PDA

View Full Version : The Slave, Part 1 [NON-FICTION]

spitfire2
04-14-2007, 07:03 AM
I was browsing the internet and fount out getdare so i thaught i'd register.

I wrighted a application to be a slave and i looked behind me and there was my gf standing there it startled me at first.

she says What the fuck are you on?

i said some forum.

she said that she knew what i was trying to do.

so i admitted it and said i was looking for a master/mistress.

she said well you'v fount 1 now.

i said what?

she replyed meet you in the other room and i will get out outfit.

so i quietly walk into the other room

she returns with a gstring miniskirt haltar top and a wig.

i said i am not wearing that she forces me to the chair holds me down and forces me to wear them.

then she said you look so pretty

then she said its time for your spanking.

i walked to the chair pulled down my gstring and hoped over her knee it hurt hell of alot.

now she told me to make dinner so i made her dinner but she told me it wasnt cooked.

so she forced me out side took all my clothes off so i was only wearing the gstring and she kept me out side for around 30 mins.

she returned and told me that i better grow up so now it is time for bed she makes me wear a diaper and told me if i need a toilet in the nite i must do it in the diaper and not wake up her.

so in the middle of the night i needed a shit badly but i was trying to hold it in but it just went out.

it is the morning now my mistress as woken me up and checked my diaper and she says ewww so she spanks my bare ass for being a bad boy.

now she told me to put a bikini on and go sweep the floor out side.

so i did it and these girls was coming by and my mistress said do you want to spank him?

they said yes so each 1 spanked me.

Part 2 is still to come guys!

FunkyBean
04-14-2007, 03:25 PM
This could get interesting.

evanekid
04-15-2007, 05:13 AM
hmmm yes it could get interesting

spitfire2
04-16-2007, 02:32 AM
part 2 is coming tomorrow night GMT-

Davros
08-29-2007, 10:48 AM
Crap grammar. And this seems an awfully long night!!

anayguy
08-29-2007, 12:15 PM
I was browsing the internet and fount out getdare so i thaught i'd register.

I wrighted a application to be a slave and i looked behind me and there was my gf standing there it startled me at first.

she says What the fuck are you on?

i said some forum.

she said that she knew what i was trying to do.

so i admitted it and said i was looking for a master/mistress.

she said well you'v fount 1 now.

i said what?

she replyed meet you in the other room and i will get out outfit.

so i quietly walk into the other room

she returns with a gstring miniskirt haltar top and a wig.

i said i am not wearing that she forces me to the chair holds me down and forces me to wear them.

then she said you look so pretty

then she said its time for your spanking.

i walked to the chair pulled down my gstring and hoped over her knee it hurt hell of alot.

now she told me to make dinner so i made her dinner but she told me it wasnt cooked.

so she forced me out side took all my clothes off so i was only wearing the gstring and she kept me out side for around 30 mins.

she returned and told me that i better grow up so now it is time for bed she makes me wear a diaper and told me if i need a toilet in the nite i must do it in the diaper and not wake up her.

so in the middle of the night i needed a shit badly but i was trying to hold it in but it just went out.

it is the morning now my mistress as woken me up and checked my diaper and she says ewww so she spanks my bare ass for being a bad boy.

now she told me to put a bikini on and go sweep the floor out side.

so i did it and these girls was coming by and my mistress said do you want to spank him?

they said yes so each 1 spanked me.

Part 2 is still to come guys! how many times did each one spank you

Davros
08-29-2007, 12:35 PM
Sorry, but sounds a bit made up.

JoMo
08-29-2007, 02:45 PM
Sorry, but sounds a bit made up.

yeh, just a tad.........amazing people would bother lying considering there are so many fiction stories on here........

Davros
08-29-2007, 02:46 PM
Just a coincidence your GF turns up as you log into getDare.. I mean.. if your GF was in the house, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't leave her to then go on the PC... and that's just the start of it!

Coyote
08-29-2007, 03:02 PM
good plz continue

molten man
08-29-2007, 09:37 PM
i think i have read this earlier on the same forum!!