PDA

View Full Version : 19yr Female looking for dares.

Sandelephants
05-01-2014, 10:01 AM
I'm looking for semi-public, public, repeated orgasm, forced orgasm, clit play, long dares. I live in a nice apartment complex with a gym, a hot tub and sauna. I've only got one vibrator, so I don't have a variety of toys I can use either.

mafiaka
05-01-2014, 10:08 AM
Well, there is the classic dare - leave your apartment in only a towel to go to the sauna. Variation: carry the towel in your hands.

Or this one: take the elevator to the top floor. Strip naked, throw your clothes in, and start going down. However you are dressed when you reach the bottom floor, that is how you go out to make a walk. Extra: stop at every floor and make sure the doors open. Variation: go up, hide your clothes there, go down and up again naked. You can dress again once you are at the top.

openmindedguy
05-01-2014, 10:14 AM
I'm not sure if the dare I'm suggesting would be within your "semi-public" likes or not but I figure if you decide that you can't do this then that's your decision to make. Either way I think this would be a pretty hot dare. The dare is to go to the gym for a workout, but this won't be like normal, of course. First of all, you need to be sure to wear some tight, revealing sort of clothing. Skin tight shorts, tight t-shirts with some cleavage (or even just a sports bra if you're fine with that), that sort of stuff. Either a sexy thong or no underwear at all underneath, and if it's the thong make sure it sticks out just a bit. Now for the workout part. You need to find a way to get off once while you're in the gym. It doesn't matter so much how, just that you do, and it has to be in the gym somewhere. If the gym's fairly empty and you can hide, then good for you, but you don't get to leave and try again another time if it happens to be crowded. After you've had your orgasm and workout, you need to go to the hot tub or sauna (whichever you prefer) and have another orgasm. This time you can wait for people to clear out though before doing it. Bonus points if you actually use your vibrator for any of these.

Hope you enjoy it! (And if it's too much for you, perhaps we can find a way to modify it so that you will go through with it.)

hornyboy27
05-01-2014, 12:38 PM
go down to the hot tub, wearing a bikini. sit down in it, and after 5 minutes, slowly work your bottoms down to your ankles. they must stay down for at least 5 minutes (it will feel like forever). you dont have to take them off, but they must be below the knees. every time you get scared and grab them, add a minute to having them down. if you grab them more than 3 times, you have to edge... IN the hot tub.... hope no one gets in with you!

ps. hopefully the bubbles and steam will keep people from seeing you down there...