PDA

View Full Version : Weekly Question

missygirl
05-02-2014, 03:09 AM
Ok so anythin4u and I have a new system for our Sub/Dom relationship and this is going to be a weekly thing. The aim of this is that you vote either Yes or No and the more 'Yes' votes the more hidden public i can make her do. This will be up until Wednesday so i can start giving out dares.

I would also appreciate any hidden public dare idea's, something with a risk preferably- starting easy and getting harder.

anythin4u
05-04-2014, 05:16 AM
Is no-one interested in having a say in what dares I do? :(

missygirl
05-06-2014, 02:19 AM
OKay everyone so anythin4u has been away monday and tuesday but she gets back tomorrow. I would love any ideas you have on public things i can make her do. I have my creativity but not that much and i would rather not repeat dares.

So anyway, bringing this back and hoping for some ideas.

missygirl
05-06-2014, 03:50 AM
So i have had a few dare idea's through PM (and i don't mind if they're just posted) and I feel like- and it's my fault so i do apologise- I should make this clear. We do not have any toys of the sort and we do not plan on buying them any time soon.

missygirl
05-06-2014, 11:26 PM
Does nobody have any good hidden public dares for my slave?

businky
05-06-2014, 11:49 PM
i give this a shot:

she is to wear only skirts no panties. she mist have written Dom's name on pussy.

each time she goes out, she has to sit on her bare cheeks and not the skirt.
She is not allowed to sit cross legged of with legs touching each other.
she must edge at least time in public places
she must sit so that random people might get a good look

a report on how it went would be awsome!

2bchew
05-06-2014, 11:54 PM
For the next 2 days whenever she is awake she must keep her nipples hard.Whether at home or outside of home she has to find a way to keep them stiff.

missygirl
05-07-2014, 02:50 PM
i give this a shot:

she is to wear only skirts no panties. she mist have written Dom's name on pussy.

each time she goes out, she has to sit on her bare cheeks and not the skirt.
She is not allowed to sit cross legged of with legs touching each other.
she must edge at least time in public places
she must sit so that random people might get a good look

a report on how it went would be awsome!

These are some great idea's. Thank-you for the help. Once she does them i will make sure a report is posted for you.

For the next 2 days whenever she is awake she must keep her nipples hard.Whether at home or outside of home she has to find a way to keep them stiff.

Another amazing idea. I would never have thought of something like that. As soon as she starts the dare I will make sure to get her to post a report on this one as well.

maxS
05-07-2014, 02:57 PM
If she has a car let her drive to a parking lot and have an orgasm there

Aron
05-07-2014, 03:04 PM
Is no-one interested in having a say in what dares I do? :(

Im very very interested :)

I think every time no matter where, when she sits down she has to masturbate to a edge.

While at home she must perform what I call clit hell.

CLIT HELL :

Start to rub your clit while counting 1-100 she can not cumm till 100. This works best if you her miss tells her randomly to stop or start over counting I have made a sub start and start over at 98 before ;) very frustrating and fun

missygirl
05-09-2014, 05:12 AM
If she has a car let her drive to a parking lot and have an orgasm there

I don't think she has a car...

Im very very interested :)

I think every time no matter where, when she sits down she has to masturbate to a edge.

While at home she must perform what I call clit hell.

CLIT HELL :

Start to rub your clit while counting 1-100 she can not cumm till 100. This works best if you her miss tells her randomly to stop or start over counting I have made a sub start and start over at 98 before ;) very frustrating and fun

I rather like this idea. Thank-you

Does anyone have anymore??

missygirl
05-10-2014, 05:01 AM
Does nobody else have any idea's?

littleraisin
05-10-2014, 08:14 AM
The slave in question must not wear any bra or panties and can only wear a skirt and a loose sleeveless top and shoes of your choosing. They will go to a public place and drop something at a per-determined place or after a per-determined time set by you which they then must bend over and pick up.