PDA

View Full Version : 25/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in DE (serious replies only)

sculptormortis
04-23-2014, 08:39 AM
25/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in DE (serious replies only)

Solltet Ihr ausschließlich Deutsch sprechen, schreibt mir bitte eine Direktnachricht und ich werde Euch umgehend eine Übersetzte Version zusenden.

Hey Together,

my name is slave sebastian, I am 25 years old and living in Ruhr Area. Oh and I am totally into slavery.

If you would like to get more informations about my life feel free to ask privately, but the important things are, that I am mainly at home and that no one else is there =).

There are a few main goals listened below and I would love to be trained in several ways. None of them is a hard requirement for me, but I would love to be trained in this ways. For example I would love to learn bondage and you should have you should be my judge.

I have been a slave before, mostly for 1 month as the masters or mistresses did not continue writing me after a finish talk because of a new job, no interest in mailslaves or private problems, but once there was a mistress part of my live for over one year. I miss that a lot.

What I am looking for:

I would prefere a nativ german speaker, but this is not required
Someone who wants to have fun with dominating me
Someone I am able to be honest with and who is honest to me in return
Someone who controls me hard over a long time and is able to handle me
Tasks for 2-3 evenings a week, sometimes more, sometimes less... Depending on our time
Mainly mail contact combined with IM
A personal progress blog about my tasks

To be trained:

Cum eating ( good slaves should be able to... I am not =( )
Anal training ( would love to be able to gap, but doing it alone is boring... )
Position training ( a slave should be able to hold position and serve )
Creating hot looking pictures ( good slaves should be able to. With Bondage or so, would love to train this! )
My Body ( as written before my body is not the best, as a slave it should be part of my daily training to get a better body
Humiliation Training
Everything else, that you thing, that should be trained...

Hard Limits ( will not do ):

The normal stuff: children, blood, illegal, animals, ...
child play
female cloth are a no go aswell

Positive about me:

I am very obedient
I like to be controlled and to stay in touch with people
I live alone mostly
I am honest all the time and say stop if I am not able to go any further
I have a girlfriend who is not living at my place and she knows about my fetish and my contact to the web
I have a lot of toys available and am willing to extend that
I have a DSLR available and am willing to take pictures and perhaps videos but without face.
I am willing to make image proofs nearly everywhere
I love to try out a lot of things.

Negative about me:

I have not the best body form
I have a girlfriend and have to make training gaps when I am at her place
I am not going to show my face neither on pictures nor in videos. So I am not going to show me via webcam

If you have any questions feel free to ask here or via pm. My main communication would be mail, but I would also like to chat with you in a instant messenger you prefer. It is not important if you are male or female, also I have no problems if you don't speak german as I am looking for a perfect "friend" and not for a "turn-me-on-thing".

Please send me a pm here if you are interested in me and I am going to answer you as soon as possible to give you my mailadress and if requested my IM informations. I need to show you more about me and get more informations about you, before I am able to say, that I am your slave. But it would be a honor for me to apply to you.

Have a nice day together,

slave sebastian

sculptormortis
02-13-2015, 09:55 AM
As I am still looking I would love to add, that I am currently working on the normal day time so that I am only able to be a slave in the evening hours, the night and on weekends and not the full day anymore.

I would love to find someone who is really interested in having a deeper going relation ship.

sculptormortis
02-04-2016, 02:50 PM
I am looking for someone who wants to train me in things:

Train me to lose weight and gain muscles
Train me to have a gapping asshole
Let me eat and drink things from a bowl
Train me so that I am able to gag on big cocks, bananas and so on
Let me pee on myself
I want to learn more about bondage
I want to learn more about my body parts
I want to get punished for missbehaving
Get creative tasks and punishments

If you feel like at least some of those points fit to you, just send me a PM.