PDA

View Full Version : Initiation ass training

Phidelta262
04-29-2014, 09:25 PM
I am new here, so this seems like a fitting initiation. My ass is open for dares.

I will complete the dares that I can and I will report back with the details.

Toys I have are: large butt plug, inflatable butt plug, and anything inexpensive at the store.

Don't go too easy on me just because I am new. I want to experience fisting one day.

phailagain
04-29-2014, 09:29 PM
take the large plug and cover it in icy hot or toothpaste strip naked and place the plug on a chair and so when you sit the plug will be line up with your hole. put your hands on your head and sqwat over the plug for 30mins if you must sit down you sit on the plug

report back on how it went

Phidelta262
04-29-2014, 10:10 PM
I used way too much toothpaste at first, but after I got that sorted out it was good. I'm all tingly and minty fresh now.

startermaster
04-29-2014, 11:54 PM
I used way too much toothpaste at first, but after I got that sorted out it was good. I'm all tingly and minty fresh now.

And here I was thinking toothpaste would burn for everyone

Now for a task, keep the plug in when you go to sleep and don't take it out until you're going out. If you have to use the bathroom put it back in afterwards, but you have to edge once before taking it out.

Phidelta262
04-30-2014, 08:06 AM
Oh believe me it did burn, but was manageable once I used about half as much toothpaste as the first time I tried.

Sleeping with it in wasn't bad, but falling asleep was a little difficult. By morning I was pretty opened up.

Next dare?