PDA

View Full Version : Public restroom

bobbs
05-01-2014, 09:16 AM
Hello everyone,

I'm just on my way to spend 2 hours in a public restroom with a dildo and whatever I can get my hands on while I'm there.

Anyone with any dare suggestions would be awesome, or if anyone wants to tell me what to do on kik my username is bobbs82.

I'll post reports of everything that happens.

WedgieKitty95
05-01-2014, 10:42 AM
Let the next hot guy who comes into the bathroom use that dildo on you. When he comes in, 'accidentally' drop the dildo and let it roll to the guy. If he picks it up, you have to go up and ask for it back- the catch is, you have to turn and bend over, begging for him to shove it in you. ;)

bobbs
05-01-2014, 11:24 AM
Hello thanks for the dare, I tried this on the first person to come in but they basically just ignored me.

I received a request via pm to insert my dildo as far as I could which I did after about 4 minutes of edging it in. As soon as I got it in someone banged on the cubicle door and announced the public toilet was closing so I have had to leave.

I'm sorry for wasting your time and any punishment you have for me when I get home to make up for it would be more than fair.