold thin metal objet up her exposed thigh. She shuddered. A little in fear, but mainly in anticipation. No matter what it was, she wanted it, needed it to fuck her.

ok, thats all for now, if i get somr reports/replies i'll finish it for you...
-marth

marth
04-17-2007, 04:04 PM
aww no replies..
i'll try a different story sometimes i guess.

penguin13
04-17-2007, 05:00 PM
its pretty good keep going with this one and try to make it longer

dared to perfection
05-12-2007, 02:26 PM
i love this story so far i mean it gets more exciting and describes things so well you get into it. good job hope you continue it