PDA

View Full Version : 19/f in serious need of several punishments

mailonsunday
05-04-2014, 08:21 PM
I took a super long break from getdare and did not complete any of the dares from the last thread I started. I need lots of punishments to make up for it...try to be more creative than spankings. . In addition, I'm looking for dares as a study break. I'll write detailed reports, I don't have kik or toys.

P.s. Idk why this says 19, I'm almost 22.

droptokon
05-04-2014, 08:33 PM
As you "dont like" body writing I think that is a suitable punishment for you to make up to all those you let down. Go back through the threads you didnt complete and compile a list of all those users. Now strip naked and in marker pen write each one carefully starting just above your tits and working down your body. When you are done stand in front of a mirror for 20 minutes on tip toes and masturbate to edge as many times as you can.

REPORT BACK HERE. Tell us how it felt and how many times you edged, dont mess up this time!!!

Ryuzaki
05-04-2014, 08:38 PM
You will live by these additional rules for the next 2 weeks as part of punishment:

You get no clothes when home
You may only leave your home when completely necessary
You must wear a collar at all times. Even in public (it may be covered)
You may only eat and drink out of bowls on the floor. No using your hands either
You may not use toilet to pee. Find some other place to go
You may not masturbate the whole two weeks
You must suck two cocks sometime within the two weeks. You also must completely swallow all of their gift to your slut mouth.

mailonsunday
05-04-2014, 11:07 PM
You will live by these additional rules for the next 2 weeks as part of punishment:

You get no clothes when home
You may only leave your home when completely necessary
You must wear a collar at all times. Even in public (it may be covered)
You may only eat and drink out of bowls on the floor. No using your hands either
You may not use toilet to pee. Find some other place to go
You may not masturbate the whole two weeks
You must suck two cocks sometime within the two weeks. You also must completely swallow all of their gift to your slut mouth.

This isn't very do able because I live with four other people. I also leave the house a lot because I am a student and working. Are there any alternate forms or punishments available?

mailonsunday
05-05-2014, 09:20 PM
Still in need of punishments, reports for the ones above coming tomorrow! I'm home and free all day so I'll be checking back a LOT!

Master.
05-05-2014, 11:30 PM
Massage wet tinned cat/dog food into your face and hair, wait for at least an hour before washing it off.

LilMissMaddie
05-06-2014, 12:51 AM
you must edge 5 times today, all in different public places, however revealing you want the places to be, but for one of them you must be nude.
and you must twist your nipples as hard as you can every time you edge
:) hope it's punishing enough, and I don't go over your limits

mailonsunday
05-06-2014, 05:34 AM
you must edge 5 times today, all in different public places, however revealing you want the places to be, but for one of them you must be nude.

This is perfect, I have some errands to run today, I'll report back.

mailonsunday
05-06-2014, 05:40 AM
As you "dont like" body writing I think that is a suitable punishment for you to make up to all those you let down. Go back through the threads you didnt complete and compile a list of all those users. Now strip naked and in marker pen write each one carefully starting just above your tits and working down your body. When you are done stand in front of a mirror for 20 minutes on tip toes and masturbate to edge as many times as you can.

REPORT BACK HERE. Tell us how it felt and how many times you edged, dont mess up this time!!!

There were six names in all, I started on my Tits and worked my way down. I decided to do this standing at a mirror in the hallway while people were home because it added an element of discomfort. I started off by rubbing my nipples in a circular motion, which always gets me horny, I worked my way down to my pussy and slid my fingers in and out until I couldn't take it anymore. Total I was able to. Edge 8 times however I came once and didn't remain on my tip toes the more into it I got. Feel free to punish me for this as you see fit, or give me another task to complete.

DMoe
05-06-2014, 05:41 AM
You will make yourself cum at the top of each hour increasing one each hour for 24 hours. At the beginning of the next hour you will get off 1 time, the next 2 time, all the way to 24 hours.

Let us know when you start and report back hourly.

mailonsunday
05-06-2014, 05:42 AM
Massage wet tinned cat/dog food into your face and hair, wait for at least an hour before washing it off.

I did this this morning, only not in my hair, I was worried the smell wouldn't come out. Instead I smeared it all over my face and Tits. I let it sit for two hours instead since I didn't put it in my hair. It was very crusty by that point and hard to yet off. After two showers I still feel like I smell like cat food. Thanks for the post! Any other ideas?

businky
05-06-2014, 06:46 AM
before you go out on your errands and go to edge in public, you are to put a peeled banana up your butt. what doesnt fit or keeps sticking out in has to be taken off, chewed and put inside your panties.

you may now leave house and do the edges.

if you did the edgin already, do 5 edged like that in house

please write report on how it went

mailonsunday
05-06-2014, 08:46 AM
before you go out on your errands and go to edge in public, you are to put a peeled banana up your butt. what doesnt fit or keeps sticking out in has to be taken off, chewed and put inside your panties.

you may now leave house and do the edges.

if you did the edgin already, do 5 edged like that in house

please write report on how it went

I don't put soft things up my butt, that's actually dangerous. Sorry. Feel free to come up with something else.

Master.
05-06-2014, 08:53 AM
Write: "Dirty Bitch" across your tits and "Anal Whore" on your ass as best as you can. You must now go out and flash at least 5 different people your tits and another 5 different people you ass.

yournaughtydaddy
05-06-2014, 08:53 AM
How would you feel about having your underwear controlled by me for the next week? PM me for more details... and a spanking ;)

businky
05-06-2014, 08:56 AM
I don't put soft things up my butt, that's actually dangerous. Sorry. Feel free to come up with something else.

no problem put panties up there but
keep the banana bits up front inside panties

Master.
05-06-2014, 08:59 AM
Kneel down and hold a coin against a wall using only your nose. You must stay like this until you can go 5 minutes without the coin falling. If the coin falls spank your ass 25 times on each side as hard as you can using a wooden spoon before starting again.

mailonsunday
05-06-2014, 08:48 PM

I did this today. First i edged in the parking lot of target, but parked kind of far away so that nobody could see. This got me really wet and horny. I went in the store and edged by rubbing myself through my pants as i shopped for clothes, and almost came but I was able to control myself. For my third edge, I decided to go to the fitting room, i went to the last stall and left the door open. i took off my shirt and twisted my nipples hard, i spread my legs and put my fingers inside my pussy (with my hand down my pants) A lady came to go in the fitting room and said "oh, I'm sorry! i thought this one was open" then walked away. It was embarrassing but i kept going until i was ready to cum all over my fingers. Third i decided to edge in the bank drive up while i waited for my transaction to be completed. I got my money back but wanted to finish, so I did, I don't think the lady could tell what I was doing. I ended up cumming this time :(. Lastly I decided to sit nude on a hill near my house, i masterbated and played with my nipples until i was so on edge i couldnt take it. i had left my clothes in the car and I drove home without pants on. I hope you liked this report. Feel free to punish me for cumming. :( I'm also still looking for tasks/punishments!

mailonsunday
05-06-2014, 08:51 PM
Kneel down and hold a coin against a wall using only your nose. You must stay like this until you can go 5 minutes without the coin falling. If the coin falls spank your ass 25 times on each side as hard as you can using a wooden spoon before starting again.

When i first read this i thought it would be super easy... it wasnt. at the two minute mark i kept getting tired and by three minutes the coin fell. i ended up doing this 8 times before i got it all the way through. I decided after the fourth time that i needed to be punished harder for dropping the coin. I changed it up from 25/cheek to 50/cheek and 20 on each tit. by the end i was so red and sore it wasnt even funny!

mailonsunday
05-06-2014, 08:52 PM
Write: "Dirty Bitch" across your tits and "Anal Whore" on your ass as best as you can. You must now go out and flash at least 5 different people your tits and another 5 different people you ass.

I didn't have a chance to do this today! punish me further as you see fit!. I'll complete it tomorrow.

mailonsunday
05-06-2014, 08:52 PM
I have failed miserably at this! i'm a student so it's hard. do you have any alternatives?

Master.
05-06-2014, 11:36 PM
I didn't have a chance to do this today! punish me further as you see fit!. I'll complete it tomorrow.
Your punishment for not competing the task in the time you stated is that instead of writing the words on yourself before doing the dare you must get two different people to write the two phrases on your body. After getting the words written on you complete the dare as stated in my previous post.

2bchew
05-06-2014, 11:43 PM
Pick 1 of your classes to keep your nipples hard in for the entire class.No matter what you have to do do not let them go soft.

If you fail to keep them hard you will go to the restroom after that class,go into a stall and remove your top and bra.You will wait until you hear someone come into the restroom.You will then pinch each nipple 25 times hard.After the pinches you may get dressed and will be done.

falakaguy91
05-09-2014, 11:43 PM
a punishment is not meant to be pleasant..

bring a cane/belt/whip or any spanking tool, lay down on the floor and elevate your feet up on a bench or something... give each foot 60 hard strikes & count loudly after each hit. Don't take any break more than few seconds..

I wish this will forgive your disobedience.. :cool: