PDA

View Full Version : ASS to mouth Dare

toshy
05-05-2014, 07:35 AM
i have been dared to eat a 3 course meal that will be stuffed in my ass then eatin from a dog bowl. every course will be seperate . The starter will be held in ass for 10 mins then placed in the bowl , when i eat the starter the,main will be in my ass until all eatin and so on.

This will be open until 20th May then Master will decide the meal , and video and will send out to all that have posted and wishing to see .

i have to ask what all courses shall be -

Starter-

Main -

Desert -

wish to see video Yes / No

toshy
05-06-2014, 09:54 AM
need some help with the meals , my master am sure will not mind what will go in both holes

DJJ90
05-06-2014, 10:25 AM
Starter - Soup!!

Main - Steak and Chips with Ketchup

Desert - Ice Cream (Vanilla)

toshy
05-06-2014, 10:38 AM
thanks , my master will decide on the 20th on the meal and will post the final menu
but liking yours .

master needs to know if wish to see video Yes / No as it will be posted to all members that agree and posted .

YourSlave5
05-06-2014, 11:21 AM
Starter - Soup
Main - Pizza and chips
Desert - Mint ice cream with some marshmallows. And some chocolate sauce.

And yes i want to see the video. Even if mine don't get picked.

toshy
05-06-2014, 11:28 AM
thanks , you will be added to the post meal vid

2bchew
05-06-2014, 11:37 AM
Starter salad

Main course...chicken wings with hot sauce

Desert....banana split

Yea the video would be fun to watch

toshy
05-06-2014, 11:40 AM
thanks , you will be added to the post meal vid

BANANA SPLIT i have tried before very yummy with chocolate sauce

KittenLicks
05-06-2014, 11:46 AM
Starter - A plate of chips

Main course - Pizza

Dessert - I am all for a banana split with chocolate sauce.

Also, I think some breath mints afterwards would be a good idea. :3 They have a very interesting minty feel when inserted.

And I would love to see the video.

bigbadal
05-06-2014, 11:46 AM
Starter- sushi

Main - BBQ Ribs with Chips

Desert - banoffee pie

wish to see video YES

toshy
05-06-2014, 11:57 AM
hmm sushi i am not sure about , but not my choice .

all so far added to the vid list if said yes

Sissyboiii
05-06-2014, 12:20 PM
Main sausage and mash

toshy
05-06-2014, 12:21 PM
Sissyboiii

starter ?

Dessert?

yes or no

Sissyboiii
05-06-2014, 12:22 PM
Starter bread sticks 5

Desert 3 ice pops

toshy
05-06-2014, 08:14 PM
Thanks , master is getting excited of the options so far And has decided to change the rules on me. 5 meals will be chosen on the 20th and I have to eat .

Brynb
05-06-2014, 08:19 PM
Starter: mozzarella sticks
Main: large chicken breast with hot sauce as a side
Dessert: 3 apples

BobSteveFrank
05-06-2014, 08:57 PM
Starter
Jalapeno poppers

Main
Buffalo Wings

Dessert
Milkshake

I would love to see this video.

submissiveredhead
05-06-2014, 09:03 PM
Starter: Soup
Main Course: Steak and potatoes
Desert: Banana split with chocolate sauce

rockingparty
05-06-2014, 09:30 PM
Starter: you will toss a salad in your ass
meal: steak and potatoes (the little mini round ones, at least 10 of them)
dessert: A banana split

I too would LOVE to see this video

foney22
05-06-2014, 10:09 PM
starters: creamy soup

main: salmon, mashed potatoes and an asparagus

dessert: ice cream (any flavour will do ;))

toshy
05-07-2014, 07:41 AM
thanks to all so far , my master will be very pleased with me getting so many meals to choose from , maybe get outta chastity for an hour so i can finally touch myself.

keep them coming.

all that have said yes will get to see the menu's .

toshy
05-13-2014, 12:23 PM
1 week to go only , thanks so far for all suggestions, and all yes's will be PM where to see the vid .

any other meals for the menu out there?

messyhairguy
05-13-2014, 12:29 PM
Soup

sausage and mash

Ice Cream

YESSS to the vid

LSDVreal
05-13-2014, 12:37 PM
starter: tomato soup
main: sausages, chips and peas
dessert: vanilla ice cream with chocolate sauce

yes i'd like to see that vid

toshy
05-13-2014, 12:44 PM
MASH has been mentioned a few times , wonderin how best this would go in tho... am sure there is a way. thanks will update you

Toilet4use
05-13-2014, 01:23 PM
Start with some fried mozzarella sticks (maybe seasoned with some ginger)
Dinner should be a sausage which you shit out onto a sandwich or hotdog (maybe add a little more of your own flavor too)
And for dessert: s'mores keep chocolate in your ass while you prepare the graham crackers and marshmallow then drip it out to complete your s'mores.

As to me wanting a video... Hell yes =D

BobSteveFrank
05-18-2014, 02:58 PM
Last two days right?

lust
05-18-2014, 03:42 PM
Starter: strawberries and cheese
Main: corn on cob and hot wings
Dessert: ice cream and m&m's

Yes to video

thomas11197
05-18-2014, 06:57 PM
Starter- sushi

Main - BBQ Ribs with Chips

Desert - banoffee pie

wish to see video YE

Toilet4use
05-18-2014, 07:03 PM
Food ideas

Starter two hard boiled eggs, once they come out, devil them ;)

Main course: boil some peas, use a funnel to fill your ass with them, then cum on a plate before releasing your dinner on that plate and eating

Dessert: chocolate* covered strawberries. Get at least five in your ass while you melt some chocolate for dipping ;)

Starter: candied* bacon. Ass flavored candy haha.

Main course: get two slices of bread, hold them under your mistress's ass and let her release what she's been cooking up for you herself. Dress to suit, and enjoy your very first shit sandwich!! If you need ideas for condiments, my "scat gourmet" thread has many shit sandwich ideas :)
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=165123

Dessert: get a whole, peeled banana in your ass, then take a plate, covered with chocolate syrup, with cream, caramel sauce, anything else you traditionally top a sundae with, followed by one scoop of ice cream, let's not forget your banana. Bonus points if you put a cherry up there before the banana, and put the cherry on top of your Sunday using only your ass.

toshy
05-19-2014, 07:26 AM
, just 1 day to go before the Menu lists will be closed , and then i wait for the first menu to be decided.

so if any last requests need to get them in soon.

Toilet4use
05-19-2014, 05:37 PM
Starter: two large dog treats

Main: a bowl of dog food, eaten from a dog bowl (may have to use a funnel to get it in

Finally dessert: make a shake, in your ass! Have your mistress pour the ingredients in, then mix it up with a dildo or strapon, which you will suck clean while you pour your shake. Enjoy ;)

deer_boy
05-19-2014, 07:11 PM
Starter- Karjalanpiirakka http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karelian_pasty

Main - Kalakukko http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalakukko

Desert - Riisipuuro with Kiisseli

wish to see video Yes

Toilet4use
05-20-2014, 08:21 AM
You could take a man in your ass. When he finishes, you could cover his dick in chocolate sauce and whipped cream before enjoying your new dessert. Trust me, you'll taste when he's done ;)

toshy
05-20-2014, 10:40 AM
Ok so thanks for all submitted :p I will now make the choice ITS ME THE DECIDER BY THE WAY LIDDIA. I will go through all threads and PM then decide on the first meal , it will happen in next 3 days and then vid will be ready , I will contact all posts that said yes and find a way to get you the vid. Thanks this has been fun and gone past my imagination . So hope you like as much as me and maybe not the pet. I hope to do more in future so hope this will not dissapoint:):p

toshy
05-20-2014, 11:37 AM
Hello all food lovers!! :p:D

The first menu has been decided, I want to keep him going through all meals since I changed the dare mid way , so will start with an easy meal, I think! maybe the pet will not:)

Starter..... Fruit salad. 10 grapes 5 strawberry and 1 apple sliced

Main..... Sausage and chips. 2 sausages. At least 10 chips

Dessert.... Banana split.... 1 full banana in halfs , + cherry on top

I hope you like it , and remember PM toshy on how to see the video. :D if you posted and agreed yes.

Thanks The boss.....

Toilet4use
05-22-2014, 08:54 AM
For your Toshy Mistress Liddia?

toshy
05-23-2014, 07:00 AM
Ok am sorry but i failed the task of the menu -

So far i managed the starter and has been filmed and will be sent out soon. however could not get the quantities requested inside , also need to use orange instead of Strawberries as none was available.

I could not manage the main straight after , too full! , however that will be the next meal i eat and hopefully get the desert done at same time .

If you feel i need punished for not fully doing the menu all in one go , OK

but i will make sure all meals are eatin .

Ben Picko
05-23-2014, 07:59 AM
Starter - soup
Main - sausage and chips
Dessert - banana split with chocolate sauce
Remember to add me to the pm of the video

toshy
05-23-2014, 08:01 AM
to late Ben , menu is closed , sorry , it may open agin for the second meal i am unsure

toshy
05-24-2014, 03:47 AM
OK so the starter has been done and vid sent out , hope you enjoyed it as much as i did watchin the sic puppy eat . i was a bit disappointed that he could not take the main meal straight after , but he will be punished :D later for this , i have been told the main meal will be done today and then sent out to all that asked so far.

HAHA this has been fun so far ...

from the Boss!!;):p

Toilet4use
05-24-2014, 07:46 AM
You need to eat two dog treats with EVERY meal until they're all finished. This includes your non menu meals. Mistress Liddia gave me room to punish you five times, and that's just the beginning puppy boy ;)

Mistress Liddia
05-24-2014, 10:19 PM
you better do what he says , for next meal or i will add more punishments:D

so far you are still pleasin with the attempts you are making , but need a little more of a push:p

toshy
05-24-2014, 10:38 PM
mistress Liddia here , i have been banned for some reason , i thought it would have been better to sign up myslef rather than use my real slaves profile all the time .:mad::(