PDA

View Full Version : TOP ADVERT: 27/MtF Trans/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location

Ly Ph
04-28-2014, 06:28 PM
27/MtF Transgendered/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (serious replies only)

General information:
I am a British, pre op MtF transgendered, final year PhD student who I would like to think is fun, kind and caring. In person I am very shy but I am more confident over the internet. I enjoy many hobbies of which I would include computer gaming, shopping, playing guitar, nail art and archery as my main ones. Sadly I like the bottomless funds for shopping.

What I am looking for in a domme:
I would say what I look for the most is what I would describe as the personal touch. I don't mind your age or appearance, just your personality. I want to have some one that will joke with me. The part of BDSM I like the most is pleasing and gaining praise for me efforts and in turn dislike disappointing, though this is only true if I feel that you are human and care about me as well. I wish to be slowly pushed to improve my self as your sub and to generally loose some measure of control over my life. An intelligent domme would be ideal. Some one who can come up with interesting new things to try who I feel I can not outwit. I am looking for some one willing to take me on for the long term and as such I am hoping to find some one who fits well with me rather than just being close.

Anal: Not sure what to say about this its pretty self explanatory :P
Chastity: There is something fun to be said about not being allowed to orgasm for a period of time or possibly not even knowing when that will come. I see the orgasm its self is like a reward for doing well.
Daily rules: I prefer these fairly simple as more difficult ones I found to become tedious over time. For instance sitting on the toilet backwards is a good one but changing item
Bladder control: I guess its just loss of control I like about this one.
Dietary control: Again the loss of control but also I get a feeling of accomplishment for making my self better for my domme and it helps me stick with it.
Forced exercise: The reasons are basically the same as the dietary control.
Dehumanisation: I like to be humiliated and feel/act less than human. This may include hidden public.
Mild pain: I can enjoy some forms of pain when combined with other tasks.

Dislikes:
Pain: While pain is a continuous series rather than discrete categories most of it I just do not enjoy and some is bordering on a limit (e.g. CBT).
Water sports: Up until recently drinking was a limit but I have not explored water sports in detail. For now it is a dislike.
Cold shower/bath: I have had a few experiences with cold showers and I can not stress enough how much I hate them.
Messy: I just really don't get anything from messy. I find it strange and almost just a waste of food.
Hypnosis: I just don't believe it works. Listening to it just seems like a waste of time.
Ruined orgasms: I always see an orgasm to be a reward and I am unsure how I would react after a long time chaste only to be made to ruin it. I know it would be very badly.

Unsure
Ice: I have played around with ice cubes in the past and I am not sure were to put them. Its some were between likes and dislikes.

Limits:
Public
Illegal
Family
Blood
Scat
Adult baby
Social suicide
Anything permanent
Blackmail
Pictures:This is more of a trust thing. Once I trust you I'm sure I will be fine with this.

If something is not listed on this list then I haven't tried it and I would probably enjoy doing so, feel free to ask :D.

If you are interested you may contact me via PM and I would be interested for you to take some time and tell me a little about your self. The more you tell the more likely I am to think that you would be good for me. Alternatively I spend a lot of time in the lounge on TorD Chat you can talk to me in there or just spy on me in my natural environment first if you prefer :D. Make sure to mention this advert though so I know your not just another spammer.

Have a lovely day.

Ly ( ^‿^)/

Alexis Rune
05-01-2014, 01:59 PM
Ly Ph is a great person. I highly recommend any of the Mistresses/Domme's reading this to contact her and start a dialogue, I'm sure you'll be impressed :)

maxS
05-01-2014, 02:07 PM
Now that is how an add should look like.
Well written!
Good luck Ly Ph

Ly Ph
05-01-2014, 02:27 PM
Just a little thank you to J.M.N. for changing the title so that I no longer have to clarify things in the first paragraph as to not deceive people :P

Minago
05-01-2014, 03:00 PM
A really well written and nice ad ;)

Athanael
05-02-2014, 11:33 AM
That's a fantastic ad!

And as I know her, I can guarantee for you girls that she's awesome, she's friendly, easy to talk to and I feel lucky to know her :)

I hope you find the perfect match ;)

Star Shadows
05-12-2014, 09:43 AM
This is a lovely example of how an ad should be written. Informative, concise and very well structured. You're a wonderful human being and I wish you the best of luck in your searches, you deserve the best.

Rachie
05-12-2014, 02:31 PM
Top advert, well done. :)

Copied to, Top Advertisements.

Love Rachie
x x x x

Agree with Becca.

This is a lovely example of how an ad should be written. Informative, concise and very well structured. You're a wonderful human being and I wish you the best of luck I'm your searches, you deserve the best.

SweetTeen
08-02-2014, 05:52 AM
Ly Is completly awesome and I know she deserves a good domme , shes fun to talk to and also has a good humor. Any domme would be happy to have her.
Get her before shes taken ;)

MasterButterfly
08-10-2014, 10:02 PM
As her former owner I would highly recommend her. She is sweet, kind, caring, dependable and would love nothing more then for you to be happy. And she herself deserves to be happy. If you can find it in your heart, please make her happy.