PDA

View Full Version : Tough meals (18/f)

darebunny
05-01-2014, 03:14 PM
Here's the idea-- making at least one meal of mine per day to be interesting!
A hard meal to eat, and a hard punishment if I can't eat it all or refuse to.

For example...

Meal: Eat cereal as normal
Punishment for failing to eat it: Do a twirl on the spot
This is fine! I'll happily do that! And so is...

Meal: Eat (something incredibly disgusting)
Punishment for failing to eat it: Do (something incredibly humiliating and painful)
This is also fine. ^_^; It'll suck, but I'll definitely either eat what you've said, or skip that meal and take on your punishment instead.

Please note that any unrealistic posts, or posts that go against limits, will not count. For example...

Meal: Eat a bucket of broken glass and diamonds
Punishment for failing to eat it: Jump off a cliff
...needless to say I won't be doing that. :p

As long as your meal/punishment idea is humanly possible without significant damage, and isn't ridiculously expensive, or goes against my limits, I will do it.

Please post meal dares in the following format, for easy reading!:
Meal:
Punishment for failing to eat it:

maxS
05-01-2014, 03:21 PM
Meal: Eat three eggs covered in honey

Punishment for failing to eat it: Give yourself a wedgie with honey covered panties

Have fun

Footslaves
05-01-2014, 03:30 PM
Eat cereal with only raw eggs on it
Punishment hit yourself 50 times with a wooden spoon on each foot

darebunny
05-01-2014, 03:39 PM

Punishment for failing to eat it: Give yourself a wedgie with honey covered panties

Have fun

Can those eggs be cooked? I assumed so at first, but given the next post, I'm suddenly not so sure... ^_^;

Izon
05-01-2014, 03:40 PM
Meal: Pasta with salsa poured over it, bread with jelly (grape or strawberry)

Punishment: No cumming for 24 hours and 25 spanks on each cheek with a wooden spoon.

SandMguy
05-01-2014, 03:42 PM
Eat a carrot that you have sucked, edged vaginally with and then kept in your ass for 3 minutes.

Punishment: put it back in your ass for the rest of the day.

twotothetenth
05-01-2014, 03:52 PM
Meal: a raw onion

Punishment: eat your next three regular meals off the ground without using your hands. Don't clean yourself for fifteen minutes after you've finished eating.

maxS
05-01-2014, 03:58 PM
Can those eggs be cooked? I assumed so at first, but given the next post, I'm suddenly not so sure... ^_^;

Those eggs should be hard boiled. Cut in slices if you want.

darebunny
05-01-2014, 04:03 PM
Those eggs should be hard boiled. Cut in slices if you want.

Okay, this'll be my first one then :) Will get them cooking now!

As for everyone elses suggestions, I'll get to them eventually! I'll be doing a minimum of one each day, so it might take me a few days to reach some of the later ones. Keep them coming! ^_^

master301
05-01-2014, 04:05 PM
Meal:cereal with milk that you gave yourself an enema with must be eating on floor with hands behind your back.
Punisment put the milk back in your asshole and release the enma on yourself you cannot clean yourself off for another 2 hours

darebunny
05-01-2014, 04:17 PM

Have fun

Aaand eaten. ^_^

This one wasn't so bad, actually! I like eggs by themselves, I like honey, so honey-covered eggs was just like... sweeter eggs.

Off to a good start. :)

darebunny
05-01-2014, 09:13 PM
Eat cereal with only raw eggs on it
Punishment hit yourself 50 times with a wooden spoon on each foot

I had a bowl of cereal with two cracked eggs over the top of it this morning. Tasted pretty icky, but tolerable... there was much more dry cereal, than cereal with goopy ickiness on it, so once I got past the nasty tasting parts with yolk and egg white on, eating the rest was easy and actually cleared the taste of it.

Meal 2 success! ^_^

dirtyspank
05-01-2014, 09:24 PM
Eat 2litres of porridge! If you fail see me for punishment

droptokon
05-01-2014, 09:26 PM
Ok how about lunch, get a sandwich, make yourself or buy whatever you like. Now take into the toilet and hold it between your legs as you stand over the bowl and pee on it. Stand facing the bowl like a guy would and be sure to get it nice and wet. Shake off excess and enjoy!
Punishment, if you dont it eat it all whatever is left goes into your panties for the rest of the day.

cactusbix
05-01-2014, 09:56 PM
Meal: An Ass Smoothie! Check out my post here for complete details:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=1234208#post1234208

Punishment for failing to eat it: You are to push a coin around the rim of the toilet using only your nose. Afterwards, give yourself a swirlie. The catch? All this is to be done AFTER using the toilet - without flushing!

Master.
05-01-2014, 11:32 PM
Meal: Eat a whole bowl of wet dog food.
Punishment for failing to eat it: Massage the dog food into your face and hair and spend half an hour in corner time before taking an ice cold shower to wash it all off.

chicago
05-02-2014, 01:55 AM
Meal: You need to make a PB&J sandwich with burnt(black) bread peanut butter soaked in milk and fried jelly!
Punishment for failing to eat it: Strip nude take a pair of dirty panties, Put them up your ass. Then after 15 min take them out put them on and wear them or the next 2 days no taking them off even in the shower!!!
PM me with the details on how it went..

MadScience
05-02-2014, 06:49 AM
Meal: One bowl of Smutto (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1q_e6dEoWk), a mixture of Huitlacoche and Natto. Full cereal bowl, and keep another bowl handy. No beverages like milk or water, side dishes, or accompaniments are allowed until you're done or give up.

Punishment: Spoon out whatever you didn't eat into the other bowl. If the spoon is overflowing, it counts as three, so no cheating. Count each spoonful, and scrape the first bowl clean, yes that counts as a spoonful or two. Take the number of spoonfuls left, multiply it by five. That's how many minutes you have to spend with the buttplug in your ass, the realistic dildo in the other hole down there, a pair of panties you've already worn stuffed in your mouth with the crotch against your tongue, and one vibrating egg on high pressed hard against your clit. Cum immediately before starting, and your time resets if the egg leaves contact with your clitoris before your time is up.

Depending on your region, one or both of those ingredients might be unavailable, very hard to acquire, or prohibitively expensive. In such a case, replace the meal with this.

Meal: A large bowl of white mashed potatoes, mixed with equal parts corn oil and very spicy hot sauce and stirred thoroughly until the contents of the bowl are a very sloppy sickly pinkish-yellow mixture. No beverages like milk or water, side dishes, or accompaniments are allowed until you are done or give up.

The punishment and methodology stays the same.

Lemme know if this one's too extreme and would like it cut down.

darkking8900
05-02-2014, 09:24 AM
Meal:
Big bowl of cereal but inserted of milk use your own pee 3 raw eggs and melted cheese.

Punishment:
Spend at least 2 hours with all of that in your panties. Make sure to squish it around ;)

Greatcornbow
05-02-2014, 11:37 AM
Here's the idea-- making at least one meal of mine per day to be interesting!
A hard meal to eat, and a hard punishment if I can't eat it all or refuse to.

For example...

Meal: Eat cereal as normal
Punishment for failing to eat it: Do a twirl on the spot
This is fine! I'll happily do that! And so is...

Meal: Eat (something incredibly disgusting)
Punishment for failing to eat it: Do (something incredibly humiliating and painful)
This is also fine. ^_^; It'll suck, but I'll definitely either eat what you've said, or skip that meal and take on your punishment instead.

Please note that any unrealistic posts, or posts that go against limits, will not count. For example...

Meal: Eat a bucket of broken glass and diamonds
Punishment for failing to eat it: Jump off a cliff
...needless to say I won't be doing that. :p

As long as your meal/punishment idea is humanly possible without significant damage, and isn't ridiculously expensive, or goes against my limits, I will do it.

Please post meal dares in the following format, for easy reading!:
Meal:
Punishment for failing to eat it:

For breakfast a bowl (6 oz minimum) raw porridge oats. Nothing else.

Failure: Short skirt all day, no knickers. no tights, odd socks, and non-matching shoes.

darebunny
05-02-2014, 05:25 PM
Meal: Pasta with salsa poured over it, bread with jelly (grape or strawberry)

Punishment: No cumming for 24 hours and 25 spanks on each cheek with a wooden spoon.

Eaten! Not a fan of salsa, so it was kind of icky considering how much I put on the pasta, and the bread with jelly was fine. I looked forward to it! ^_^

Meal three done!

Work_U_Dumb
05-02-2014, 05:27 PM
Eat: Eat 20 Raw Potatoes.
Punishment: 20 minute hanging wedgie or Having sex with a pillow for 30 minutes.

Ly Ph
05-02-2014, 05:34 PM
Meal: Eat a whole bowl of wet dog food.
Punishment for failing to eat it: Massage the dog food into your face and hair and spend half an hour in corner time before taking an ice cold shower to wash it all off.

I read once that dog food contains a bunch of stuff that's not really fit for human consumption. Try cat food instead.

maxS
05-02-2014, 05:47 PM
Eat: Eat 20 Raw Potatoes.
Punishment: 20 minute hanging wedgie or Having sex with a pillow for 30 minutes.

Raw potatos= alkaloids

alkaloids cause
symptoms such as diarrhea, vomiting,
cramping, seizures, hallucinations,
headache, heart rhythm irregularities,
respiratory problems, and even death

Work_U_Dumb
05-02-2014, 06:10 PM
Raw potatos= alkaloids

alkaloids cause
symptoms such as diarrhea, vomiting,
cramping, seizures, hallucinations,
headache, heart rhythm irregularities,
respiratory problems, and even death
fuck da police. Fuck em

alex_carter
05-02-2014, 09:10 PM
Eat chocolate cereal (using orange juice instead of milk) with apple chunks and grapes in it.

Punishment: Go hungry until tomorrows icky meal. (1 day with no food won't hurt you, unless you have like no body fat at all. It will just make you pretty hungry at first. Just be careful that when you do eat again tomorrow you eat slowly and you don't eat too much. I say this from experience, as I've done a 30 hour famine yearly for the past 10ish years...)

DMoe
05-02-2014, 09:40 PM
To Eat: 10 Habanero Peppers, without anything to drink, chewing each bite at least 15 times.

Punishment: Put your middle finger and forefinger together. Now cover them completely in Icy Hot. Once covered immediately insert them fully into your wet pussy. Continue finger fucking yourself with those two fingers never fully leaving your pussy until you cum 5x.

Master90
05-02-2014, 11:28 PM
danm dmoe hard core

WhyNotZoidberg?
05-03-2014, 04:09 AM
Both are bad for you, but cat food is actually dangerous due to the salt content. Cats can eat, and enjoy a ton of salt. Humans can not. Dog food isn't great for you, but you can safely eat a lot more than cat food.

Ly Ph
05-03-2014, 05:55 AM
Both are bad for you, but cat food is actually dangerous due to the salt content. Cats can eat, and enjoy a ton of salt. Humans can not. Dog food isn't great for you, but you can safely eat a lot more than cat food.

I got my info from a puppy play web site in which it states there are many products inside dog food such as bone meal that humans cannot digest. High salt content shouldn't really effect her unless she continues to eat it for long periods. We used to have salt eating contests at school and we are all fine. I suppose it depends on the quality of the food.

Master.
05-03-2014, 05:59 AM
I got my info from a puppy play web site in which it states there are many products inside dog food such as bone meal that humans cannot digest. High salt content shouldn't really effect her unless she continues to eat it for long periods. We used to have salt eating contests at school and we are all fine. I suppose it depends on the quality of the food.
I'm going to leave it up to darebunny in regards to safety, she can choose between cat or dog food (after doing research of course) but if she does not want to eat either she can always do the punishment. Seeing as it is only one bowl I don't believe that any of the ingredients in there will be harmful enough to take affect. If it was a long term thing the health issues should be discussed/researched in more detail.

darebunny
05-03-2014, 10:36 AM
Eat a carrot that you have sucked, edged vaginally with and then kept in your ass for 3 minutes.

Punishment: put it back in your ass for the rest of the day.

Eaten~ x_x

If it weren't for the 'kept in ass for 3 minutes' part, this would've been easy. But that part... that definitely made it harder! Thankfully a carrot isn't too big, so it was over pretty quickly. The smell was worse than the taste, really.

(As for all the discussions on whether things are safe or not, I'll take all the advice into consideration, and decide at the time whether to go through with it or not! Like I said in the first post, I'll be skipping any that seem actually harmful, so will look into these things when I get to them.)

maxS
05-03-2014, 10:46 AM
something easy for you
Meal: big plate of pasta covered with a good amount of mayonnaise
Punishment for failing to eat it: empty a tube/glass if mayonnaise over your head and rub into your hair for 3 minutes

Puma89
05-03-2014, 11:14 AM
Here's possibly a hard one:
Meal: For your next breakfast you will have a bowl of cereal with chocolate and milk, but will use your morning piss as milk and your morning poo as chocolate pieces.
Punishment for failure to eat: The following day you will have to keep your panties on for the hole day even when going to the bathroom
Good luck

twiztidjuggalo169
05-03-2014, 11:29 AM
I read once that dog food contains a bunch of stuff that's not really fit for human consumption. Try cat food instead.

actually it has to be, because they have found that during times of economic depression dog food sales rise from people getting it because its cheap to eat

e28
05-03-2014, 05:18 PM
you can choose:

insert a peeled banana in your ass in the morning and leave it until lunch, you may clean your ass before... also put something like a plum in your pussy for that time (a lolly is fine too, be creative) and eat it with your banana

Punishment: stick in another 2 peeled bananas in your ass for the rest of the day

cook spaghetti with your pee and water, decide the mixture yourself, but this pod will be the only toilet for that day, so the less piss the more desperation, you can collect and dilute it, but you must use all of it for cooking dinner, as a tip use a big pod and drink plenty to keep it diluted...

punishment: do not remove panties for #1 the next two days and sleep with that panties on

SandMguy
05-03-2014, 07:16 PM
Give yourself an enema until you are very clean. Don't worry you can get rid of that water. Now have a second enema but use the water to make soup. Have some bread with the soup but you must use your feet to eat it.

darebunny
05-05-2014, 03:47 AM
Meal: a raw onion

Punishment: eat your next three regular meals off the ground without using your hands. Don't clean yourself for fifteen minutes after you've finished eating.

Blech blech blech... successfully eaten, but yucky! There's only so much onion I can handle at once, and eating one like an apple is harder than it sounds!

twotothetenth
05-05-2014, 05:22 AM
Blech blech blech... successfully eaten, but yucky! There's only so much onion I can handle at once, and eating one like an apple is harder than it sounds!

Well, you know what they say, an onion a day keeps the doctor away.

Good job!:)

ltakltak
05-05-2014, 03:19 PM
Meal (simple?) Prepare your cereals already the evening before; and eat it on the floor without using your hands

Punishment:wear your but plug for 12 hours straight and smell it with every bathroom visit

no-cake?!?
05-05-2014, 05:19 PM
Put a raw egg in a glass, you're not allowed to swirl it around to mix the yolk in. Just get it down in one.

Forfeit: crack the egg over your head, leave it there for 10 mins then wipe it off but not wash for the rest of the day

like to be cruel
05-07-2014, 04:01 AM
how about a drink?

Meal: a glass of dog food sauce!
just the sauce, no meat. So its safe and not harmful!
Punishment for failing to eat it: wear a dog collar for a full week!

businky
05-07-2014, 04:06 AM
another drink:

meal: water from tuna can (without the tuna), 6 bis spoons of salt, a shot of milk and to roubd it up with 3 shots of your own pee

fail to do it: self facial with pee, everytime you need to go bathroom for 3 days

darebunny
05-07-2014, 08:36 AM
Meal:cereal with milk that you gave yourself an enema with must be eating on floor with hands behind your back.
Punisment put the milk back in your asshole and release the enma on yourself you cannot clean yourself off for another 2 hours

Okay, I just couldn't handle this one, so... punishment accepted x.x

Used a large syringe for the enema, and spent two hours in the bathtub covered in it and feeling gross, then took a loooooooooong shower! Yuuuuck. x.x I managed to get it all over myself by leaning backwards, so it wasn't a fun experience!

SecretTrainer
05-07-2014, 09:44 AM
Meal: A entire pack of Jacobs Cream Crackers (crackers for cheese) without drinking or eating anything else. You have 15 minutes to eat them all.
Punishment for failing to eat it: Fuck the dragon dildo to orgasm, but you are allowed no other stimulation at all, only it's penetration. If you can't orgasm after 2,000 strokes you are to text the msg 'OMG I'm so horny' to a guy you don't like and handle the consequences.

darebunny
05-10-2014, 04:39 AM
Eat 2litres of porridge! If you fail see me for punishment

I guess this one made up for all the past meals of barely eating anything... that was a LOT to eat! But I succeeded. Eventually. Long after it had gone cold. >.>

falakaguy91
05-10-2014, 02:11 PM
take a pair of your very stinky sweaty used socks, put them in a bowl with a small amount of water(500ml). wash them hard using your hands then squeeze them until they're almost dry.

take that remnant water and make a large mug of hot tea from it.
Before drinking, add some ketchup, mayo, mustard, garlic, vinegar, milk, hot chilli sauce, some coke or soda, and finally your pee (quarter the mug).

mix them well before drinking. u have to drink it all within 2 minutes.

Punishment: chastity for the next 72 hours.