PDA

View Full Version : 24/f make me cry

callia
05-05-2014, 06:20 PM
24/F. So I'm pretty new here, done a few of the dares but thats about it. But I'm at the point where its time to test some boundaries, try something new. I've been pretty lazy this week, putting of a bunch of things to the very last minute, and I have a ton of chores to finish by morning. I'm looking to see if someone wants to control me for the night/punish me for being so bad all week.
I don't have much by way of toys, just your normal household stuff, and I'm not comfortable doing anything on camera/sending pictures yet. Also, nothing noticeably public, anything involving friends/family, permanent harm, extreme pain, or poop/pee. Other than that I think I'm mostly open to whatever you feel I deserve. If you're interested in playing with me tonight, please send me a pm.

no-cake?!?
05-05-2014, 06:27 PM
Your first task can be sorting your likes and dislikes into an easy to read signature :) then tidy your room. After that, you can edge once to reinforce that keeping things tidy is good

Sharp Shooter
05-05-2014, 06:31 PM
I think you should try sleeping nude and in bondage tonight. Since you're new, you may simply tie your feet together and your wrists behind your back. Very easy. Make sure you know how to release yourself in the morning. Once free, you should edge yourself before leaving your bed. And continue with an edge every other hour (school, work, sleep time exempted.) No orgasms until you come back here and get the permission of three members.