PDA

View Full Version : chastity belt key flushing down the toilet

like to be cruel
05-06-2014, 04:54 AM
Hi i am a bitchy, cruel girl who loves mean games!

Which girl wants to make a clip while flushing my ex-boyfriends chastity belt key down the toilet ???

It will be hilarious to see his face when he watches an unknown girl with his key.. doing something mean. hihi ;)

btw:
he really deserves to be locked in chastity forever!
He cheated a lot an wanted a chastity belt.. one time i didnt locked him and he cheated on me again...
Now its over and he wants a punishment he never forget... so here it is!
He is wearing a Steel chastity cage. No Key=no Orgasm, simple as that!

kinkster72
05-06-2014, 05:15 AM
hope you find a girl to do that, thats a good punishment for such behavior !!
good luck !!

like to be cruel
05-06-2014, 05:51 AM
@ kinkster72
thank you and ask your friends if you want to help!

for all:
In the clip its ok to see the key dangling in your hand while flushing it away. No face needed, for anonymous people. But you can show yourself if you want to!

If a girl agrees, i send the only key and we can start!

Sharp Shooter
05-06-2014, 08:08 AM
Why not have a playtime where you tie him to the bed. Take the belt off, inspect and shave, tease the heck out of him and take some nice photos, then lock him back up. Tell him he can keep the key, that you don't need it anymore. Then fill the key hole with JB Weld (hardware, auto parts stores). It cures like metal, as permanent as it gets. With the right encouragement, you can see him each month for an inspection, or worse, hand over control to a gay male friend.

like to be cruel
05-07-2014, 01:25 AM
haha nice idea...

please girls, if youŽre understanding that, do me a favor.
the one who does, can dare..

Spiritmonger
05-07-2014, 01:46 AM
Better than flushing the key down the toilet by a woman would be:
Give the Key to a sadistic male for what ever he seems fit.

He could humiliate, blackmail or even destroy the key

like to be cruel
05-07-2014, 03:09 AM
option a) i send the key, you flush it

option b) get a key from "master" like this, and make the video.
i will flush the real one by myself if someone is doing this.
oh and call him by his name "peter" so he knows that its his key :)
http://oi42.tinypic.com/xbw9k.jpg

after flushing i will attach two big and heavy high security locks to the cage, to make sure its safe, glue the keyholes of all locks and throw away the other keys for the big locks.

by the way.. thats the cage he is wearing. i bought it extra for this!
he thinks that the cage is the punishment not the key...oh oh :)

http://picture.yatego.com/images/422d84c2c775a3.9/cbc761256138be18a2e7f5b5d7f31fef-kqh/chastity-heavy-spikes.jpg

hm the males like the idea of giving the key to another male. why?
ok it would be fun to see him tied with his head to a fuc..ng machine, a ring gag in his mouth and the machine forcing his head to go back and forth...ough
a male in front of him, with the remote for the machine, putting his d..k in the slaves mouth..a blowjob machine xD

Spiritmonger
05-07-2014, 03:50 AM
We do not like the idea of giving the key to a male master.
We only think it would be extra cruel for a straight man that an other male has so much power. And can request humiliating things.

If a nice woman does something cruel, he might take it as a reward :p

redhusky17
05-07-2014, 09:23 AM
i wouldn't use a spike cage as something permanent
the spike cage are design for mostly for short term and punishment and not permanent
even so if you want a permanent cage, you need a custom made, they fit better and it's even more harder to remove
this cage can easily be removed, even if the lock is permanent
and you need a PA type cage too, so he cant remove it and if he tries it with force, well he might need surgery after that :p

Cruton
05-07-2014, 09:56 AM
Hi i am a bitchy, cruel girl who loves mean games!

Which girl wants to make a clip while flushing my ex-boyfriends chastity belt key down the toilet ???

It will be hilarious to see his face when he watches an unknown girl with his key.. doing something mean. hihi ;)

btw:
he really deserves to be locked in chastity forever!
He cheated a lot an wanted a chastity belt.. one time i didnt locked him and he cheated on me again...
Now its over and he wants a punishment he never forget... so here it is!
He is wearing a Steel chastity cage. No Key=no Orgasm, simple as that!

I do admit I like your style. But it might be good for you not to meet the woman who has control of my key. She doesn't need any idea. LOL

Honestly though, I think you are awesome. Good luck in your endeavors.

Running Bare (but not for long),
Cruton

like to be cruel
05-07-2014, 11:38 PM
@ redhusky17
ok maybe the old steel cage would be better..i think about it.

@ cruton
oh tell your mistress about this, and ask her please if she is interested!

am i really the only mean girl on this planet? :confused:

BannaGirl
05-08-2014, 08:44 AM
@ redhusky17

@ cruton

I garenty u are not :P

redhusky17
05-09-2014, 12:17 AM
@ redhusky17

@ cruton

nope, i heard there are more mean girls
actually i heard there was a women who was married but at some point she dosent see his husband as equal to her, so she transformed her husband to a slave. The women dosent love her husban anymore , and is dating other mens , but she is keeping his husband just for public appearance. She removed her husband balls and is keeping him slave at home.

Kittyminx
05-09-2014, 12:48 AM
Ask my mistress, perkygirlie she would probably do this, she is very sadistic when she wants to be

like to be cruel
05-13-2014, 01:16 AM
thank you! iŽll ask her!

Cruton
05-13-2014, 02:45 AM
Another thread by you, Miss Cruel, that I enjoy keeping an eye on. Thank you for blessing us on GetDare with you.

the caught, and chaste for a day,
Cruton

like to be cruel
05-14-2014, 12:33 AM
Ask my mistress, perkygirlie she would probably do this, she is very sadistic when she wants to be

no reply from her yet...

anyone else?

so sad...

kbraga
05-14-2014, 01:01 AM
I thougt people woukd be fighting to get to do it! What is wrong with you guys? I would love to do it but Im a male and I live with my family and I live in Iceland
so sadly I cant do it :(

Cruton
05-14-2014, 02:44 AM
no reply from her yet...

anyone else?

so sad...

I agree. Oh well at least we get to still see posts from you.

I thougt people woukd be fighting to get to do it! What is wrong with you guys? I would love to do it but Im a male and I live with my family and I live in Iceland
so sadly I cant do it :(

I would not be fighting to help destroy a key but I am fighting for a front row seat so I can watch.

grabbing some popcorn,
Cruton

SweetTeen
05-14-2014, 03:29 AM
Im curious , isnt that someway not legal? I mean he didnt asked for it and that could end bad.

like to be cruel
05-14-2014, 03:40 AM
ok to make an update:

- he is wearing the old steel cage now. probably the same but without spikes.

- he wanted to be punished!

- and at least i told him that i plan to throw his keys away, he was shocked but than said that he is understanding me and if i think he should stay chaste he will! so i told him that i am searching an unknown girl to punish him...
he agreed but hopes that i dont find one hehehe..

Cruton
05-14-2014, 03:47 AM
ok to make an update:

- he is wearing the old steel cage now. probably the same but without spikes.

- he wanted to be punished!

- and at least i told him that i plan to throw his keys away, he was shocked but than said that he is understanding me and if i think he should stay chaste he will! so i told him that i am searching an unknown girl to punish him...
he agreed but hopes that i dont find one hehehe..

*clapping* oh goodie. Bravo, Bravo. Encore, Encore.

You rock Miss Evil.

This is getting so good,
Cruton

jessie888
05-14-2014, 04:17 AM
Wow and I thought my key holder was mean for keeping me in skirts, lol. Although in my case I at least have asked for it.

Cruton
05-14-2014, 04:39 AM
Wow and I thought my key holder was mean for keeping me in skirts, lol. Although in my case I at least have asked for it.

she is not mean...she is cruel. :)

Cruton

dannyfanny720
05-14-2014, 05:41 AM
Flushing a key is the ultimate humiliation, knowing your locked up in the device forever with no key, no chance to get out.

I've never worn a chastity device, but I love seeing women with a key on a necklace, the key dangling between her cleavage, making you wonder who or what the key belongs to. After the past 5 years, I finally figured out they can belong to these kink of devices!

jessie888
05-16-2014, 09:02 PM
At the risk of someone thinking I like the idea for me and having them add to time to me I have to bump this.

like to be cruel
06-02-2014, 12:39 AM
i think the thread is dead!

last chance! i wait a few days more and if nobody wants to do it.. i give the key back to him.. sad but.. who cares..

Cruton
06-02-2014, 03:19 AM

last chance! i wait a few days more and if nobody wants to do it.. i give the key back to him.. sad but.. who cares..

That is too bad. I like reading both of your threads, but I liked this one slightly more, because I find it more arousing when you dish it out versus when you have to take it.

Oh well it was fun for a little bit.

Cruton

WedgieGary1996
06-02-2014, 03:30 AM

If you cannot get someone in the next few days, don't give him the key. Flush it yourself in front of him!

Knott2nite
06-02-2014, 06:01 PM
This is an interesting thread for sure. I don't think flushing a metal key into someone's plumbing system is wise. It could cause expensive problems.

How about this idea. Get a helium balloon or two with a long string and tie the key to the string. Restrict him some way...like hands tied behind back etc. and have him hold the key with his lips. Take him outside and play. If he opens his mouth for any reason...he will watch the key float away into the heavens. You could put an address label on the key and maybe, just maybe it will come back home.

If you have a lock with two keys you always wait a day or two and get to do it again.....this time be cruel.

zoozoo
03-14-2016, 07:34 PM
So what ever happened?