PDA

View Full Version : 23/f/dare request

queenfemme
05-02-2014, 07:45 AM
Okay, now that I'm a little more used to how the forums work... Another dare request. I'll be by myself starting in a little less than an hour. I have a bodywand, electric tooth brush and this vibrator that works as a dildo but also has a sucking power thing on it as well as a vibration setting. I'm not into fully public and it needs to be solo things (ie., no other people, no animals). I'm willing to email pictures/videos and don't mind if you share them wherever.
ETA: I do have costumes but since I don't do public dares, wasn't sure if anyone would want to use them. Anyway I have a Harley Quinn one as well as a Star Trek one (including a phaser gun).

darkking8900
05-02-2014, 07:50 AM
put the vibrator in and turn it on to its highest setting. now put on a skirt but no panties and walk around the block without letting it fall out. also i'd love to see a pic or video of this!

queenfemme
05-02-2014, 07:50 AM
put the vibrator in and turn it on to its highest setting. now put on a skirt but no panties and walk around the block without letting it fall out. also i'd love to see a pic or video of this!
Well, I won't do a public one like that buuuut if you can come up with something else that I will then a video or picture would definitely be something I could do.

darkking8900
05-02-2014, 07:53 AM
ok just change it from a walk around the block to 20 jumping jacks ;)

MasterSlave85
05-02-2014, 07:53 AM
It would be nice to see a picture from you in you Harley Quinn Outfit whilerubbing your tooth brush against your asshole for 5 minutes. The toothbrush should be pressed against it not inserted so you get a nice massage from it while its on with some toothpaste on it.

queenfemme
05-02-2014, 07:54 AM
Okay, I'll definitely do those two soon.

BigDonn
05-02-2014, 08:06 AM
When you are dressed as Harley Quinn I want you to bidotape yourself doing a sexy strip tease for me, then when you are fully naked put two clothes pegs on your nipples and use your fingers to edge once while sucking your vibrator, use the bodywand to edge a second time making sure the clothes pegs are still and the vibrstor is getting nicely sucked. Now use the vibrator to cum, but you have to cum, as you cum rip the clothes pegs then cum five more times before stopping the vibrator. If you fail it's 100 hard spanks to each cheek and 20 to the Clit. Looking forward to my video pm me for my email address.

queenfemme
05-02-2014, 08:08 AM
When you are dressed as Harley Quinn I want you to bidotape yourself doing a sexy strip tease for me, then when you are fully naked put two clothes pegs on your nipples and use your fingers to edge once while sucking your vibrator, use the bodywand to edge a second time making sure the clothes pegs are still and the vibrstor is getting nicely sucked. Now use the vibrator to cum, but you have to cum, as you cum rip the clothes pegs then cum five more times before stopping the vibrator. If you fail it's 100 hard spanks to each cheek and 20 to the Clit. Looking forward to my video pm me for my email address.

Oooh, this ones going to be fun. 30 more minutes and I'll get everything started~

darkking8900
05-02-2014, 08:08 AM

I would like to see that video as well!

queenfemme
05-02-2014, 08:10 AM
I would like to see that video as well!

I'll let you both know when it's done via pm :)

Nzrunner
05-02-2014, 08:13 AM

May i see the video as well please? It sounds like it will be so hot

queenfemme
05-02-2014, 08:16 AM
As long as I'm PM'd an email address then whoever wants to see the video can, haha.

MasterSlave85
05-02-2014, 08:24 AM
Would send you my email adress but i cant pm you ;)

bobbobtord
05-02-2014, 08:26 AM
Tried to PM you but it refused to let me. is your mailbox full?

darkking8900
05-02-2014, 08:26 AM
Would send you my email adress but i cant pm you ;)

yup same issue here

Habibi
05-02-2014, 09:38 AM
After you're done with BigDonn's request and have had an adequate amount of time to rest, if you need it to get back to full capacity, I'd like you to try this out:

Dress up in your Star Trek uniform and bust out your phaser gun for this one ;); I do NOT want you to wear underwear underneath. I'd like you to show off your costume and all your curves, slowly presenting every inch of yourself but not removing any clothing yet. Feel free to strike sexy poses with your phaser gun for all the Star Trek fans out there :P.

After that I'd like you start stripping and slowly peeling off your costume until there is nothing left; make sure to give me a good view of your face, I like to see that lustful, naughty face while you perform ;). Now that you are fully exposed I'd like you to again present every inch of yourself, and lightly touching yourself as you do (try to incorporate 360 spins to show off every angle).

Now I want you to lay down, spreading your legs out in a relaxed and comfortable position. Start teasing your nipples with one hand, pinch and pull at them getting them nice and hard; while you're doing this I want you to take your phaser gun in the other hand and rub it against your clit and vagina, feel free to lightly prod yourself but do NOT penetrate.

When you feel you are adequately wet and ready for more place your phaser gun down and grab your electric tooth brush. Turn it on, if it has settings for speed start it off on the lowest, if not don't worry, and put it against your clit; make sure you are still teasing your nipples! I want you to run it up and down your vagina every now and then stopping at your clit and holding it for a few seconds. As you get closer to an orgasm I'd like you increase the force at which you tease your nipples (fingers and hands only!). I want you to stop right before you cum and place the toothbrush down (maybe show us how wet it is before you do so).

Now I want you to stand up and start stretching slowly, showing your ass and vagina as much as you can. Also begin preforming an erotic dance, running your hand along your stomach and sides (avoid directly touching your vagina or breasts, everything else is fine). Continue doing this until you feel you can begin masturbating again and not cum in a relatively short amount of time.

I want you to lay back down, this time with your bodywand. I want you to also have a couple clothes pegs. Start my placing the bodywand, on its lowest setting, directly on your clit and hold it using your thighs (try not to let it move around too much if possible). At this point your nipples should be pretty erect, I want you to place the clothes pegs on you nipples and slowly begin groping your breasts. Do this for about 2 minutes, slowly let the pleasure build up. Then after the minute is up increase the speed/force of the bodywand, placing it back in the position it was in. Continue to grope your breasts and periodically flick at your clothes pegs for stimulation. Do this for about a minute. Now, I want you to place the bodywand on its highest setting and as you feel your climax coming on pull off the pegs, but do NOT cum. Now I want you to place that to the side and I want you to beg to be able to cum, show me your lustful and horny face while you plead.

Finally I want you to lay yourself out and grab your phaser gun. I want you to begin slowly masturbating with it (if the phase gun isn't an option a dildo or vibrator will do just fine), picking up speed very quickly. I want you to pull and squeeze your breasts/nipples with more force as you quicken the pace you masturbate at. At this portion you are free to use your electric toothbrush to stimulate your clit or your nipples (your choice), you may also poke and prode your ass if you'd like. As you get up to your climax I want you to let your moans and possible screams? be audible to me. Let yourself go as you finally climax.

When its all over I want you to grab your phaser gun and give one last sexy pose; a satisfied, naughty, lustful face should be shown (maybe with you licking the barrel of the gun).

Well that's my idea for a second activity, sorry it's so long. I'm pretty new to this site so I'm not sure if these should be shorter and more concise. Anyway if you are interested I'd be overjoyed if you did this and gave a report or if you think it's hot enough if you would do a video and send it out :).

P.S. - I'm having the same issue as all the other members, I can't seem to message you :(

andyinny
05-02-2014, 02:50 PM
I would like you to start up some forced lactation. if you have pumps put them on 15mins at a time 5 times a day.

you can only masturbate during this time. after you start producing, you should give us a production report daily.

I would like to see a pumping session.

maxS
05-02-2014, 03:11 PM
Oh no how to PM for video request?

WolfSpider
05-02-2014, 07:59 PM
Ammm no PM and no response? Is legit?