PDA

View Full Version : Friday outing with my mistress / owner

shocklate
04-29-2014, 12:21 PM
Hey guys,

So this friday I'm going to get to see my owner! it's been a while since I've seen her and I'm hoping I can be a good manslut for her so I can be rewarded. She said for me to think of some fun stuff for us to do so here's what I have so far.

Her flight will arrive at 2:30pm, and I will be picking her up from the airport (she said she would decide what I must be wearing when I get to the airport).

A list of places we will most likely be going to on friday:
- a park near by
- stag shop (she has a bachelorette party to go to this weekend)
- coffee shop / dinner
- a staples store
- me driving her around in between each of these places

List of things I so far have planned for us to do, pending her approval:

- massage in the park while I'm naked (so that she can lay down on my clothes)
- her blindfold me with her panties, and take my clothes and hide them throughout the park
- me flash her while we're in each stop we go to
- her teasing me with her feet while I eat dinner / drink coffee with her
- me cumming on her body, and licking it clean (wherever she decides makes me cum on her)

Note: She is not interested in being caught by others. I am okay with having pictures taken of me but am not interested in showing my identity. She is also not into using my ass, but doesn't mind giving me mild pain for punishments.

Please possible dares / tasks for me to complete with her providing she approves. I will be sending giving her the entire list and she will decide. I will write a report on whatever we do afterwards.

Thanks!!

Shocklate