PDA

View Full Version : Need punishment, been naughty ;)

Foot_lover
04-28-2014, 08:16 PM
I have to do any dare given to me as my punishment. I love self bondage and have a foot fetish. It can involve my moms socks and shoes. I have 2 long pieces of rope, nipple clamps, duct tape, vibrator, blindfold, and moms socks and shoes.

Limits are: involving other people, public, and pee/poo

sonicboom1979
04-28-2014, 08:28 PM
Here is your dare. Insert the vibrator in your ass and turn it on high and tape it in so it doesn't fall out. THen Tie your feet together and tie your hands behind your back. Now crawl like a worm over to her shoes and socks. You are to clean each one with your tongue and then suck on each sock. When done, release your binds and use one of the socks to masterbate. Cum into the sock and then use that sock as a gag for one hour. After the hour is up remove the sock and the vibrator and write me a detailed report.

Foot_lover
04-28-2014, 08:36 PM
I can't wait to do it, will do it as soon as possible! Thanks

Foot_lover
05-03-2014, 09:26 PM
Give me some more punishments, I have to do anything that is posted

DMoe
05-03-2014, 10:24 PM
In order to prepare you will need the following items: a roll of duct tape, a box of uncooked white rice, a full 1 liter bottle of water, cell phone, panties, a blindfold and a hard floor.

First start off by drinking the 1 liter of water, then cum 5 times through your panties. Take off your soaked panties and put them in your mouth. Tape mouth shut.

Take and pour the box of white rice onto a hard floor like bathroom tile, wood flooring, or linoleum.

Put the cell phone on vibrate and insert it into your pussy.

Bind your ankles, knees, thighs and hands (behind her back) with the duct tape. Make sure it is tight and make sure sufficient tape is used to prevent loosening or tearing.

Go to your knees on the rice. Make kneel erect, butt flexed, back straight and facing forward.

Stay there for 3 hours or until you received 10 phone calls or texts. You will not leave this position for any reason until the dare is complete.

If you need to go to the bathroom you will remain in your kneeling position and pee on the floor. Punishment for this will be that you must clean it up off of the floor using only your tongue

Foot_lover
07-13-2014, 10:15 PM
I have to do any dare given to me as my punishment. I love self bondage and have a foot fetish. It can involve my moms socks and shoes. I have 2 long pieces of rope, nipple clamps, duct tape, vibrator, blindfold, and moms socks and shoes.

Limits are: involving other people, public, and pee/poo

Foot_lover
06-10-2018, 09:59 PM
Just bumping this