PDA

View Full Version : failed a task please punish this worthless slave.

slaveboy82
05-03-2014, 03:40 PM
So here was the task i failed. you must edge at least twice through your diaper in less than five minutes; if you fail you must post to a 'locked in diapers' thread or post a new thread asking for punishments.
I failed miserably didn't even get all the way to the first edge. Please punish this worthless slave as you see fit.

lust
05-03-2014, 03:49 PM
So here was the task i failed. you must edge at least twice through your diaper in less than five minutes; if you fail you must post to a 'locked in diapers' thread or post a new thread asking for punishments.
I failed miserably didn't even get all the way to the first edge. Please punish this worthless slave as you see fit.

first thing i want you to do, is make yourself a bowl of cereal.. using you diaper as the bowl. one whole cup of milk and as much cereal as you can fit

slaveboy82
05-03-2014, 03:59 PM
first thing i want you to do, is make yourself a bowl of cereal.. using you diaper as the bowl. one whole cup of milk and as much cereal as you can fit

Thank you it has been done.

gayboybuc
05-03-2014, 04:00 PM
you must put on nipple clamps and edge 10 times. You must remove and reattach the nipple clamps between edges.

If you cum you must do 10 more from that point

slaveboy82
05-03-2014, 04:32 PM
you must put on nipple clamps and edge 10 times. You must remove and reattach the nipple clamps between edges.

If you cum you must do 10 more from that point

Thank you for your punishment.

burneraccount
05-06-2014, 02:43 PM
For a weekend (saturday and sunday) all your meals must be eaten out of diapers. After you are done eating, put the diaper on. You can only take the diaper off when you put on the next one, ex the diaper you put on after breakfast is only coming off when you are about to put on the one from lunch. You must use your diaper to pee in, but you don't have to poop in it.

Star Shadows
05-06-2014, 02:59 PM

Now now, that's not nearly satisfactory, you should be reporting your punishments in depth back to the people who were so kinda as to help you repent.

Since writing is not a strong suit perhaps something a little less exotic and more studious is required. Attach one clothes peg to your shaft, and then write the following phrase 100 times by hand, you may not remove the peg or stimulate yourself I'm any way until you are completed.

Write: I will always complete he tasks I am set, I shall obey instructions.

Furthermore, in future you should fully report back on ALL of the tasks you perform in threads.

slaveboy82
05-09-2014, 09:41 PM
Anyone else have any punishments for me?

Officelover
05-09-2014, 10:41 PM
Yeah, I have a couple:

Pour yourself a bowl of popcorn and take a piss in it, eat the whole thing. What you can't eat goes down your diaper.
Find dog shit on the ground. Pick it up with your bare hands and bring it home to your toilet. Place your head in the toilet and give yourself a swirlie.

slaveboy82
05-10-2014, 10:23 AM
I DO NO DO PISS OR SCAT PLAY. Try again

mouseman
05-10-2014, 09:10 PM
by PASS i assume you mean piss.....however piss is not listed in your limits

slaveboy82
05-10-2014, 09:15 PM
by PASS i assume you mean piss.....however piss is not listed in your limits

Thank you for the gramatical correction and now my limits have been updated. I had forgotten to put that one in.