PDA

View Full Version : Orgasm Denial

BluebirdCJ
05-01-2014, 01:25 AM
I cannot currently masturbate this week, as I'm following a chastity that was the result of me losing a bet with my friends.

But I'm really horny. So I want people to put up ideas or whatever for how many times I should edge, or if I should be allowed to cum, once this week is over. If I keep getting edges, I won't cum! I won't do anything to earn my orgasm unless its within my limits.

Don't ask me to edge in the shower, I just can't physically do it unless I have a detachable shower head.

PM me for Kik username

Sharp Shooter
05-01-2014, 01:36 AM
For the week:

Edge every other hour on the hour mark except for a 7-hour block for sleeping. Also edge right before sleeping and immediately upon waking in the AM.

All edges are done fully nude when in any place you control and feel safe. Any missed edge gets made up on an empty hour mark plus two rubber band snaps to each nipple. Edges during work or school hours are waived.

An edge means masturbating to within FIVE seconds of an orgasm, then stopping all stimulation.

All other dares are in addition to this.

BluebirdCJ
05-01-2014, 02:51 AM
For the week:

Edge every other hour on the hour mark except for a 7-hour block for sleeping. Also edge right before sleeping and immediately upon waking in the AM.

All edges are done fully nude when in any place you control and feel safe. Any missed edge gets made up on an empty hour mark plus two rubber band snaps to each nipple. Edges during work or school hours are waived.

An edge means masturbating to within FIVE seconds of an orgasm, then stopping all stimulation.

All other dares are in addition to this.
Thanks so much Sharp Shooter! Will make sure I keep track of all the dares and edges I'm being given for next week

Cruton
05-01-2014, 03:15 AM
I cannot currently masturbate this week, as I'm following a chastity that was the result of me losing a bet with my friends.

But I'm really horny. So I want people to put up ideas or whatever for how many times I should edge, or if I should be allowed to cum, once this week is over. If I keep getting edges, I won't cum! I won't do anything to earn my orgasm unless its within my limits.

Don't ask me to edge in the shower, I just can't physically do it unless I have a detachable shower head.

PM me for Kik username

Well Miss Blue - let's start off with something simple, add 1,000,000 edges! Just kidding. However, unless you add some guidelines, that is what will be coming from someone soon (or something equally as "intelligent"). So I humbly suggest you do so.

While you are contemplating this suggestion: do please add 10 edges for today, to be done, whenever and however you like.

Cruton

Eva_86
05-01-2014, 03:32 AM
For the next one week, on each day count how many times someone says your name (in person, over phone or over email/messages). At night, edge that many times before sleeping.

BluebirdCJ
05-01-2014, 04:51 AM
Thanks so much guys! And as for guidelines, I plan on stopping the request after a certain number of days, and in the case of "intelligence", if it was ott like your example, I wouldn't do it XD

mafiaka
05-01-2014, 05:04 AM
Let's be intelligent... and add 20 edges to your list. For now.

Master90
05-01-2014, 10:44 PM
Add 10 edges every time you pee until you have stoped taking edges in this thread

Cruton
05-02-2014, 02:42 AM
For all of the posts between the first one and this one, add up all of the edges given to you by guys and divide by 8 = you edges added for today AND

(still between the first one and this one) take all of the edges for posts provided by women and double it for today.

the math man,
Cruton

BluebirdCJ
05-02-2014, 04:56 AM
Thankyou everyone for posting on this thread. I will probably accept more edging later on down the track!

SandMguy
05-02-2014, 05:54 AM
No masturbating?
Rub every erogenous area as if its your clit or labia for 3 minutes each.