PDA

View Full Version : cheating slut...

submissive slave120
05-03-2014, 09:14 AM
I have failed and cheated on my master/boyfriend. He is pretty mad but said if I do enough punishments then we can stay together. Please punish me so I don't lose him! One night of fun wasn't worth it!

maxS
05-03-2014, 09:41 AM
Post the whole story here and let everybody see what a slut you are

Sharp Shooter
05-03-2014, 11:29 AM
For cheating, that's 100 killed orgasms. That means you get to masturbate right to when you start to cum, then you kill it. Usually this is with some mild electrical shock like from an electronic bug zapper/fly swatter. Less than $10 and battery-powered. Just a quick touch to your clit and the shock will vaporized that mean ol' orgasm! Repeat this for the full 100 killed orgasms.

Next time you'll remember to honor your commitment to your master.

submissive slave120
05-04-2014, 09:28 AM
Thank you... I'll do this today

submissive slave120
05-04-2014, 06:44 PM
The killed orgasms sucked! It was sooo frustrating and hard to kill them and it hurt!

Master says he would like some humiliation and spanking still to be done.

vagus21
05-04-2014, 06:51 PM
you are to wear a diaper all day tomorrow. You may not change the diaper for the full 24 hours no matter what you do in the diaper. Then at the end of the day, for each time you went to the bathroom in your diaper your master will spank you 10 times.

Sharp Shooter
05-04-2014, 08:09 PM
The killed orgasms sucked! It was sooo frustrating and hard to kill them and it hurt!

Good. Now do them again. Double!

Your comment that "they hurt" shows me that you're still thinking about yourself. When you respond with how sorry you are for having deceived your master, I might believe you've learned your lesson.

sonicboom1979
05-04-2014, 09:16 PM
I think 200 pussy spanks with a belt is a good start. Then 200 to your ass gets you closer. Finally get on your knees and ask him no beg him to kick you in your pussy 50 times. If you handle all 50 like a good slut, then beg him for forgiveness. IF you don't he is to tie you down and start over. Make sure to report to all of us the results of this punishment.

Bigboyee365
05-04-2014, 11:10 PM
Tie yourself up in a public bathroom stall
Out side the bathroom stall write a note that says This girl cheated on her boy friend make her pay. Duck tape your mouth so people wouldn't ask why you weren't screaming

submissive slave120
05-06-2014, 09:20 PM
you are to wear a diaper all day tomorrow. You may not change the diaper for the full 24 hours no matter what you do in the diaper. Then at the end of the day, for each time you went to the bathroom in your diaper your master will spank you 10 times.

He had to spank me 30 times. He used a belt and it really stung and left welts all over my ass.

Good. Now do them again. Double!

Your comment that "they hurt" shows me that you're still thinking about yourself. When you respond with how sorry you are for having deceived your master, I might believe you've learned your lesson.

I'm very sorry I deceived him! I will never ever do it again the zaps took every desire out of me. After I was done he rubbed my sore clit and I almost cried out. I don't even want to think about cheating again!

I think 200 pussy spanks with a belt is a good start. Then 200 to your ass gets you closer. Finally get on your knees and ask him no beg him to kick you in your pussy 50 times. If you handle all 50 like a good slut, then beg him for forgiveness. IF you don't he is to tie you down and start over. Make sure to report to all of us the results of this punishment.

My ass and pussy were very very red and sore after the two hundred hits to each. After those he gave me a second to compose myself then I had to beg him to kick me. He started right away and he didn't hold back by about the 11th I curled up and he couldn't get to me anymore so he grabbed me and cuffed me spread eagle. He started over and my pussy is now so bruised. I struggled hard against the cuffs. If you feel I need more punishment for failing, master says I have to do it.

Tie yourself up in a public bathroom stall
Out side the bathroom stall write a note that says This girl cheated on her boy friend make her pay. Duck tape your mouth so people wouldn't ask why you weren't screaming

I did this today. My master was there watching which made it more humiliating. Many people came in some peed on me some hit me and kicked me. I'm so sore tonight. Master even made me walk out without clothes.

He would like some more public humiliation and public pain.