PDA

View Full Version : 19/F Shower Fun (dare me please!)

LeileaJone
04-29-2014, 07:51 PM
About to take my nightly shower, and I feel like things could be spiced up a bit, any suggestions?

As always I'll report back after completing the dare ;]

droptokon
04-29-2014, 08:00 PM
Ok how about this, everything you need to use during your shower time must be inserted in your pussy if it fits or rubbed against your clit if it wont fit. This includes EVERYTHING both in and out of the shower, so shampoo, toothbrush, hairbrush, towel, and anything else such as a loofah. Each thing must be used in the shower if waterproof or straight after if not and each thing gets a full minute so use a timer or have a clock handy so you time things.

SandMguy
04-29-2014, 08:00 PM
Spiced up?

Put chilli sauce all over your pussy

LeileaJone
04-29-2014, 08:05 PM
Spiced up?

Put chilli sauce all over your pussy

Haha I don't have any chili sauce, but I like your interpretation of this

SandMguy
04-29-2014, 08:08 PM
Ok then ice in your pussy and ass. You must melt it with the shower head spraying. Also gag on your feet

LeileaJone
04-29-2014, 08:39 PM
Alright, anything else before I step in the shower? (I'll wait another 10 minutes) ;)

SandMguy
04-29-2014, 08:41 PM
Wear clothes pegs on your nipples. Slap them off with soapy hands.

Sharp Shooter
04-29-2014, 09:30 PM
This may be too late for tonight but you'll shower eventually again.

After you've washed, shampoo'ed and made sure your body has no hair at all, continue to the next stage. That's done kneeling, calves to thighs, legs wide apart. You may use your fingers, toys or running water.

Masturbate to a very nice edge, where you feel that orgasm starting to build. Once you can really feel the presence of that orgasm, stop all stimulation, put your hands behind your head, eyes down, elbows back to present your breasts, and wait for the arousal to fade.

Repeat this except you will push harder to the edge, just seconds from the point of no return to having that orgasm. Again you stop, hands behind head, etc., and wait.

One more time. This edge is going right to that orgasm, but NOT there yet. You're going to be so close to that orgasm that your pussy aches and your clit is screaming for you to finish. Keep holding that edge for a slow count to 20, then CUM. And keep cumming until you've had THREE back-to-back orgasms without any pause or break between them.

Now you can rest.

LeileaJone
05-06-2014, 04:33 PM
Ok how about this, everything you need to use during your shower time must be inserted in your pussy if it fits or rubbed against your clit if it wont fit. This includes EVERYTHING both in and out of the shower, so shampoo, toothbrush, hairbrush, towel, and anything else such as a loofah. Each thing must be used in the shower if waterproof or straight after if not and each thing gets a full minute so use a timer or have a clock handy so you time things.

I really loved this dare--sorry it's taken me so long to report back!

Most things wouldn't fit in, so majority just had to be rubbed:

First thing was body wash, and that definitely wouldn't fit, I just kinda rode on it and rubbed up against it for a while. Next was razor (luckily the kind I have has a cap you put over the blades) handle fit inside, so I inserted it in and out a few times. Next was shampoo and conditioner, neither fit, so I repeated the grinding/rubbing method like the body wash. I don't normally brush my teeth in the shower, but since you mentioned toothbrush I did this time, and pushed the toothbrush real deep inside in and out a few times, and then the toothpaste didn't fit, so I rubbed the tube hard against me. I have a waterproof watch so everything lasted a minute each ;]

After I got out I also rubbed myself with my towel too.

If you have any other shower dares (especially if similar to this one) please let me know!

LeileaJone
05-06-2014, 04:35 PM
Ok then ice in your pussy and ass. You must melt it with the shower head spraying. Also gag on your feet

With the exception of gag on my feet, which I didn't do, this one was easy but fun--I did this one when I first stepped in the shower and omg I thought that ice was never gonna finish melting! haha but it was definitely fun

LeileaJone
05-06-2014, 04:37 PM
Wear clothes pegs on your nipples. Slap them off with soapy hands.

So I had never actually used clothes pegs before (I usually don't have them, but I had some leftover from a project I did recently) and omg that was painful but good--they're a lot stronger than I thought though, so I didn't leave them on long enough to slap them off with soap hands which was really hard, so I just took them off after a bit

since I technically didn't complete the dare, any punishment or another dare to do in its place?

LeileaJone
05-06-2014, 04:38 PM
This may be too late for tonight but you'll shower eventually again.

After you've washed, shampoo'ed and made sure your body has no hair at all, continue to the next stage. That's done kneeling, calves to thighs, legs wide apart. You may use your fingers, toys or running water.

Masturbate to a very nice edge, where you feel that orgasm starting to build. Once you can really feel the presence of that orgasm, stop all stimulation, put your hands behind your head, eyes down, elbows back to present your breasts, and wait for the arousal to fade.

Repeat this except you will push harder to the edge, just seconds from the point of no return to having that orgasm. Again you stop, hands behind head, etc., and wait.

One more time. This edge is going right to that orgasm, but NOT there yet. You're going to be so close to that orgasm that your pussy aches and your clit is screaming for you to finish. Keep holding that edge for a slow count to 20, then CUM. And keep cumming until you've had THREE back-to-back orgasms without any pause or break between them.

Now you can rest.

I haven't tried this one yet, but probably will tonight or tomorrow, and then i'll report back how it went!