PDA

View Full Version : Camp Dare Lake

phantom2001
05-02-2014, 01:42 PM
Hey Guys and Girls....

Subboy1993 and I would like to announce that Camp Dare Lake is opening for Summer 2014.

No Summer would be complete without time at Summer Camp and we know that y'all are dying to enjoy a great and fun summer filled with art, dining, outdoor activities, lake fun, and plenty of late night games in the cabin and around the fire.

Camp is open to all. Sub and I are pleased to serve as your co-directors this year, and we need male and female counselors and campers.

Reply below and let us know what your role is this Summer!

Let's have a dare-filled camp experience. if you have any questions, feel free to drop by the Directors Cabin and Sub and I will be happy to assist.

subboy1993
05-02-2014, 02:12 PM
Hello to all and welcome!

Both Phantom and I are very happy to finally open up camp for everybody to enjoy and have a fun dare filled summer.

We can begin to get camp rolling along as soon as we have a decent number of campers in our midst along with a couple of counselors to keep the campers in line along with giving out camp activities.

Ah yes activities!! while there will be many being done throughout the summer there will be some that you campers will have to sign up to do, also we will need counselors to run these certain activities as well with us!

Special camp activities: -Outdoorsman-this will consist of dares that will take place in the woods/wooded area's

Community service-This will consist of mild to maybe fully public dares

Fashion- this will consist of crossdressing

and watersports- self explanatory I do think so haha
(note: if you want any special activities added please come to the office and consult this with either phantom or I and we will consider it

Be sure to sign up now so we can get summer underway!

phantom2001
05-04-2014, 03:46 PM
Still waiting on our first sign-ups. Subboy and I promise this will be a summer to remember...sign up now!

lion74
05-04-2014, 04:01 PM
I will be a camper

Bob7555
05-04-2014, 04:07 PM
Ill be a camper peferably doing fashon

superanthony9999
05-04-2014, 08:20 PM
don't really get what you guys mean but I want to see how this plays out and possibly join in

subaddict5
05-05-2014, 12:30 AM
I'll sign up to camp this summer. I'm already excited about all the different activities. (fashion and community service especially!)

subboy1993
05-05-2014, 02:41 PM
we re still accepting campers and once we get a councilor or two we can begin.

Silly bitch
05-05-2014, 02:44 PM
ill sign up as a camper

Cpt.Stubing
05-05-2014, 09:19 PM
I'll be a counseler

JimmJiro
05-05-2014, 10:17 PM
I wan to join as a camper. Interested in special camp activity and community service~

mrtibs93
05-06-2014, 05:21 AM
I'll sign up as a camper sounds interesting.

yourmanslut2
05-06-2014, 05:27 AM
I'll be a camper :)

cdBrandy
05-06-2014, 03:37 PM
I'll join as a camper. I'm mostly interested in fashion as I have to get better at it. :p

steve101
05-07-2014, 11:01 AM
I'll join as a camper. Interested in outdoorsman and watersports.

freddy12345678
05-07-2014, 11:04 AM
im a camper, will do anything, feel free to pm and bully me too!

subboy1993
05-07-2014, 10:11 PM
WELCOME EVERYBODY!
we are happy to see everybody that has signed up for camp, and thank you for our counselors for joining us in helping with our camp activates.
so what does everybody say that we get summer started!

oh! before I forget, I must mention to all of you about the hot water for the showers. for you see we have a bit of a small tank for the hot water so it is at limited supply each morning. so for those of you who wake up early and are the first ones in. cudos to you and those who were late to wake up well sorry better luck next time

*for campers: every morning when you want to take a shower look at the time before going in, this will determine the water temp of the shower.
6-7am-as hot as you want
7:20-8am-cool water
and 8:10- onwards cold shower*

see you all tomorrow!

phantom2001
05-08-2014, 04:29 AM
Well that was a great first night at camp.

You may have noticed that it gets a bit hot in the cabins. Sub and I have thought about adding air conditioning, but hey this is camp.

The best way to beat the Summer heat is to wear as few layers as possible. So every night of camp you need to sleep completely naked. No questions asked folks!

Sub and I are obeying the same rule in the director's cabin. I promise.

Hope your showers were nice this morning. Have fun exploring camp.

phantom2001
05-08-2014, 04:33 AM
And note to all: we are still accepting campers and counselors!

qr1959
05-08-2014, 09:46 AM
I love summer camp. I would enjoy being a camper.
Interests in woodman and watersports. I beleive that the outdoors and water are a good combination. Please do not forget that not all watersports use golden water....

ImogenHart
05-08-2014, 11:47 AM
Camper, please.

And I get up early enough for a lovely hot shower....

Immy xx

allseeingeye
05-08-2014, 02:25 PM
I would like to join as a councillor

subaddict5
05-08-2014, 11:07 PM
Damn I'm usually up early enough, but on vacation I like to be lazy ;)

Ah well, The longer the day the more fun we can have :)

subboy1993
05-09-2014, 05:13 AM
*thunder cracks in the distance as it starts to rain. The load speaker crackles a bit*
"Morning campers it seems we have a bit of rain today, but we won't let that slow us down the least! We still have some things planned for situations such as these so do not worry. Also some cabins may have a leaky roof I'm sorry about that, so if you have one spend some time to fix it up."

(Watersports: here's a nice interesting dare to kick off. Go to the bath tub and lay down with your head user the tap. Turn the water on slightly to a cold drip and stay there with the water dripping on your forehead for a minimum of 15 min.)

sm_limb
05-09-2014, 05:22 AM
Hello sorry to be so late to arrive at camp, but i got on the wrong bus.
I am a camper and looking for the cabbin of the community and woods campers?

Seillance
05-10-2014, 02:36 PM
I would like to join as a camper.

mrpropel
05-10-2014, 05:09 PM
I'd like to join as a camper as well,

subboy1993
05-11-2014, 05:52 AM
A nice easy one today, it's Mother's Day so call up ur mother and wish her a happy one :D

subboy1993
05-12-2014, 02:14 PM
(Everybody terribly sorry for the lack of posting on my part, it is finals week here at my school so I've been focusing on studying lately. I will post as much as possible in the mean time, but once finals end then I will deff poor more time into this :3 thank you for understanding)

qr1959
05-13-2014, 05:04 AM
OK to the camp.... we really need to fix that leak in the roof. That damn drip drip drip is annoying.....

SlaveBoy31
05-13-2014, 05:38 AM
Hey is there still time to sing up for camp I would like to be a camper

Catbeard
05-13-2014, 06:17 PM
I'll join as a camper if there's still time.

lollypopcookie
05-13-2014, 08:32 PM
I'll join as a camper. Interested in outdoorsman and watersports.
I'll join as a camper

darthvaderfan
05-13-2014, 08:59 PM
I am going to be a camper. Woodsmen. Also. Are we allowed to have dildos,c-rings,vibraters,chastity,Ect. If so do they have to be in/on 24/7

JacobsField
05-14-2014, 07:42 PM
This could be fun. I'm signing up as a counselor. Directors, let me know if you need some help. I can help with whatever area, but I think sports would be my forte.

Darelovergirl
05-15-2014, 03:10 PM
I will be a camped! :)

subboy1993
05-15-2014, 03:34 PM
*i drive back to into camp grounds after finishing with some
Buisness that had to be taken care of and get out o my car*
"Now then let's really kick things off"
*i take a walk around the camp grounds to see how everybody is doing*

(Aced every final and my summer break officially started!)

Messypup
05-16-2014, 09:58 AM
pup will sign up to be a camper focusing on the Watersports activities.

phantom2001
05-16-2014, 11:50 AM
Here is the list of everybody at camp and your cabins

Counselors:
Cpt.Stubing
allseeingeye
JacobsField

Guys Cabin 1:
lion74
Bob7555
subaddict5
JimmJiro
mrtibs93

Guys Cabin 2:
yourmanslut2
cdBrandy
steve101
freddy12345678
gf1959

Guys Cabin 3:
seillance
mrpropel
slaveboy31
catbeard
darthvaderfan
messypup

Girls Cabin 1:
silly_bitch
ImogenHart
sm_limb
lollypopcookie
darelovergirl

Counselors:
Please pick a cabin and assign them the uniforms they will wear while being at camp this summer. Also, each counselor will assign y'all one task a week.

Director sub and I will be contacting y'all again shortly. Be prepared.

JacobsField
05-16-2014, 02:08 PM
I'm going to take cabin 3.

Guys Cabin 3:
seillance
mrpropel
slaveboy31
catbeard
darthvaderfan
messypup

As far as the uniform for the summer, we're going with a pair of compression shorts so that you're prepared for whatever the day brings. Over that, you'll wear a pair of nylon soccer shorts.http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=HN.608027400580564045&pid=1.7 In addition, we're going with simple white t-shirts. To show your camaraderie with your other bunkmates, each of you should wear a rubber band around either your ankle or wrist.

Be prepared because we're going to have a team-building exercise soon.

Enjoy the summer, kids.

JacobsField
05-16-2014, 02:26 PM
Alright guys cabin 3, here's what I need from you:

First off, we need a name. Each of you PM me three names that you think would be suitable for our summer cabin. If I pick yours, I'll allow you in the counselor's bunk each day for two weeks. We have unlimited hot water. The others have to live by the rules set by our directors.

Secondly, it's time for some team building.

Guys Cabin 3:
seillance
mrpropel
slaveboy31
catbeard
darthvaderfan
messypup

This is the list of campers in our cabin. You should PM the person above you (include me on the PM as well) a task for them to complete. It should be based on their likes. If they are not listed, PM them to find out what they are. (If they aren't listed, they should also put them in the signature.) This team-building exercise should be complete by next Friday. (Seillance, you will give MessyPup a task to do as you're at the top of the list.)

Questions, let me know. Be sure to copy me in the PM to your fellow bunkmate.

JacobsField
05-20-2014, 05:30 PM
I've only seen replies from two of my campers so far. I wonder if their mommies and daddies haven't dropped them off at camp yet. Hopefully they get here soon so this summer can start.

egobrain95
05-21-2014, 02:43 AM
can I still join as a camper?

sm_limb
05-21-2014, 04:41 AM
are there any activities planned or can we just go and swim in the lake?

subboy1993
05-21-2014, 09:15 PM
Hello campers!!!! today we have something fun to do! initiation day!
for todays activity I want you all to spank yourself 50 times on each cheek while saying I love camp after every spank. after which proceed to give yourself another 50 then you may carry on in whatever activity your cabin councilors give you have fun

Seillance
05-22-2014, 05:47 AM
Wah! The initiation! Very nice event you faced every time you moved somewhere. But it was first time I initiating myself =)

I spanked myself hard 50 times on each cheek with old-good wooden paddle. "I love camp" I said at the pinnacle of each spank. Pain go stronger and stronger and so my voice and adrenaline. And after that another 50 spanks, ouch!
My arse now all red and sore, but i really love the summer camp =)

sm_limb
05-22-2014, 10:55 AM
Auch my ass is all red and blue now. I am going to sunbath a bit until the next activity

Jacobthepsycho
05-22-2014, 12:36 PM
If there is still time to sign up than I will be a camper.

JacobsField
05-22-2014, 10:07 PM
Everyone who is in my bunk, be sure to send me a report of your team-building dare. Also, include me on the PM you send to the person above you. Hopefully you're all wearing your uniforms.

I'll be thinking of our next activity and will post it in the next couple of days.

Until then, take that rubber band that was part of your uniform and snap it 5 times (whether it is on your wrist or ankle or wherever). This is a bonding thing. Enjoy.

subaddict5
05-22-2014, 10:53 PM
ahh I love initiations. I prepared for the ritual by pulling down my underwear. As i spanked and shouted i entered a trance. I was humiliated with my underwear down my ankles, but I was also excited for camp to start!

tepxis
05-23-2014, 02:37 AM
damn I missed the train, so I arrived the camp just now. Hope where is a place still free for me as camper.

Seillance
05-23-2014, 08:34 AM
At teambuilding in our bunk mrpropel assigned me to do as many push-ups as I can to earn an orgasm -- 10 strokes for each push-up. I was able to do 37 of them, so 370 strokes gave me cumming. Buddy said that the next time it would give me more difficult dare :-)

JacobsField
05-23-2014, 01:51 PM
Nice job and thanks for the PM write-up. It's appreciated.

I haven't seen any action from the other bunks of campers. What's going on at this camp? Other than a few, it seems like my bunk is the only active one. Am I wrong?

mrpropel
05-23-2014, 01:59 PM
For my team building dare, SlaveBoy31 gave me the task to write 10 degrading words on your chest and every time that I am alone I have to be shirtless for the day.

I did this like 4 days ago. The things I wrote are..
1. Whore
2. Sissy
3. Cumdumpster
4. Fag
5. Worthless
6. Monkey
7. Slut
8. Queer
9. Loser
10. Bitch

I wrote all of this on my chest, arms, and stomach. I did this one a day that I knew I would have no contact with other people, a boring Monday. Luckily I never physically met with anyone. I was shirtless the whole day and I thought it was a pretty easy dare. :D

subaddict5
05-23-2014, 02:01 PM
I think I'm the only one alive in my bunk! More room for me ;)

SlaveBoy31
05-23-2014, 06:10 PM
For teambuilding dares Catbeard dared me to go to a secluded but public place and strip down and don't redress until 15 minutes. So part of the campus that I go to for college has a little forested area where you can take walks through the woods. So I went down the path and found this nice little area that went off from the main path and that is where I striped. It was weird I was very paranoid at first that someone was going to find me but as the minutes went by I relaxed and started to enjoy the scenery. Before I know it the 15 minutes had past and I got dressed and went back home.

Chrissy1997
05-23-2014, 06:16 PM
Can I join as a camper please

cdBrandy
05-23-2014, 06:25 PM
This initiation was way more fun than the one at the last summer camp I went to. Now my bottom is nice and raw. I only wish I had a counselor so the real fun can start. :(

Seillance
05-23-2014, 10:14 PM
I woke up, and it was too late for a hot shower, so I had a cold one. Brrrrr.
Also I snapped my rubberband 5 times, counsellor. :)

mrtibs93
05-24-2014, 04:20 AM
who's the cabin councillor for cabin 1 been a pretty lazy summer so far :)

mrpropel
05-24-2014, 07:32 AM
I think I'm the only person in this whole camp that is enjoying these cold showers.

jacobtaco
05-24-2014, 12:06 PM
I'll join as a camper.

JacobsField
05-25-2014, 11:19 PM
Hey guys,

After careful consideration and input from my campers, we've renamed our quarters to Morningwood Cabin. MrPropel was the one to come up with the name and as a reward, he gets to take warm showers. Since he's enjoying the cold showers, he has a decision. He can either take the hot showers OR force another camper in his bunk to take cold showers for a week, no matter what time they get up. Propel, your call.

As for the other cabins, I decided to take a walk around camp and noticed that none of you have counselors from what I've seen. That's unfortunate. I also noticed that your cabins were quite loud and unruly.

You all need to calm down and do some cabin bonding. Since I've seen nothing from your counselor, I'm giving you all something for the time being. My cabin already did this, but you'd benefit from it as well.

You are to PM the person above you a dare based on their likes. Please be creative with these and put some thought into them. If you are at the top of the list, you will give a dare to the person on the bottom of your list.

This is important: Be sure to share the dare you left the person above within this thread. I want to know how well the bonding is going.

Maybe you all will get a counselor soon.

You should also be on the lookout because I know my cabin is a bunch of pranksters. ;)

ILoveMess
05-26-2014, 02:25 AM
Can this camper join in late? :)

tytylion2
05-26-2014, 07:53 AM
I would like to join too.

If its too late, hope you guys have a blast!

ed73
05-26-2014, 11:25 AM
Iwant too be a camper

JacobsField
05-26-2014, 12:17 PM
Just an FYI... I've had one person not reply to my original posts. If he doesn't within two days, I'll have an opening in the Morningwood Cabin.

cdBrandy
05-26-2014, 02:59 PM
I would love to join your cabin if he doesn't turn up. It's been pretty quiet over here.

JacobsField
05-27-2014, 08:49 PM
Has anyone been pranked by other campers? I hear there are some pranksters among us.

sm_limb
05-28-2014, 03:22 AM
ok here is my dare to for ImogenHart

you are to write an essay by hand of at least 500 words with as subject your most daring place you walked around nude.

when you have done that, you type it over letter for letter.
you are to post it here in the story section.
but you are also going to use the spellcheck.
for everything the spellcheck says is wrong you are to break an egg on your head.
you are to keep it on you for ( x egg times 10min) so for example if you get 3 wrongs that is 3 eggs times 10min, stays it on for 30min.

have fun

sm_limb
05-28-2014, 03:25 AM
in the middle of the night i sneak over to the cabin morningwood very carefully to not get caught.
i collect all the underwear of the boys.
i sneak out again and tie all the underwear in the flagpost.
than quickly back to bed

subboy1993
05-28-2014, 01:15 PM
So glad to see everybody enjoying themselves so far. Paperwork(work) has been stalling me a bit from partaking with the camp so much. But a las everybody I am terribly sorry to say... But the undergarment washing machine is broken at the moment so if you want you can either go no underwear or hand wash them yourself as soon as somebody gets them down from the flag pole that is. Have a nice day :D

subboy1993
05-28-2014, 01:22 PM
*i walk up to the sign in front of camp and nail a sign to the camp gates*

"SIGN-UP FOR CAMPERS AND COUNCILORS ARE ALWAYS OPEN. COME JOIN IN AT ANYTIME TO HAVE FUN!"

Irishbttm69
05-28-2014, 02:18 PM
I would like to be a camper.

slaveboy33
05-28-2014, 03:17 PM
I would like to join the camp

zzexxy
05-28-2014, 05:41 PM
I will be a camper

JacobsField
05-31-2014, 12:11 PM
Hey guys... my cabin has been having fun. Has anyone been pranked by anyone in my cabin? If so, tell me what they did to you.

As for the underwear, I just pulled them down off the flagpole. Too bad it was raining. (Dunk your underwear in water and them wring them out and put them on.) Morningwood Cabin, how could you let her get all of your underwear?

It's time for a little game of dodgeball. I challenge all the cabins to a game. Here's how it works. As you see this message, you throw a dodgeball and hit somebody from the other cabin. Last cabin with somebody standing wins. You may only throw one ball per day.

First team out loses shower privileges for two days. If you must shower, it must be cold. If you don't have to shower, you don't.

Second team out loses underwear for a day.

Third team out (runner-up) sleeps naked for a night.

Winning team may give up to one dare to anyone from another cabin. They may also request a dare in return if they choose. Also, they earn hot showers for a week.

Here's the list of players from each cabin... notice to make it fair I've added a person from the waiting list to Guys Cabins 1 & 2 and Girls Cabin 1. Each team has 6 players.

Guys Cabin 1:
lion74
Bob7555
subaddict5
JimmJiro
mrtibs93
jacobthepsycho

Guys Cabin 2:
yourmanslut2
cdBrandy
steve101
freddy12345678
gf1959
egobrain95

Guys Cabin 3:
seillance
mrpropel
slaveboy31
catbeard
darthvaderfan
messypup

Girls Cabin 1:
silly_bitch
ImogenHart
sm_limb
lollypopcookie
darelovergirl
ilovemess

If you have any questions, let me know. Good luck.

aspina25
05-31-2014, 12:47 PM
too late to join?

SlaveBoy31
05-31-2014, 12:51 PM
Ok I will hit Lion74 :)

ILoveMess
05-31-2014, 03:50 PM
I'll hit slaveboy31 :)

egobrain95
05-31-2014, 04:20 PM
I'll hit ILoveMess and we are leaders for a moment ^^ let's keep it up ;)

subboy1993
05-31-2014, 05:34 PM
*over speaker* "will camper sm limb please report to my office after the dodge ball game which I will be joining shortly!"
(Ps if called into an office pm me with the title of message "meeting")

subboy1993
05-31-2014, 05:36 PM
*throw a ball an peg jacobsfeild*

cdBrandy
05-31-2014, 05:53 PM
I'll hit mrpropel.

JacobsField
05-31-2014, 08:13 PM
Updated dodgeball. I'm apparently out as well. If you're out, remember, you can't throw anymore. Those who are out are in silver and italics. Others are still in.

Guys Cabin 1:
lion74
Bob7555
subaddict5
JimmJiro
mrtibs93
jacobthepsycho

Guys Cabin 2:
yourmanslut2
cdBrandy
steve101
freddy12345678
gf1959
egobrain95

Guys Cabin 3:
seillance
mrpropel
slaveboy31
catbeard
darthvaderfan
messypup

Girls Cabin 1:
silly_bitch
ImogenHart
sm_limb
lollypopcookie
darelovergirl
ilovemess

subboy1993
05-31-2014, 08:19 PM
Hahaha I love this sport :D

subaddict5
06-01-2014, 12:43 AM
I'm throwing and....hit messypup!

JacobsField
06-01-2014, 01:12 PM
Rule addition: OK. Forgot one major aspect of dodgeball... the catch. If someone throws the ball at you and you catch it within 1 hour of them throwing, they are out! Let's get some more throws going here guys.

Everyone here in bold (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=1364209&postcount=85) is still in as of this post.

Catbeard
06-01-2014, 02:05 PM
I throw and hit subaddict 5

egobrain95
06-02-2014, 01:01 AM
I'll hit darthvaderfan :)

sm_limb
06-02-2014, 06:54 AM
i throw and hit egobrain95

JacobsField
06-02-2014, 02:45 PM
Updated dodgeball. If you're out, remember, you can't throw anymore. Those who are out are in silver and italics. Others are still in. If you throw and someone replies 'Caught' within an hour, you're the one who is out. Let's keep this going. (And what's with the hate for the Morningwood Cabin?)

Guys Cabin 1:
lion74
Bob7555
subaddict5
JimmJiro
mrtibs93
jacobthepsycho

Guys Cabin 2:
yourmanslut2
cdBrandy
steve101
freddy12345678
gf1959
egobrain95

Guys Cabin 3:
seillance
mrpropel
slaveboy31
catbeard
darthvaderfan
messypup

Girls Cabin 1:
silly_bitch
ImogenHart
sm_limb
ollypopcookie
darelovergirl
ilovemess

sm_limb
06-03-2014, 08:11 AM
I throw at catbeard.

Oops i spilled some toothpaste in all the boys underwear. Hope they can walk allright now lol :p

cdBrandy
06-03-2014, 02:52 PM
I will throw at silly_bitch.

sm_limb
06-03-2014, 06:11 PM
I throw at cdbrandy

cdBrandy
06-03-2014, 07:06 PM
I catch the ball thrown at me by sm_limb.

JacobsField
06-03-2014, 07:32 PM
WHEW! Just in time!

sm_limb is out!

sm_limb
06-04-2014, 04:23 AM
dammit i am out grrrr

in the middle of the night there is been a dick drawn on cdbrandy's forhead with waterproof marker

why are all the boys walking funny????

cdBrandy
06-04-2014, 03:23 PM
dammit i am out grrrr

in the middle of the night there is been a dick drawn on cdbrandy's forhead with waterproof marker

why are all the boys walking funny????
Well, that's not very nice. Who would do such a thing? :(

sm_limb
06-05-2014, 04:28 AM
Well, that's not very nice. Who would do such a thing? :(
dont know lol but it looks funny, and looks like you cant wash it off lmao

lkkrdingos022
06-05-2014, 06:04 AM
Is there a possibility to join as camper? :(

hotslaveguy
06-05-2014, 08:02 AM
I would like to join as a camper

subaddict5
06-05-2014, 11:17 AM
*Laughs at CDBrandy!* :D

Bet you'd wish it was real :p

JacobsField
06-05-2014, 07:13 PM
Seems like all of our main players are out. Who is gonna step up and throw somebody out. Seems like we have quite a few campers who are riding the pine on this one.

UPDATE: cdBrandy threw a ball at Seillance. He's out and that's our first full team out. The Morningwood Cabin is out. That means... no showers for 2 days for campers in Morningwood. If you absolutely have to take a shower, you have to do it with cold water and then fulfill that no-shower day later.

Updated standings:
Guys Cabin 1:
lion74
Bob7555
subaddict5
JimmJiro
mrtibs93
jacobthepsycho

Guys Cabin 2:
yourmanslut2
cdBrandy
steve101
freddy12345678
gf1959
egobrain95

Guys Cabin 3: ELIMINATED - No showers for 2 days.
seillance
mrpropel
slaveboy31
catbeard
darthvaderfan
messypup

Girls Cabin 1:
silly_bitch
ImogenHart
sm_limb
ollypopcookie
darelovergirl
ilovemess

cdBrandy
06-05-2014, 08:20 PM
I throw at seillance!

Messypup
06-06-2014, 12:45 PM
pup sits watching the game from the sidelines, contemplating the toothpaste he had endured in his underwear from somebody in another cabin. Why should his cabin suffer? pup quickly stands up and sneaks round to where the game was going on. he tries to get back into the game and pretend he was never out.

19Core86
06-06-2014, 12:59 PM
i will sign up as a camper

JacobsField
06-06-2014, 02:42 PM
UPDATE: So my cabin WAS out and I still expect those who were on the team to live through the two days of no showers. However, with more people interested in playing and to get more balls flying, I've added people to teams and formed a new cabin... guys cabin 4.

Rules are still the same but you don't have to wait a day anymore between throws. You just have to wait 2 hours. Remember, if you throw the ball and they catch it, you're out.

Let's get throwing!

Updated standings:
Guys Cabin 1:
lion74
Bob7555
subaddict5
JimmJiro
mrtibs93
jacobthepsycho
tepxis
torchwood123

Guys Cabin 2:
yourmanslut2
cdBrandy
steve101
reddy12345678
gf1959
egobrain95
Chrissy1997

Guys Cabin 3:
seillance
mrpropel
slaveboy31
catbeard
darthvaderfan
messypup
jacobtaco
19core86

Guys Cabin 4:
lkkrdingos022
hotslaveguy
aspina25
slaveboy33
tytylion2
Irishbttm69
ed73

Girls Cabin 1:
silly_bitch
ImogenHart
sm_limb
ollypopcookie
darelovergirl
ilovemess

lkkrdingos022
06-06-2014, 04:03 PM
I throw the ball at cdBrandy

cdBrandy
06-06-2014, 04:22 PM
I catch the ball thrown from lkkrdingos022.

I throw at ollypopcookie.

JacobsField
06-06-2014, 05:00 PM
You guys should rally your teams. Winning team can give or receive dares from anyone and gets hot showers!

subboy1993
06-06-2014, 06:40 PM
This is getting exciting this game!

Torchwood123
06-06-2014, 08:44 PM
Late entry camper here. :D

tytylion2
06-06-2014, 08:56 PM
Oh yay I'm in :)

I throw a ball at gf1959!

JacobsField
06-06-2014, 08:59 PM
torchwood, I've placed you on team 1 for now.

Bunks are getting a little crowded though. Everyone added to a team today has to sleep on the floor tonight until I can get an additional cot.

lkkrdingos022
06-07-2014, 01:12 AM
Dan i am out :( i sneak to cdBrandy's cabin. There i change his lube into toothpaste

hotslaveguy
06-07-2014, 08:01 AM
im throwing a ball at darelovergirl

subboy1993
06-07-2014, 08:22 AM
*i look over from where I am sunbathing on top of my cabin to see how the game and everybody else is coming along*

JacobsField
06-07-2014, 09:19 AM
Only one girl left. Going for the second team out.

Campers, it's a hot day today. All activities, when possible, must be done shirtless. Girls, only a bikini for you.

ILoveMess
06-07-2014, 09:30 AM
Watching the game early cheering on Imogen! Go Girls!

Torchwood123
06-07-2014, 05:08 PM
Not likeing the outcome of the game so I sneak into cabin 2 and leave a cake full of beatles on the table... Hahhahaha

JacobsField
06-07-2014, 08:06 PM
Not sure why you didn't throw a ball first. Haha. But that cake is gonna suck when they cut into it!

sm_limb
06-08-2014, 02:27 PM
Just chilling in the hottub looking at the game.

Just in between times doing some practise sewing. Oops all the boys bedsheets are not tightly sewed to the matras. I hope it doesnt cool of to much tonight grinz

lkkrdingos022
06-08-2014, 03:16 PM
Because i can't play any langer i go to the Washing machine. I turn it on but excedentally turn it to hot. All the underwear of the girls shrunk a little bit, oopsss

cdBrandy
06-08-2014, 05:22 PM
I throw at Bob7555.

Gosh, the game has really seemed to slow down.

Torchwood123
06-08-2014, 05:54 PM
I throw ball at slaveboy

SlaveBoy31
06-08-2014, 05:57 PM
If you are talking about me you are too late I am already out. lol :)

slaveboy33
06-08-2014, 06:50 PM
I catch the ball from torchwood123 and throw it at Steve101.

JacobsField
06-08-2014, 06:59 PM
Updated. Steve101 has about 50 more minutes to catch the ball or he's out.

Updated standings:
Guys Cabin 1:
lion74
Bob7555
subaddict5
JimmJiro
mrtibs93
jacobthepsycho
tepxis
torchwood123

Guys Cabin 2:
yourmanslut2
cdBrandy
steve101
reddy12345678
gf1959
egobrain95
Chrissy1997

Guys Cabin 3:
seillance
mrpropel
slaveboy31
catbeard
darthvaderfan
messypup
jacobtaco
19core86

Guys Cabin 4:
lkkrdingos022
hotslaveguy
aspina25
slaveboy33
tytylion2
Irishbttm69
ed73

Girls Cabin 1:
silly_bitch
ImogenHart
sm_limb
ollypopcookie
darelovergirl
ilovemess
Twilight Sky

Twilight Sky
06-08-2014, 07:00 PM
Too late for a new camper to join? :)

JacobsField
06-08-2014, 07:02 PM
Girls team has one less anyway... Twilight Sky, join them!

Bunks are getting crowded so until I get a cot for you tomorrow, you'll have to sleep on the floor. Blankets are all in the wash as well. (No bed or blankets for you tonight.)

Twilight Sky
06-08-2014, 07:08 PM
The ground is cold and hard, but it's not enough to dampen my spirits! I throw the ball at JimmJiro

Torchwood123
06-08-2014, 07:12 PM
I walk off the field drudgingly. *flip off opponents... *Snickers... Enjoy your cake, hahahahaha.
Goes off and climbs guy cabin 1 lies on Leather jacket and stares at the sky

tytylion2
06-09-2014, 08:21 AM
I'll throw at Chrissy1997! Hope he's not paying attention... :3

Twilight Sky
06-09-2014, 10:33 AM
I walk around the grounds, stoping to gaze longingly at a cake left in cabin 2, then continue on around the lake before rejoining the game.

I throw the ball at 19core86.

sm_limb
06-09-2014, 06:51 PM
Because i can't play any langer i go to the Washing machine. I turn it on but excedentally turn it to hot. All the underwear of the girls shrunk a little bit, oopsss
Luckely i dont have any underwear lol.
Omg it really is getting cold in the nights here. Thank god our blankets can be used.

sm_limb
06-09-2014, 06:54 PM
Hey were did my waterballoons go to. I was saving them for a prank. Sure hope nobody misstakes them for the balls of the game as they look very simular lol

JacobsField
06-09-2014, 07:25 PM
I go to inspect the dodgeballs and find a water balloon and throw it back at sm_limb. I'm not sure if I got them all, but she's all wet and it's probably going to take her a little whiel to dry off... at least 15 minutes!

sm_limb
06-09-2014, 09:56 PM
Nope if you only found one than there are 19 bwaterballoons out there looking like dodgeballs. Apparantly nobody noticed the difference. Lol

Twilight Sky
06-10-2014, 10:48 AM
I throw the ball at jacobtaco. Hopefully he's not paying attention :p

JacobsField
06-10-2014, 02:39 PM
Updated standings:
Guys Cabin 1:
lion74
Bob7555
subaddict5
JimmJiro
mrtibs93
jacobthepsycho
tepxis
torchwood123

Guys Cabin 2:
yourmanslut2
cdBrandy
steve101
reddy12345678
gf1959
egobrain95
Chrissy1997

Guys Cabin 3: (OUT)
seillance
mrpropel
slaveboy31
catbeard
darthvaderfan
messypup
jacobtaco
19core86

Guys Cabin 4:
lkkrdingos022
hotslaveguy
aspina25
slaveboy33
tytylion2
Irishbttm69
ed73

Girls Cabin 1:
silly_bitch
ImogenHart
sm_limb
ollypopcookie
darelovergirl
ilovemess
Twilight Sky

JacobsField
06-10-2014, 02:41 PM
Hi guys. I did post this a while ago but I think it went unnoticed. I hope the game speeds up a bit. Twilight Sky came up to my office and asked if we could throw two balls a day. I actually posted that you could throw a ball every other hour.

So... one ball every 2 hours.

If you haven't seen somebody play yet, get them out! You're less likely to be out from them catching the ball.

Enjoy!

Twilight Sky
06-10-2014, 03:23 PM
I throw the ball at Reddy12345678

tytylion2
06-10-2014, 03:35 PM
I'll take a shot at... jacobthepsycho.
Good thing he is looking the other way :3

JacobsField
06-10-2014, 05:35 PM
Reddy and JacobthePsycho are out! Oh, and those were water balloons, not dodgeballs. If they see this post, they must fill up a water balloon and break it over themselves.

Torchwood123
06-10-2014, 06:08 PM
I am snoozing on guys cabin one... Guess I couldnt stay awake... Rolls and falls off cabin onto pile of five water balloons. *splash! Guess I found some... Try to climb back up but slip and gets knocked out... Hopes nobody find me.

Twilight Sky
06-10-2014, 06:21 PM
I throw the ball at hotslaveguy

Torchwood123
06-10-2014, 06:23 PM
Difts back into conciousness gets up walks over to the field and passes out again in front of girls cabin 1

Twilight Sky
06-10-2014, 07:23 PM
In between ducking and dodging, I see someone collapse by my cabin. Making my way over, I realize it's a guy from guys' cabin 1. I kick him gently to see if he'll wake, but he's out cold. Smirking, I switch out his clothes for something more... Appropriate for the cabin he's in front of. Hopefully he'll wake up soon.

(At least 1 hour cross dressed, including poorly done/outrageous make up :D)

Torchwood123
06-10-2014, 07:35 PM
Waking Up I realize what clothes I am in I angrily try to get up but realize my foot is stuck under a root. *yells, where is my da** Jacket I keep on yelling for 1/2 hours untill I reilize I am not getting out without help. Sh**

Twilight Sky
06-10-2014, 07:44 PM
I hear the yelling coming from my cabin, and look to see that the guy is apparently stuck on something. Poor guy, I'm sure someone will help him sooner or later.

SlaveBoy31
06-10-2014, 07:49 PM
Waking Up I realize what clothes I am in I angrily try to get up but realize my foot is stuck under a root. *yells, where is my da** Jacket I keep on yelling for 1/2 hours untill I reilize I am not getting out without help. Sh**

I woke up to hear someone yelling for help so I go out and investigate and see that someone is stuck on something. I go over and try to help him out.

JacobsField
06-10-2014, 07:59 PM
I know I'm a counselor, but I just can't help it. While Torchwood is stuck there, I grab one of those water balloons and throw it at him, soaking him. I hear somebody coming, so I'll let them help him out from under the root.

Twilight Sky
06-10-2014, 08:43 PM
Noticing he's not paying attention, I throw a ball at Irishbttm69. Let's see if it hits before he turns around

slaveboy33
06-10-2014, 09:34 PM
I throw the ball at ImogenHart

Twilight Sky
06-10-2014, 09:36 PM
I notice the ball heading towards another member of my cabin, but am helpless to stop it.

"Imogenhart, watch out!" I yell.

Twilight Sky
06-11-2014, 03:43 AM
I'll throw the ball at tytylion. Hopefully he's sleeping!

sm_limb
06-11-2014, 03:54 AM
I walk over to twilight sky, take her by the arm. In my other hand a bucket of bright pink paint. We walk together to the boys area. So twilight wanna do some artsy with me as i hand her a paintbrush *grinz*

Twilight Sky
06-11-2014, 04:01 AM
I'm caught off guard when my arm is grabbed, but relax when I realize it's another member of my cabin. I grin as she hands me a paintbrush.

"So Twilight Sky, wanna do some artsy with me?"

"Let's do this," I reply with a smirk as we approach guys cabin 1.

sm_limb
06-11-2014, 04:24 AM
Lol those cabins get painted fast lol. Quickly to the next one *grinz*

Twilight Sky
06-11-2014, 06:17 AM
The guy's cabins are soon all painted with a shiny new coat of pink paint, and I step back to admire our handiwork.

"We should go pro with the painting, we do a spectacular job, don't you think?" I ask, grinning widely. "I think the boys will agree."

Once the job is done, I take sm_limb and we both sneak back into the game like nothing out of the ordinary happened. To make it look like I've been participating, I throw the ball at aspina25.

Torchwood123
06-11-2014, 06:44 AM
After getting up and getting changed I re-paint my currently pink cabincabin a blood red color with green on the bottom so it looks cool... Not pink and I am going toget reventge on twighlight and on that damn caounselor... They better watch themselves. Damn... Nobody ate the beatle cake yet :/

Torchwood123
06-11-2014, 07:13 AM
After new paint dtpries I climb up on my cabin and fall asleep woth my leather jacket (that I am obsessed with) as a pillow. I ant sleeping on the floor Ima sleep on the roof. Sumb couselor said I otta sleep on da floor

Twilight Sky
06-11-2014, 07:24 AM
After hearing Torchwood is disobeying our wonderful counselor's rules, I decide to go over and help him learn his lesson. If he wants to sleep on the roof and not the floor, that will be exactly what he gets.

I duct tape Torchwood's hands and legs to the roof of his cabin and pants him, leaving him exactly where he wanted to be, but with some unexpected consequences :p He's not going to get off there without some help.

Twilight Sky
06-11-2014, 10:49 AM
The game rages on, and I find myself constantly ducking balls. Picking one up, I throw it at ed73.

Torchwood123
06-11-2014, 12:57 PM
Ok when I woke up on the roof I was pissed... But if you cant tell yet I am a rebel, so yea I have a knife in my jacket silver laminated switchblade. I slide the jacket to my hand with a bumb of my head and cut the tape and promptly go for a walk... After d-pantsing myself. *mumbles. Damn these first few days have been interesting. I all ready know my enemies.. Then I walk into the foggy forest near the waterfall.

lkkrdingos022
06-11-2014, 01:07 PM
I wake up from my sleep. I see our cabin is coloured in a strange way. Besides that I hear strange stories of people getting stuck. I am going to get a warm shower because if we loose I won't get some for the next time. When walking toward the shower with only my towel covering my body i accidentaly drop the towel. Here I stand but naked with a little hard one, hopefully nobody saw me!

Twilight Sky
06-11-2014, 01:17 PM
I throw the ball at Tepxis

slaveboy33
06-11-2014, 02:12 PM
I throw the ball at mrtibs93.

JacobsField
06-11-2014, 02:57 PM
Game is really rocking now!

Recap of what you win/lose:

First team out loses shower privileges for two days. If you must shower, it must be cold. If you don't have to shower, you don't. - CABIN 3 (Morningwood)

Second team out loses underwear for a day. - CABIN 1

Third team out sleeps naked for a night.

Fourth team out can boss anyone around who is on the first team. Basically, give them tasks to do. Each person may give up to 3 people a task. For losing, though, the fourth team out will lose socks privileges for two days.

Winning team may give up to one dare to anyone from another cabin. They may also request a dare in return if they choose. Also, they earn hot showers for a week.

Guys Cabin 1:
lion74
Bob7555
subaddict5
JimmJiro
mrtibs93
jacobthepsycho
tepxis
torchwood123

Guys Cabin 2:
yourmanslut2
cdBrandy
steve101
reddy12345678
gf1959
egobrain95
Chrissy1997

seillance
mrpropel
slaveboy31
catbeard
darthvaderfan
messypup
jacobtaco
19core86

Guys Cabin 4:
lkkrdingos022
hotslaveguy
aspina25
slaveboy33
tytylion2
Irishbttm69
ed73

Girls Cabin 1:
silly_bitch
ImogenHart
sm_limb
ollypopcookie
darelovergirl
ilovemess
Twilight Sky

ILoveMess
06-11-2014, 03:05 PM
Come on twilight do it for us girls! I grab Twilight and show her a pack of eggs I've found "want to have some fun with these" I ask :P

Twilight Sky
06-11-2014, 03:11 PM
I grin at my fellow cabinmate and grab a few eggs.

"Would you like to do the honors?" I asked, getting ready and taking aim.

Torchwood123
06-11-2014, 03:21 PM
I come out of the woods and find a water balloon I promptly throw it at twighlight sky. Little s--- has been a b--- to me these past few days

Twilight Sky
06-11-2014, 03:23 PM
A ball nearly hits me, but I manage to dodge it and throw it at yourmanslut2. Woops, I think there were also a few eggs in there! :D I barely have time to see if it hit when Wham! I get hit with a water balloon. I look around to find the source and smile when I realize it's Torchwood, the guy I taped to the roof.

At least it wasn't a dodgeball!

ILoveMess
06-11-2014, 03:23 PM
I head to cabin 1 and take aim at torchwood with my first few eggs!

Torchwood123
06-11-2014, 04:02 PM
I scurry quicly into the fogg filled woods where it should be impossible to find me. Armed with a water baloon? My trusty switchblade is now back inside of my jacket. Planing more antics* I think there is a new guys cabin... Maby I should do something there.

Even though I dont really like her I hope twilight wins... After all I put a cake full of beatles in guys cabin 2 and the place is Da** infested now.

Twilight Sky
06-11-2014, 04:46 PM
As I'm looking for balls to throw, I start chucking eggs at people. One hits messypup, another hits jacobtaco, and one hits... the counselor!

"Sorry, sir!" I yell across the field sheepishly, hoping he's a good sport.

Torchwood123
06-11-2014, 05:24 PM
Hopped on my cot and started reading a book in my cabin

jzexy
06-11-2014, 05:35 PM
I would like to enroll as a camper. I am a male.

Torchwood123
06-11-2014, 06:00 PM
Got up and went looking for mischeif?.. Saw Jzexy and threw some water ballons at him... What a LOSER! HaHaHa

Twilight Sky
06-11-2014, 06:07 PM
As Torchwood is distracted with pelting a new recruit with water balloons, I take the opportunity to throw an egg at him.

Torchwood123
06-11-2014, 06:11 PM
I turn arund laughing when I get hit in the face with an egg. I wipe It off and keep laughing gotta make the newbie insecure. And who else but twilight to do s--- like that... At least It didnt get on my jacket. I walk p to twilight and Say good timing and keep walking over to the sidelines of the dodgeball game.

JacobsField
06-11-2014, 07:15 PM
Luckily I was holding up my hand to wave to the new camper when you threw the egg, Twilight. You're lucky it only got on my hand. Things could've been a lot worse if you'd have hit me in the head.

And the game is really heating up. Looks like it'll get wrapped up pretty soon.

Who will win and get the hot showers for the week?

slaveboy33
06-11-2014, 07:49 PM
It seems like no one wants to throw the ball at this point... so I'm gonna go bold and throw it at cdBrandy, let's hope he's distracted.

dragon110101
06-11-2014, 07:54 PM
I'll be a camper. Sounds thrilling.

cdBrandy
06-11-2014, 08:46 PM
I catch the ball thrown from slaveboy33 at the last second and throw it back at Twilight Sky.

JacobsField
06-11-2014, 08:50 PM
This is it... all comes down to this last hour. If Twilight makes the catch, the girls win and get hot showers. If not, guys cabin 2 gets the win. One team will lose socks for two days and the other will win it all. Let's see what happens!

Recap of what you win/lose:

First team out loses shower privileges for two days. If you must shower, it must be cold. If you don't have to shower, you don't. - CABIN 3 (Morningwood)

Third team out sleeps naked for a night. - CABIN 4

Fourth team out can boss anyone around who is on the first team. Basically, give them tasks to do. Each person may give up to 3 people a task. For losing, though, the fourth team out will lose socks privileges for two days.

Guys Cabin 1:
lion74
Bob7555
subaddict5
JimmJiro
mrtibs93
jacobthepsycho
tepxis
torchwood123

Guys Cabin 2:
yourmanslut2
cdBrandy
steve101
reddy12345678
gf1959
egobrain95
Chrissy1997

seillance
mrpropel
slaveboy31
catbeard
darthvaderfan
messypup
jacobtaco
19core86

Guys Cabin 4:
lkkrdingos022
hotslaveguy
aspina25
slaveboy33
tytylion2
Irishbttm69
ed73

Girls Cabin 1:
silly_bitch
ImogenHart
sm_limb
ollypopcookie
darelovergirl
ilovemess
Twilight Sky

SluttyGirl169
06-11-2014, 08:52 PM
Is there still space in the camp for a girl

slaveboy33
06-11-2014, 09:01 PM
Damn, It was so close!! But it's ok, it was really funny, good game cdBrandy, now let's wait to see who's gonna be the new champion.

Twilight Sky
06-11-2014, 09:06 PM
I am so busy contemplating who I should throw an egg to that I nearly miss the ball flying at my head. Thankfully, I catch the ball thrown by cdBrandy more out of surprise than skill. Blinking, I look around and realize we're the only two left on the field and grin.

"Does this mean we won?"

JacobsField
06-11-2014, 09:15 PM
"Does this mean we won?"

Yup. That means you won.

Here's the breakdown of who needs to do what:

Third team out sleeps naked for a night. - CABIN 4

Fourth team out can boss anyone around who is on the first team. Basically, give them tasks to do. Each person may give up to 3 people a task. For losing, though, the fourth team out will lose socks privileges for two days. - CABIN 2

Winning team may give up to one dare to anyone from another cabin. They may also request a dare in return if they choose. Also, they earn hot showers for a week. - LADIES CABIN

Ladies, feel free to take full advantage of the guys. They are at your beckon call. Enjoy that!

Hopefully everyone had a good time.

I am going on an excursion of my own and will be wandering the woods until Sunday. Don't expect many updates from me until then. I had better not come back to a camp in disarray or there will be punishments.

Twilight Sky
06-11-2014, 09:23 PM
I throw the ball up in victory and grin at my cabin-mates.

"We won girls!" I laugh, then turn to the rest of my fellow campers. "Great game everyone!"

(Now I'm going to go enjoy my sleep. I was planning on staying up- figured this would last all night :p)

Torchwood123
06-11-2014, 10:11 PM
Congrats I yell and run up and pour mud all over twighlight. haha then I promply gomand hop on the roof to sleep smells like cr-- in my cabin so yea.

sm_limb
06-12-2014, 03:47 AM
yeah great job twilight.

i want to start off with a few things grinzz

- first torchwood i want your leather jacket for a day lol.
- second i place a big bowl in the lunchroom with a note for the boys. CUMDUMP in this bowl you cum each in the next 24 hours publicly for everyone to see at least 3x, more is appreciated.
- third everytime one of the boys meets one the girls they are to drop to their knees, kiss our shoes and congratulate us with the win.

Torchwood123
06-12-2014, 06:52 AM
God mother F--king da-- it I mumble as I walk up to sm_limb
I kneel kiss her shoes congradulate her and hand her the jacket.(after retriving the switchblade from it of course. Then I just Walk around extreamly pissed off and cold. Da-- i love that jacket...

sm_limb
06-12-2014, 01:35 PM
Aaah i feel sorry for him so i hang the jacket in the flagpole. Cover the pole with soap to make it not to easy.

However with special paint only vissible with blacklicht often used on party's there is painted a dick on the back and writen "pinky".
*huge grinz*

jzexy
06-12-2014, 03:36 PM
Hello, I would like to join this camp as a camper. I am a male.

Torchwood123
06-12-2014, 04:15 PM
See the jacket and give up... I saw her putting the damn soap and i swear she wrote on it... I will buy a new one. I go over to guys cabin 3 and write with black paint... Home of the sissy F--ktards.

That Jackass
-torchwood

sm_limb
06-12-2014, 07:03 PM
Councelor!!!

Shouldn't people clean up behind them self? Lets say clothes or jackets orso??

Grinz

Torchwood123
06-12-2014, 07:04 PM
Hey... You are the one that put it there. i yell to sm_limb

sm_limb
06-13-2014, 06:21 AM
It is your jacket lol.

Wow you guys really filled the bowl.

sm_limb
06-13-2014, 06:24 AM
I have placed some cookies i made for all you people to help soften the pain of the big lost
It are double chocolat chip cookies with a nice frosting on top:p

hotslaveguy
06-13-2014, 08:54 AM
wow cookies! :) i grab one and eat it... Why do they taste so salty? :confused:
i realize that the frosting was taken from the bowl... :eek: but it was to late.
I think those cookies need some super hot sauce.. I add 2 drops to every single one. I hope no one will notice... :D

lkkrdingos022
06-13-2014, 03:57 PM
I go to the bowl to deliver my contribution. I see sm_limb and kneel for her, Kiss her shoes and congratulate her. I go to the bowl to start masturbating to make my contribution, i wonder of sm_limb will stay...

lunalove
06-15-2014, 05:33 AM
I know i'm a late cummer (sorry, just not feeling the puns today) but I'll be joining you all as a camper, interested in those special activities!

sm_limb
06-15-2014, 08:38 PM
Cool another girl to kick guys butt lol

lkkrdingos022
06-16-2014, 04:38 AM
I am wondering what everyone is doping, it is so quit at the campsite...

JacobsField
06-16-2014, 10:03 AM
Just got back from my long hike into the wilderness and see there's a bowl of frosting (?) in the middle of a table and a bunch of cupcakes. Something doesn't sound right here since the camp doesn't stock up on frosting due to all the bears. I think I'll pass on the cupcakes.

While I was out, I was thinking we'd have a dance to celebrate the girls' winning of dodgeball. There aren't many girls in this camp, but there are some. Here's how this will work.

Ladies, I want you to post a dare for your guy to do. Underneath it, put a spoiler that says 'NOBODY.' (If you don't know how to put a spoiler, go into advanced edit mode and hover over the buttons until you find it.) Make this dare fun and accessible to as many people as possible, meaning try not to make it cross a lot of limits.

Guys, you have to do the dares set forth by the ladies in an effort to get a date to the dance. You don't have to get more than one date, but you must have a date. If you fail to get a date, then you won't be going to the dance and will be forced to do chores instead.

Ladies, when a guy messages you saying that he's done the dare, you change your spoiler to be his name so that nobody can see. Once a name is in there, that date is taken and no other guys can date her. (One date per girl.) If you'd like a dare of your own, ladies, you may request one from the guy when they reply. Once they give you one, you can update the spoiler.

We'll have the dance on Friday night, so better get your dates soon.

Hopefully that makes sense. If it doesn't just ask me.

mrtibs93
06-17-2014, 08:50 AM
looks like I managed to find camp again, just in time for the dance too. I got lost in the forest sorry I must the dodge ball game guys. (been very busy recently sorry)

sm_limb
06-18-2014, 05:37 AM
How to get a date with me for the dance?
I pick the one who gives the best report on my dare. If i think it wasnt good to bad. I dont mind dancing with a girl either lol.

Ps the winner can tell me how i should dress for the dance and i wil wear it all friday night and saturday all day.

So the dare is:

Go to a lingeryshop. Pick out 5 hangers with lingery you think i would wear. Go to the dressingroom and try them out yourself. Describe than how it looks on a body. Before each item you put on you are to edge yourself while naked.
Cumming is not allowed.

Ps for the ones not so brave can do it with lingery of their mom or sis or friend but than during the day with curtains open.

Have fun

NOBODY

sm_limb
06-18-2014, 05:38 AM
Hi jacobsfield.

Welcom back. Dont you love our new flag?
And what a soor losers. I backed for them to soften the pain but nobody wants them :(

JacobsField
06-19-2014, 08:56 PM
Yeah, SM brought up a good point. If any guys want to ask anyone to the dance, they can as well. Let's open this up to everybody. All you have to do is leave a post here with who you'd like to ask (guy, girl, either) and a dare.

Then, leave a spoiler with NOBODY until you get someone who has done the dare to your satisfaction. Once they have, change it to the person's name. People may continue to do the dare not realizing you already have a date to the dance.

Get your partners soon! The dance starts soon!

sm_limb
06-21-2014, 05:16 AM
Unfortunatly nobody did my dare ok. So i went on a girls night out.

People cant read lol
You had to pick out lingery i would wear. But if you read my sig you see i dont own bra or panties. So i wouldnt wear lingery except for stockings and garderbelts lol

Hope you had fun trying your best on the dare

lkkrdingos022
06-23-2014, 03:51 AM
I had a lot of fun. I feel the thread is dying, anyone still at camp?

JacobsField
06-23-2014, 10:31 PM
I'm sad that camp is dying. It bothers me when people sign up for things and don't see them through. At least dodgeball was fun. We also had some other fun, too.

Any campers still around?

SlaveBoy31
06-24-2014, 06:15 AM
I am still here at camp is any one else still here?

hotslaveguy
06-24-2014, 08:04 AM
im still here :)

sm_limb
06-26-2014, 01:34 AM
I am still sunbathing and relaxing after the dance. And hoping nobody found my toys

lkkrdingos022
06-26-2014, 01:42 AM
I am still skin dipping in the lake, hopefully nobody steals my clothes

SlaveBoy31
06-26-2014, 03:28 PM
So I am walking on the beach by the lake and I see someone in it then as I turn my head to see where I am going I see a pile of cloths. I think for a second and decide to take the cloths I am nice and leave the persons underwear for them but that is it. As I am running I yell good luck getting back to your cabin Hahahahaah.

sm_limb
06-26-2014, 07:07 PM
I see someone stealing clothes. Lol i get over there and see the underwear on the ground. I grab my toothpaste as i was on my way to the showers. I put some in the underwear with a bit of sand. That can be fun

JacobsField
06-26-2014, 08:08 PM
SM_Limb and Slaveboy31, that's no way to treat your fellow camper. Caught red-handed, you have to be punished.

For at least 3 hours in the next 24, you must be naked. The only clothing you're allowed to wear are socks.

Also, lkkrdingos022, there is no skinny dipping at camp. Since you like the cold lake so much, how about your next 3 showers will be cold. You can be naked all you want in the shower.

lkkrdingos022
06-27-2014, 04:20 AM
Took my first cold shower totday, damn it was cold, I'm not looking forward to the following one...

messyking
06-27-2014, 09:45 AM
I'm driving around in a sweet muscle car when a see a nice jacket on a flag pole that I must have so I park and hide my car (hope no one catches me trespassing.)

sm_limb
06-29-2014, 12:27 AM
Lol easy punishment. Slept for 9 hours naked. So i was at least 3 hours naked *grinz*

I sneak over to the counselors cabin and rig the door so that a waterballoon wil fall on him when he enters the next time

lkkrdingos022
06-29-2014, 04:48 AM
I have finished all my cold showers. I can have hot showers again. Woehoe. I am waiting when something is going to happen at the camp. Meanwhile i sneak in sm_limbs chamber and put toothpaste in all of her underwear hihi.

sm_limb
06-29-2014, 09:29 AM
I see my neighbour in the cabin jump weird when putting on her panties. Lol than i see all her underwear is covered with toothpaste. Good thing i dont have any underwear lol

lkkrdingos022
07-06-2014, 01:30 PM
I take my stuff and leave camp, I think it will become a haunted camp. Bye!

b3delta
07-23-2014, 09:37 AM
Little late but I'd like to join camp and have some water sports as an extra activity