PDA

View Full Version : Dares/Punishments for Summer Visit! 18/F/Straight

WedgieKitty95
05-01-2014, 12:40 PM
I'm going on a two week trip to visit my Captain (bf) in California around mid June. So, to help celebrate this occasion, we're going to have lots of sex. But I don't want to do boring ol missionary all the time, so I'm going to ask you guys to drop me some dares and punishments!

WHAT I WILL NOT DO: :mad:
- Absolutely NOTHING with friends/family or strangers.
- Cannot be illegal
- Cannot be permanent
- Cannot involve scat/pee/cum or other substances.
- No one gets pictures or reports. Except for my bf

WHAT I WILL DO: :D
- Spankings
- Wedgies
- Hidden Public
- Roleplaying
- Light BDSM
- Bottom/Power Bottom
- Vibrators (I plan on getting a pair of vibrating panties for him to control)
- Rape play

OTHER: :rolleyes:
- We are both above 18 yrs
- He WILL be wearing a condom every time we fuck
- I refer to him as The Captain, and I am Cadet. Go wild with that
- I am asking so soon because the Captain demands that I have everything in order before I arrive. If a dare or punishment requires a certain item or piece of clothing someone wouldn't usually find in a general store, please send me the link!

I eagerly await responses!

WedgieKitty95
05-01-2014, 07:18 PM
I am still looking for ideas about dares/punishments my Captain will carry out during the visit!

cirecheng
05-01-2014, 07:19 PM
Prepare a checklist using the follow. Do each item at least once. Note you can do a few in one go.

Have sex in the bedroom
Have sex in the living room
Have sex in the kitchen
Have sex in a bathroom
Have sex while one of you leaning on a close window
Have sex while one of you looking out an open window
Have sex while you are standing
Have sex while you are bending over his desk
Have sex while you hold your toes until he tells you otherwise
Have sex while you hold the back of your neck with both hands until he tells you otherwise
Have sex and breakfast at the same time
Have sex and lunch at the same time
Have sex and dinner at the same time
Have sex and watch TV at the same time
Have sex and bath at the same time

Do at least one of the follow:
Have sex on a public transport
Have sex in a park
Have sex in a cinema
Have sex in a private room with other people around

Add to the list if you like, but once it is final you have to the every item in the top list.

WedgieKitty95
05-01-2014, 07:27 PM
Wow, that is a hefty list! But the Captain agrees that this a perfect list. We're both a little wary about the more public ones (for obvious reasons) but we'll find a way! ;)

WedgieKitty95
05-01-2014, 08:06 PM
The Captain loves all the suggestions so far. However, he is demanding more punishments! He is very determined to put this Cadet back into line! :D

SandMguy
05-01-2014, 11:26 PM
100 push-ups.
But first put your mouth around his cock so you pleasure him by going up an down.

100 squats on his cock.

The captain must make sure his cadet is not hiding anything. He must check everywhere on your body. It will start with a strip search and then a cavity search. When he sees you're wet and horny he must fuck you. He can't have his cadet unrelieved or shell be bad at whatever's next.

collegekid1204
05-02-2014, 01:58 AM
As far as rape play and roleplaying go, I think you should do a roleplaying scene where he blackmails you into sex. Such as the Captain finds you doing something illegal or breaking a rule, the Cadet is forced into sex so that she doesn't lose her spot in the military. Does that sound acceptable?

WedgieKitty95
05-02-2014, 03:38 AM
Sandmguy: thanks for that suggestion! I'm a little wary about the physical workout part, but I'm sure the Captain will prefer it anyway! :D

Collegekid: that's a perfect scenario! Thanks for the suggestion!

Keep the ideas rolling in!

WedgieKitty95
05-02-2014, 12:25 PM
Still looking guys! The Captain won't accept less than twenty suggestions!

WolfSpider
05-02-2014, 08:09 PM
how many do you have atm?