PDA

View Full Version : I need punished

SkinsPoetic
05-03-2014, 08:51 PM
I failed to complete a dare, and now I must have a punishment. Accepting any within reason.

Triangle
05-04-2014, 04:20 PM
Drink 1 Pint of warm water
Edge
Edge
Listen to the whole of this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LK3s7hNJklk
Edge
Get into bath
(if you have no bath get in to shower & have 2 more pints of warm water)
Have a Ruined Orgasum
Edge
Let out 1 second of piss - HOLD THE REST
Listen to video again
Get on all fours like a dog with head towards tap
Count to 50 (as fast as you can)
Let out 2 second of piss - HOLD THE REST
Count to 500 (as fast as you can)
Count to 500 (as fast as you can)
Listen to the whole video again - Or stick head on cold running water & count to 250 fast.
Let it out all your piss
Stay in bath & have another ruined orgasum
Then wash with cold water only

SkinsPoetic
05-04-2014, 04:29 PM
That's mean. I have a pretty strong bladder, but that sure will put it to the test.

I don't really have the ability to listen to youtube videos while I'm in my shower, so feel free to add something else instead of that.

silkysatin
05-04-2014, 04:33 PM
Write 500 times, by hand:

I must complete all dares I'm given to avoid punishment. "

Have fun haha:D

buzby
05-04-2014, 05:22 PM
since you need to be punished...for the next 12 hours, you may go to the bathroom as much as you'd like, but you may not remove any of your clothing.

SkinsPoetic
05-04-2014, 05:31 PM
Looks like I'm doing Triangle's dare tomorrow then...

Triangle
05-04-2014, 06:16 PM
That's mean. I have a pretty strong bladder, but that sure will put it to the test.

I don't really have the ability to listen to youtube videos while I'm in my shower, so feel free to add something else instead of that.

since you need to be punished...for the next 12 hours, you may go to the bathroom as much as you'd like, but you may not remove any of your clothing.

Looks like I'm doing Triangle's dare tomorrow then...

Extra for no youtube in shower Complete the dare in next 8 hours :D

SkinsPoetic
05-04-2014, 06:53 PM
Oh, mean! >.<

I guess I'll do that later then :I

SkinsPoetic
05-04-2014, 09:56 PM
Okay, Report Time:
So to preface this, I started out on the verge of peeing myself. I didn't pee since this morning (roughly 13 hours ago at the time of posting), and continued to not because I didn't want to wet myself in my clothes (a la buzbybdsm's punishment).

Anyway, I started off with my first pint...or at least what I assume is around a pint. I'm American, so I don't use logical systems of measurement... Basically I grabbed the biggest glass in the cabinet. Then I went on to edge. I repeated this twice skipping the video as we agreed on.

Here's where I veered a bit off track, and I hope you'll forgive it. Instead of going all the way up and downstairs to get a new pint to drink (There's something that seems slightly off in the taste of my shower water...I swear I'm not crazy!) I just tallied up the rest that I would need to drink from that point on, and then I proceeded to slam 7 cups of warm water one after another (Not including the previous). I don't know if that sounds like a lot to you or not, but I could feel my stomach expanding by the last two, and that was not a fun pain, let me tell you.

Anyway, continuing on like the trooper I ~clearly~ am, I walked downstairs, got in my shower, ruined an orgasm, and then continued stroking for way too long before I could edge once more. I cheekily slid my shorts leg up and let out one second of urine before stopping (The stipulation was I couldn't remove it, not that I couldn't poke myself outside and go ;)). If I was on the verge of pissing myself before, we've breeched def con level 8 panic mode here.

Now, at this juncture, I tried to get on all fours...but I'm extremely tall, and my shower is extremely tiny. The best I could muster was some kind of position that I can only describe as a fetus crossed with a frog. I squatted down as far as I could and put both hands on the shower floor. If you think this position was comfortable and not causing my calves to consider writing letters of resignation, then you are sorely mistaken. Anyway, I swiftly count to 50. It's no problem, I know how to numbers. I let out a second, and stopped. Then two seconds, and stopped. This surprisingly didn't make it any worse, but all things considered, I don't want to know what worse is.

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-20 I counted as fast as I could, making mistakes and counting parts all over again so as not to cheat. Numbers racing through my head, I finally get there. The moment of relief...or was it? I release once, then again. It's not getting any easier. My calves still on the verge of exploding. I count to the magic number one more time... let go...stop...let go...stop... then I scramble numbers through my head as chilled water pours down on it until my brain manages to stutter up to 250 before the stream of urine rushes out of my nether regions for possibly 30-40 seconds but what seemed like solid minutes of a continuous stream...my bladder finally able to take a breather and considering calling off sick for the next day. Following up with another ruined orgasm...this time little easier without 10+pints of water stowed away in my urinary system.

But we're not done yet...a cold shower. Shampoo, Conditioner, Wash cloth, no step was spared. After a small amount of time, my body grew more used to the cold water, so I turned the knob further. I felt like being comfortable was not in the spirit of this punishment (or any for that matter). I finally finish washing, almost to the point of shivering. The T-Shirt and Shorts not helping my case to any degree. I dried off and sighed a big sigh of relief as I was finally done with this small hell.

If you actually read all of that, I commend you. I have no time or interest into revising it into a smaller/more interesting story. :p

Triangle
05-05-2014, 12:58 AM
Good Report.

How were the 4 hours in wet clothes ?

SkinsPoetic
05-05-2014, 01:04 AM
Thanks!

If I'm honest...it hasn't been the most fun I've had...:p