PDA

View Full Version : 19 F needs creative dares to make me work!

LeileaJone
05-06-2014, 05:30 PM
So, my apartment is a DISASTER zone right now, but I just can't seem to motivate myself to clean it up, I thought, maybe if I turned it into a dare game, I would get things done. So get creative, and dare me up a storm!

*I'll accept dares that don't include cleaning as part of them too*

As always, I'll report back on all dares, and will take punishments for anything uncompleted!

I put myself in your very capable hands ;]

Edit: in case it helps, here at some things I have to/need to do tonight:

-sweep and mop
-clean bathroom
-wash dishes
-laundry (also I have to go to the building's laundry room to do this, down the hall from my apartment)

MasterSlave85
05-06-2014, 05:43 PM
Strip naked and go down an all fours. Now crawl around your apartment everytime you find an item at a place where it shouldn't been stuff it in your mouth, pussy or ass. now crawl to the place where it should be stored. remove it from the howl. do this till 25 items were in each howl. so 75 items in total.
And only 1 item at once.

VectorRift
05-06-2014, 05:46 PM
Strip nude, all windows as wide open as they will go, and begin cleaning on your knees, gagged with your panties and a belt. You are to edge the entire time, only being allowed to cum once your apartment is spotless.

LeileaJone
05-06-2014, 05:47 PM
Strip naked and go down an all fours. Now crawl around your apartment everytime you find an item at a place where it shouldn't been stuff it in your mouth, pussy or ass. now crawl to the place where it should be stored. remove it from the howl. do this till 25 items were in each howl. so 75 items in total.
And only 1 item at once.

okay! I don't want to do the anal part of this dare, so is there an alternative or punishment for than part? (can still do mouth/pussy)

and what if the item doesn't fit?

DMoe
05-06-2014, 05:47 PM
Lets start off easy.

Take off all of your clothes. Put on your tallest high heels, you will be wearing these the rest of the evening. Next, you are going to go edge 10 times in each room of the house in under 30 minutes. Oh yeah, you will stand until your edging is complete.

If you stop standing for any reason, cum or if it takes longer than 30 minutes younhave failed and need to message me for your punishment.

LeileaJone
05-06-2014, 05:50 PM
Strip nude, all windows as wide open as they will go, and begin cleaning on your knees, gagged with your panties and a belt. You are to edge the entire time, only being allowed to cum once your apartment is spotless.

Having a gag would interfere with me completing masterslave85's dare, but I can do the rest of this!

Is there something you would have me do instead of the gag?

LeileaJone
05-06-2014, 06:20 PM
Lets start off easy.

Take off all of your clothes. Put on your tallest high heels, you will be wearing these the rest of the evening. Next, you are going to go edge 10 times in each room of the house in under 30 minutes. Oh yeah, you will stand until your edging is complete.

If you stop standing for any reason, cum or if it takes longer than 30 minutes younhave failed and need to message me for your punishment.

Done!

I live in a studio apartment so technically I just have three rooms: bedroom, kitchen/living room, and bathroom, I wore my 6in-high gold glitter pumps and just barely made it under 30 minutes! (I had to progressively wait longer between each edge so I wouldn't accidentally cum)

Thanks for the dare!

VectorRift
05-06-2014, 06:30 PM
You can lose the gag. if you fail your assignment for me, message me for your punishment.

MasterSlave85
If it doesn't fit. give you 5 spanks on each ass cheek with your hands and transport it by pushing it to its place with your face.

Because you doesn't do the anal part its 30 items with each hole.

maxS
Wait you edged 10 times in each room? So 30 times in 30 minutes?
I didnt think that was possible. Bravo

Sharp Shooter
05-06-2014, 06:39 PM
Nude with your high heels. Add a nice crotch rope (Google: "crotch tie" Stockroom vimeo). Make it tight! Tie a nice hobble so you can only take short steps. Then tie your wrist together. Now clean your bedroom including new sheets on your bed. No releasing the ties until the bedroom is done.

DMoe
05-06-2014, 06:40 PM
Lets play with some ice. Put those high heels back on and put some panties. Take clothes pins or binder clips and put one on each nipple. Now you are going to stand in your window facing out and edge 10 times through your panties.

Remove your panties and put them in your mouth starting with the part wet from your pussy. Next get a piece of ice. Using only the ice cube, make yourself cum 10 times. You have 30 minutes to complete.

Take more than 30 minutes, sit anywhere besides your kitchen counter, touch your pussy besides anything than ice or remove the clips and you fail ... message me for punishment.

Enjoy!

LeileaJone
05-08-2014, 09:05 PM
And only 1 item at once.

If it doesn't fit. give you 5 spanks on each ass cheek with your hands and transport it by pushing it to its place with your face.

Because you doesn't do the anal part its 30 items with each hole.

This dare was a lot of work! But definitely worth it! Most items ended up not fitting, so there was a lot of spanking. It was kinda humiliating crawling around like that with stuff in my pussy, which normally I'm not into, but in this dare I kinda liked it ;]

The only downside to this one was how I felt the need to sanitize everything afterward, lol

Thanks for the dare!

LeileaJone
05-08-2014, 09:06 PM

You can lose the gag. if you fail your assignment for me, message me for your punishment.

I failed this dare, and will message you for punishment

LeileaJone
05-08-2014, 09:08 PM
Wait you edged 10 times in each room? So 30 times in 30 minutes?
I didnt think that was possible. Bravo

It's possible if you know what you like ;]

LeileaJone
05-08-2014, 09:08 PM
Nude with your high heels. Add a nice crotch rope (Google: "crotch tie" Stockroom vimeo). Make it tight! Tie a nice hobble so you can only take short steps. Then tie your wrist together. Now clean your bedroom including new sheets on your bed. No releasing the ties until the bedroom is done.

I don't have anything to do bondage with, so I did not do this dare, sorry D:

LeileaJone
05-08-2014, 09:11 PM
Lets play with some ice. Put those high heels back on and put some panties. Take clothes pins or binder clips and put one on each nipple. Now you are going to stand in your window facing out and edge 10 times through your panties.

Remove your panties and put them in your mouth starting with the part wet from your pussy. Next get a piece of ice. Using only the ice cube, make yourself cum 10 times. You have 30 minutes to complete.

Take more than 30 minutes, sit anywhere besides your kitchen counter, touch your pussy besides anything than ice or remove the clips and you fail ... message me for punishment.

Enjoy!

Did not see this one until now, but will definitely try either tonight or tomorrow and will let you know how it goes!

Kalade
05-09-2014, 08:37 AM
When you're doing your laundry:

Roll a dice:
1. you have to be naked the entire time (walking to the laundryroom, washing your clothes and walking back)
2. you have to wear a dirty towel, which you will wash too. (so you will be naked while washing it and going back to your room)
3. you will go there clothed, strip to your underwear and remain as such. (you can put your clothes in the machine.
4. you have to wear a clean towel while going to the room and washing your clothes.
5. you will go to the laundryroom, strip, and get on the edge before you put your clohthes in the washingmachine, and before you get them out again. You will remain in your undies.
6. You will wear a towel, have an orgasm in the laundryroom and remain in your towel all the time.

If 1 is too much for you, you can change it to: you have to be naked while going to the laundryroom and back.
If this is still to public for you, go with number 5 or 6 and roll a dice to determine how many times you have to edge/cum in the laundryroom.

Have fun!