PDA

View Full Version : Help me reduce my 999 edges

marystoy
05-03-2014, 04:43 PM
SlaveGirlE17 gave me a dare to edge 999 times. She added a second dare to wear a butt plug until I complete the edges. It has been several hours send I am only at about 150.

She has agreed to allow me to eliminate 15 edges for each dare I do from this post.

PLEASE send me dares so I can get this plug out!

maxS
05-03-2014, 04:45 PM
eliminate 15 for dancing to a miley cirus song

SweetTeen
05-03-2014, 04:48 PM
Reduce 15 for not breathing 5 seconds.

How much dares can we give? hehe

marystoy
05-03-2014, 05:02 PM
Thank you maxS, I danced to Wrecking Ball

Thank you sweetTeen. Give me all the dares you want

30 less edges to do

SweetTeen
05-03-2014, 05:04 PM
Reduce 15 for not breathing 4 seconds.

Well can i post even if nobody posted after me?

marystoy
05-03-2014, 05:08 PM
Yes, but I suspect SlaveGirlE17 expected something a little more challenging than holding my breath a few seconds

SweetTeen
05-03-2014, 05:11 PM
Well the loopwhole here is that its not said in the post :P

So remove 15 for edging once :P

marystoy
05-03-2014, 05:18 PM
Thanks SweetTeen. 60 less to do now

sonicboom1979
05-03-2014, 05:23 PM
To reduce 15 edges, get on your knees and while bouncing up and down on your plug, write me a 100 word pm telling me how you are a painslut and humiliation whore. Make it degrading and humiliating. Also dont use the words I or me anywhere in it. You will be given a punishment for each time you do.

SweetTeen
05-03-2014, 05:23 PM
Spank your ass 50 times to take off 15

Blue Griffin
05-03-2014, 07:03 PM
i dare you:

go buy a dress or bra and panty set while wearing high heels.

wear a thong for a week.

get your hair styled like your avatar.

dye your hair either pink or purple for 3 days.

spend a day with only your left half of your face covered in a lot of makeup.

Go to a movie and have your girl friend bring as much makeup as she wants. While watching the movie either have a trigger or have it when ever she decides, put on some makeup. It should be fun to see how you look walking out after doing your makeup in the dark!

(don't know if this will be too much)

Drive to a public restroom. Have your girlfriend take the key to the car. She will pack a bag of female clothes. You are to go to a rest room with the bag and then change. Leave the bag open there with your clothes in it with a note that says "turn in to the lost and found." You now have to go find your girl friend in the women's restroom to get the key.

Optional thing to make it harder: Go to a building with multiple restrooms.
Optional thing to make it more embarrassing: do it without makeup, then when you find your girl friend, have her give you a makeover while in the women's restroom.

maxS
05-03-2014, 07:08 PM
remive 15 for pinching your left nipple

Blue Griffin
05-03-2014, 09:05 PM
some dares you can do now:

edge once crossdressed in front of a mirror.
edge while putting on makeup.

stick a thong in your mouth and edge once. Then wear the thong for die roll edges.

edge shouting out "cock a do me huge" over and over.

marystoy
05-03-2014, 09:16 PM
I have sent the PM to sonic boom, spanked my ass, pinched my nipple. I will be doing all the other dares listed. Thank you all for the help so far. 270 less edges

I have 370 edges left to do. My cock and ass are both doer, but on I go!

MissKateKink
05-03-2014, 10:07 PM
I think a trainee girly needs to focus on other cocks that her own! So, if you edge while matching the moments of your hand with your lips on a cock shaped object, I'd say it should be worth ten edges.. don't you?

DMoe
05-03-2014, 10:21 PM
In order to prepare you will need the following items: a roll of duct tape, a box of uncooked white rice, a full 1 liter bottle of water, cell phone, panties, a blindfold and a hard floor.

First start off by drinking the 1 liter of water, then cum 5 times through your panties. Take off your soaked panties and put them in your mouth. Tape mouth shut.

Take and pour the box of white rice onto a hard floor like bathroom tile, wood flooring, or linoleum.

Put the cell phone on vibrate and insert it into your pussy.

Bind your ankles, knees, thighs and hands (behind her back) with the duct tape. Make sure it is tight and make sure sufficient tape is used to prevent loosening or tearing.

Go to your knees on the rice. Make kneel erect, butt flexed, back straight and facing forward.

Stay there for 3 hours or until you received 10 phone calls or texts. You will not leave this position for any reason until the dare is complete.

If you need to go to the bathroom you will remain in your kneeling position and pee on the floor. Punishment for this will be that you must clean it up off of the floor using only your tongue