PDA

View Full Version : I need a pee dare

xFadedDarknessX
05-03-2014, 11:53 AM
I'm kinda new here and I guess I just want to start with a simple pee dare. I haven't gone pee for a while now and I can collect pee in bottles. I also have peed in panties before, but only in the shower. I'm not a fan of messy situations. But I also kinda like pee desperation. So if someone on here could give me a good dare, not peeing in my clothes or drinking pee, but somewhere along the lines of bathroom and shower, something like that. I've also done enemas with pee so... Yeah. Try to find me something new. ^.^

LitDarkness
05-03-2014, 12:43 PM
Put on a diaper and for EVREY hour for two hours drink a glass of water.Also for the duration of the 2 hours listen to a waterfall. After two hours do 20 sit-ups then you may pee in the shower. If you can't make it pee into your diaper.

xFadedDarknessX
05-03-2014, 12:55 PM
Put on a diaper and for EVREY hour for two hours drink a glass of water.Also for the duration of the 2 hours listen to a waterfall. After two hours do 20 sit-ups then you may pee in the shower. If you can't make it pee into your diaper.

I would do that, but I have no diapers at the time. But I do have panties and that should be another one of my likes~ Should I use the panties instead?