PDA

View Full Version : Slut and Miss are going out (24F) - Need Humiliation and Pain

Slutreadytouse
04-29-2014, 09:35 AM
Hello Sirs and Misses,

As introduced in the slut's thread, we are going to go out.

We have done a couple of dares outsides as a warm up. You can find a long report in the thread. Basically we went to the park next to our home where the slut was allowed to heel, play with clothespins, edge, wear heels and just be the slut she is :D We also did some puppy training and I used the shock collar on her.

Now we are planning to do something longer. I have found a place private enough not to be too public, but public enough to be lots of fun.

My ideas:

We have a whole weekend
I will leave the slut in parts of its clothing somewhere in the woods and leave tasks. She is going to find more hint and solve all puzzles and do everything she is going to be asked for.
Example: first station: Leave shirt in a tree, follow the path. Second: Edge 5 times, find the large tree, Third: Undress completely, cross the field with the fresh nettles, fourth: massage clit with vibe 15 minutes, cum as often as you like
I will give her instructions via phone or leave messages
of course I am going to be around, if anything happens
She is only allowed to go home / get clothes back when she did all the tasks
might take an afternoon or several days, that depends on the ideas I have
Slut will not know what it awaits or how long it will take
IMPORTANT: No strangers involved (if possible!), that means no blowjobs, no gangbangs, no sex or similar things. Only slight public or flashing. (place is hidden enough, I went there often and there are no families and only few people)
tasks can be painful, degrading, humiliating - anything within limits
reports will be sent afterwards via PM to anyone who gave us ideas
any toy we own can be used as well as household items

We are looking forwards to your ideas.

Check the slut's blog for limits/likes and a list of toys.

Consider: She is allowed to cum, but not less than 6 times in a row. Please respect that :D

Miss

startermaster
04-29-2014, 01:48 PM
Good to see the two of you at it again:)

my idea:
when going to the woods make the slut wear a shirt (any shirt) without bra, just before you go out hold ice cubes against her nipples for a bit. It will make the shirt stick to her nipples which will be hard from the ice, and make it see-through.

Hope you like it and have fun out there.

of course I do want one of the sluts amazing reports on the whole weekend:)

Sincerely, Startermaster

e28
04-29-2014, 02:33 PM
before going to the woods use a speculum in ass and cunt and splash it with sugar water, let it airdry then get her tied up above an ants hill (if there is one around), they will crawl all inside her and get her crazy, they wont sting, but when she gets wet the ants are getting more juices to eat...

btw... if you are nice you can remove the speculums before, if not even better :D:D

JulieKEames
04-29-2014, 02:46 PM
I think it would be interesting to be within range the first time the little slutpuppy is allowed to come and just before she is ready, give her a quick jolt with the shock collar! I wonder if it will ruin the orgasms or make it more intense.

Kindness
04-29-2014, 04:22 PM
Even if she won't do public, you can still imply it. At the simplest, you can make one of your orders "beg the next person you see to fuck you," so long as you then make sure you're the next person she sees.

master301
04-29-2014, 05:04 PM
You said there is nettle so fill your sluts ass with some nettle and put her vibrator the one thats not to strong just to tease her and also her shock collar on and play fetch like the little sluty dog she is with her dildo.when she does not bring the dildo deepthroted shock her.also shock her just at random when you feel like it.for more fun get rice and tape it to her kness for they can hurt even more.if she dosnt bring the dildo under 30 seconds tape nettle to her asscheeks for the first time the next time slap her ass 10 times hard each cheek. I expect roprt for this task but also for the whole time

xerxes89
04-29-2014, 11:18 PM
I like the fetch idea. A variation would be to play a little game of frizbee with your puppy! Have her strip and wear only her collar and dog tail plug. Make her crawl on all 4s, returning the frizbee using only her mouth.

archie21
04-30-2014, 12:34 AM
I would play frisbee in the nettle field.... my what a bad little puppy she would be.. then perhaps when she is all stung up and red... have her climb a tree...

Slutreadytouse
04-30-2014, 09:39 AM
Thanks for all those ideas! Damn it, I can't wait now to start and see my slut like this

my idea:
when going to the woods make the slut wear a shirt (any shirt) without bra, just before you go out hold ice cubes against her nipples for a bit. It will make the shirt stick to her nipples which will be hard from the ice, and make it see-through.

She will wear a tight shirt, preferably white, without a bra, and I will make sure the slut's nipples can be seen from far away, haha.

before going to the woods use a speculum in ass and cunt and splash it with sugar water, let it airdry then get her tied up above an ants hill (if there is one around), they will crawl all inside her and get her crazy, they wont sting, but when she gets wet the ants are getting more juices to eat...

btw... if you are nice you can remove the speculums before, if not even better :D:D

I love this idea and can imagine how she whiggles and begs to be released :D but I am not sure if it is a good idea to make ants crawl inside her. Maybe I will change it a little and stuff her holes but cover her pussylips and nipples with sugarwater so they will crawl on her but not in her.

I think it would be interesting to be within range the first time the little slutpuppy is allowed to come and just before she is ready, give her a quick jolt with the shock collar! I wonder if it will ruin the orgasms or make it more intense.

Good one. She is used to the collar (at least a little, haha), but I bet the slutpuppy's orgasm will be ruined then. Anyways, we'll let you know.

Even if she won't do public, you can still imply it. At the simplest, you can make one of your orders "beg the next person you see to fuck you," so long as you then make sure you're the next person she sees.

We'll see if we can fit it in.

You said there is nettle so fill your sluts ass with some nettle and put her vibrator the one thats not to strong just to tease her and also her shock collar on and play fetch like the little sluty dog she is with her dildo.when she does not bring the dildo deepthroted shock her.also shock her just at random when you feel like it.for more fun get rice and tape it to her kness for they can hurt even more.if she dosnt bring the dildo under 30 seconds tape nettle to her asscheeks for the first time the next time slap her ass 10 times hard each cheek. I expect roprt for this task but also for the whole time

I like the fetch idea. A variation would be to play a little game of frizbee with your puppy! Have her strip and wear only her collar and dog tail plug. Make her crawl on all 4s, returning the frizbee using only her mouth.

I would play frisbee in the nettle field.... my what a bad little puppy she would be.. then perhaps when she is all stung up and red... have her climb a tree...

Haha, you like the nettles, obviously. Well, I don't think I am going to stuff them in her ass, pussy, mouth or wherever. But I love the idea of taping them on her ass. Maybe whipping her with them works as well. The frisbee might land accidentally in a field of nettles, who knows :D.

Another ideanwould be a hogtie and then making her move to a specific place and she has to go through such a field. Hmm.

I have checked for the trees because I wanted her to climb into them as well. Maybe leave some items there and shock her if she is not fast enough to get them.

More ideas welcome!

Creola
04-30-2014, 10:25 AM
Just a few more ideas:

Edging (or cumming) like a pissing dog (one leg up) on a treestump for each hint found. If the hint is on the tree, the slut is to sit on a perch and rub on that one. Since you mentioned the "max 6" what do you think about a de- or increasing amount per hint?

You were talking about the possibility this might last some time? What about sleeping on a bench there (if there is one)?

If the hint is on a tree - what about edging/cumming as long as a certain amount of people have passed the tree (or a certain amount per person that passes)? If the slut is well hidden in it, it shouldn't interfere with anything I guess.

Also, I think the slut should be constantly wet - thus, whenever it feels like not being wet anymore, it is to touch itself until it's wet again. Anything going further than becoming wet should be reserved for the tasks you hide I'd say.

The idea of having the slutpuppy crawl for the whole task seems interesting to me as well.

Guess that's it for the moment - ofc I'd love to have a (full) report of this. :)

startermaster
04-30-2014, 12:34 PM
But I love the idea of taping them on her ass. Maybe whipping her with them works as well.

when whipping her with nestles, make sure you start at the bottom and troke them to the top that way it won't hurt you:p but i suggest you use gloves to be safe:)

Dragonleech
05-02-2014, 08:27 AM
Maybe Another good idea would be to use a thinner tree and have her do a stipper dance and use the tree like a dance pole

Siri
05-03-2014, 02:42 AM
Make sure to whip her pussy with the nettle. After that you could add some substance that will make it worse for her.
You could also make a station where she has to orgasm only using the nettles.

Mr. Devious
05-04-2014, 09:38 AM
My idea is really just an addition. The slut should wear the new inflatable plug. Each time the slut gets a new task she should give the plug one or two pumps slowly increasing the size till the end. Or possibly a station or task where she must put the plug in then have questions or a quiz and each wrong answer is a pump. Have the number of questions be a little more than the number of pumps she can handle. Once the quiz is over she must remove the plug with out letting any air out.

Slutreadytouse
05-10-2014, 08:18 AM
Thanks for your ideas, again. I know I've told you we planned to go the last weekend but spring is still waiting to come and I don't want the slut to catch a cold. So now we have a lot of time to find new ideas and make the slut suffer even more :D

We spend our time with a nice punishment and some smaller dares. However, I don't want you to think we have forgotten you. Here's what I think about your ideas:

Edging (or cumming) like a pissing dog (one leg up) on a treestump for each hint found. If the hint is on the tree, the slut is to sit on a perch and rub on that one. Since you mentioned the "max 6" what do you think about a de- or increasing amount per hint?

You were talking about the possibility this might last some time? What about sleeping on a bench there (if there is one)?

If the hint is on a tree - what about edging/cumming as long as a certain amount of people have passed the tree (or a certain amount per person that passes)? If the slut is well hidden in it, it shouldn't interfere with anything I guess.

Also, I think the slut should be constantly wet - thus, whenever it feels like not being wet anymore, it is to touch itself until it's wet again. Anything going further than becoming wet should be reserved for the tasks you hide I'd say.

The idea of having the slutpuppy crawl for the whole task seems interesting to me as well.

Haha, I love your ideas so much! The slut should definitely mark some of the trees ... I don't think there is a bench or something, but maybe we'll sleep outside. I'll add 'no walking' as a rule. Maybe we shall increase the number of edges with each station? It should be hard for here, shouldn't it? Oh, and yes, I'll ake sure the slut will be wet all the time, haha.

when whipping her with nestles, make sure you start at the bottom and troke them to the top that way it won't hurt you:p but i suggest you use gloves to be safe:)
I have bought some gloves, but thanks for being worried about me. I et the slut will wish to be allowed to have some gloves c:
Maybe Another good idea would be to use a thinner tree and have her do a stipper dance and use the tree like a dance pole

Yes, sounds like a plan.

Make sure to whip her pussy with the nettle. After that you could add some substance that will make it worse for her.
You could also make a station where she has to orgasm only using the nettles.

I will have to see how she reacts on the nettles. Im not sure if it is possible to cum with nettles. But I'll take toothpaste with me and check how much the slut will squirm after using it ...

My idea is really just an addition. The slut should wear the new inflatable plug. Each time the slut gets a new task she should give the plug one or two pumps slowly increasing the size till the end. Or possibly a station or task where she must put the plug in then have questions or a quiz and each wrong answer is a pump. Have the number of questions be a little more than the number of pumps she can handle. Once the quiz is over she must remove the plug with out letting any air out.

That is a really good idea, especially the first part. She will wear the plug :D

Again, thank you for the good suggestions. I am sure the slut will love it. I have a few more idea and hope so much for better weather!

If you have more ideas, keep them coming.

startermaster
05-11-2014, 03:49 AM
could you make the slut send me a report on the weekend once it's done?
I would love to know how it was from her point of view:D

I don't have an addition yet but I'll try to think of something;)

It would be no fun if she didn't have her nipples clamped at some point with the nipple clamps connected by chain. Maybe having a point in time she has to get them wrapped around something and yank them off.

greggymassey
05-11-2014, 04:13 AM
You can keep ice cubes in the sluts pussy in one of the tasks.

greggymassey
05-11-2014, 04:15 AM
The slut shouldn't be allowed to wear bra and panties from the start. She should wear a skirt without panties. The slut should have a butt plug inserted in her butt throughout the game

master301
05-11-2014, 06:41 AM
Have the slut get the biggest toy up her ass with no lube tied like this 1 hand to a tree the other hand to another tree doing this on her kness.have her pussy duct taped shut with a couple drops of hot sauce in her pussy for no plesure just burning.now for her tits make a nettle bra and tape it over her tits now for the fun part have her blindfoldeded and tell her you will let her go when she makes you orgasm then she must eat you out until you orgasm until you are satisfied you can slap her tits around or get a eletric flay swater that shocks its only safe to shock her from the waste down.when you are satisfied witg your orgasm leave saying that you saw someone without unting her to see what she does you can return when youthink she has had enogh then untie her and fuck her ass with the same dildo she has in her ass fuck her the time it took you to orgasm then shove the dildo straight back in.do all this close to where there is ants

Slutreadytouse
05-16-2014, 04:04 PM
Hello everyone,

Thanks for all these great ideas! I think we're well prepared now. The weather will be good at the weekend, finally! We will leave tomorrow in the morning. If there is anything you want the slut to do within our limits, please let me know. Of course I'll check on here during the weekend, so there's always the chance to add something else we might have forgotten, haha.

For your latest ideas, I love the nettle bra and I think the slut will love it as well :D I'm not sure about the ice cubes since we'll have to keep them cool. We'll take nipple clamps with us, of course. I can't wait to see her tied to a tree, having to get them off :D

I'll make her edge a lot during this weekend with a row of orgasms as a reward in the end. Any suggestions about the number of orgasms? :D

For her outfit: the slut will wear a short skirt, her heels, the collar and a white tight shirt with her nipples being seen. Once in the forest she'll loose some clothes of course. Ass and pussy will be stuffed as well.

Again, thank you all, your ideas will make it so much better!

Knott2nite
05-16-2014, 04:24 PM
I've enjoyed your posts and all of the sluts punishments. Just a thought for safety..you might google first aid for nettle stings and bring along something for that. They can be bad and cause a rash. You could also make the slut beg for the soothing lotion. Have fun!

JulieKEames
05-16-2014, 04:41 PM
Dear Miss,

I think that all orgasms should be in groups of 3 or 4 at a time. Maybe roll a die each time to see how many groups of orgasms the slutpuppy will receive.

Kisses,
JulieK

Slutreadytouse
05-17-2014, 10:04 AM
Hello everyone,

The first couple of hours are over now. We're still outside and are going to spend the night here to continue tomorrow. We just wanted to let you know that we're alive and it went fine so far :D Of course I have thought about a soothing lotion and all kinds of aid if anything might happen. However, I will wait with the nettles until tomorrow. Today the slut enjoyed more the humiliation and edging to keep her frustrated.

Julie, thanks for the nice idea with the dice. I bought a 20-sided dice in a small store some weeks ago and gladly took it with me. I think we will use it as a reward to see how many orgasms the slut will finally reach in the forest. I think you still know that 6 orgasm is too easy for her, haha.

Someone's idea was to make the slut cum once for every station. So far I made her add an edge for each one. So station 5 means five edges. We took my tablet with us so the slut will start with a first report tonight and sent it - the memories shall be fresh, right :D There are still a lot of PMs to be answered, we try to do this the next hours since the slut deserves some rest.

Greetings,
Miss
Thanks again, people, you can't imagine how well she does!

Mr. Devious
05-17-2014, 10:15 AM
Great to hear things are going well:) I can't wait to find out how the slut does on her tasks:)
and Miss, I hope you ensure to have your fair share of orgasms:)

Slutreadytouse
05-17-2014, 10:26 AM
Great to hear things are going well:) I can't wait to find out how the slut does on her tasks:)
and Miss, I hope you ensure to have your fair share of orgasms:)

Hahah, of course I have. The slut really loves to eat me out here. She can't get enough :D

Slutreadytouse
05-17-2014, 02:52 PM
First part of the report have been sent, I hope you'll like it! The slut will sleep now or at least I will leave her to sleep now :D

Slutreadytouse
05-18-2014, 01:51 PM
Hello everybody,
Unfortunately the weekend is over and there is so much we did and still so much I wanted the cuntslut to do. Whatsoever, we had an amazing time. I am so proud that the slut did everything I wanted her to do and behaved like a good little puppy. She is really exhausted because of lots and lots of edging, even more orgasms and really painful and humiliating dares out there.

I will give her a break for the next days where she is going to write her report and of course the remaining reports of the dares we did before.

Thank you for all the ideas here or via PM. I'll do our best not to forget anyone. But you know what a dumb cuntslut she is - she might forget someone. Please let us know then (of course sue will be punished as well).

This day was filled with a lot of humiliation. She was allowed to edge, she experienced the joys of nettles and took a long bath in a small spring what I especially loved. Of course the slut was rewarded with the promised orgasms. We didn't left until she cum as often as she was expected and for another member on here she continued to please herself until she was back in the flat. So we gladly announce that the cuntslut has beaten her own record :D
Oh, and if you find a shirt with her name PM us - we left it there as a special surprise for any lonely hiker.

You will hear more in the next days.
Miss.