PDA

View Full Version : Dares to do in a public bar?

FredMadden
11-28-2008, 05:50 PM
hello everyone,

my girl friend is kind of an exhibitionist with a catch, she gets really turned on by the IDEA of what people might be seeing, not actually flashing someone out right.

like when she goes out in public without panties, she doesn't go out of her way to expose herself but shes turned on by the idea that someone might see something.

so I come to you looking for some ideas for us to play. we're going to go out to a bar, and we wanna play a game where I direct her to do certain actions from across the room without anyone else knowing it, and she has no idea in what order I'll make her do stuff.

what are some ideas I could have her do? obviously, she won't have panties on and I will be making her cross and uncross her legs from time to time. I also think at one point I'll direct her to go remove her bra but what kinda angles could I have her sit to expose her now bare breasts possibly to men?

any ideas? let me hear them!

thanks everyone!

GoogleMaster
11-29-2008, 11:13 AM
The key will be what type of shirt she wears. For example if she wears a tight tank top, the chances of a no-bra-nipple-show will be pretty small. So if she is looking for a potential reveal she sould wear a loose button up shirt or something with a low neck line and some room. That way when she bends forward...oops!

Another option would be if you are going to the pub is for her to wear a sports jersey. They tend to be big, and a little see through. Under the right light could really be fun!

Have Fun!