PDA

View Full Version : 3 Way Mega "Vs" Competetion! Perkygirlie Vs Jlstockton25 Vs Gamer69!

Pages : [1] 2

silverdarknight
04-27-2014, 09:17 AM
Hello and welcome to the great GD 'VS' Battle.

For your entertainment and amusement, i have convinced three upstanding forum members to submit themselves to the mercy of the forum in an epic three way 'Vs' thread.

So then, without further ado, let me tell you all what each of these brave competitors stands to win/lose:

The Winner:
Only has to do one dare, chosen by me from among the dares submitted to this thread.
Well, we don't want to let them off the hook entirely, do we?

The Runner Up:
Has to do a number of dares for the winner equal to the number of votes they 'lost' by divided by five. Half of these must be chosen from dares submitted to this thread, the remainder can be anything the Winner likes.
AND
Has to do a number of spanks equal to triple the number of posts in this thread, divided up amongst body parts as the Winner likes.

Loser:
Has to do a number of dares for the Winner equal to the difference between their votes divided by five. As before, half of these must come from the thread, and half of these are entirely the winner's discretion.
AND
Has to do a number of dares for the Runner Up equal to the difference between their votes divided by five. Half from the thread, half the Runner Up's choice.
AND
Has to do a number of spanks equal to triple the number of posts in this thread, divided up amongst body parts as the Winner likes.
AND
Has to do a number of spanks equal to triple the number of posts in this thread, divided up amongst body parts as the Runner Up likes.

...So the stakes are quite high for the girls as you can see. They may potentially end up owing each other quite a few dares and a whole load of spankings. Which is something I am sure each of them would much rather happened to the other girls, so I suspect they are quite eager to win ;)

So, what do we want you to do?

Please vote. That's what this thread is about. The more votes and the more posts, the better for everyone (except, perhaps, the competitors ;) ). Even if that's all you do, please get stuck in, contribute and vote.

...but feel free to make them win your vote, if you like. The outcome is based on vote difference, so each individual vote matters. So don't be afraid of making them earn them. Feel free to use your vote to extort favours/etc out of our brave competitors.
Eg:
“I'll vote for whichever one of you is the first one to edge whilst screaming my username at the top of their lungs”
or
“I'll vote for whichever girl manages to keep a butt plug inside her for the longest.”
or
“Sally, I will vote for you if you...”
Are all in the spirit of the game.

You can also post:
Suggestions of dares for the winners to choose from (half the dares given afterwards have to come from the thread don't forget)
Just to tease them.

How to vote
There are two ways to vote:
1) In the poll. Each vote in the poll will be counted when the thread closes.
2) By posting “I vote for X”(#1) in the thread. Each person may vote once per day (#2). This means each person gets quite a lot of votes, if they vote every day!

Voting is intended to close on next sunday (4th May), giving this thread a week to run(#3)

Let's wish them all luck shall we?

And with that said, I shall let the nice ladies introduce themselves...

(#1) = Note nice magenta colour. This is important, to help me spot votes when skimming the thread to count them up. Votes not in shiny magenta don't count, and other posts made in shiny magenta will make me sad.
(#2) = A 'day' being 0:00 to 0:00 forum time.
(#3) = Subject to the below rules. I may tweak the end date a bit depending how things go.

Rules:
1) Rule 1. SDK gets to make the rules. This is not a democracy. My thread, I get final say. We want you to contribute to this thread and get involved, play and enjoy, but ultimately I reserve the right to veto/change things etc as I feel the need to.
2) Rule 2. SDK gets to change the rules as he wishes, with retroactive effect if I like. See above.
3) Rule 3. I reserve the right to award bonus votes / fine the competitors votes for any reason I feel like. Mostly, this is to try and encourage 'fair' play and limit the effect of any bullying etc. yes, the girls have thrown themselves onto the mercy of the famously unmercyfull forum – but let's try and keep it to teasing and tormenting them rather than picking on and bullying, ok?
4) Rule 4.... Err, hopefully the above three should cover it ;)

64DOOD
04-27-2014, 10:06 AM
I'll vote for the first person who cums by wearing a vibe in public in your shortest skirt.

I also would like a report on how it went.

Bonus points if you talk to someone while wearing it.

Even more points if you manage to cum in front of them (I doubt anyone would want to though hahaha)

Let the games begin!

Edit: by bonus points I mean if you do it you'll get the point even if someone else does it first (as long as you do it before I vote) sorry for any misunderstandings

Master90
04-27-2014, 10:11 AM
So ladies what are you willing to offer me for my vote?

jlstockton25
04-27-2014, 10:14 AM
Hey everyone!!

Some of you may know me as the girl who does the cam shows, and if you've no idea what I am talking about you should PM me about them!! Anyway, I'm on my phone so I can't type too much but you should soo vote for me!! I'll make it worth your while ;)

Master90
04-27-2014, 10:27 AM
What are you willing to offer?

Nzrunner
04-27-2014, 10:28 AM
Mmmmm, I just dont know who to choose. Ladies, i look to you to help me decide.

Gamer69
04-27-2014, 10:35 AM
Hi totally awesome and hot members of gd :)
You may know it from being Alice41100 (let's hope if you do know it from that name that it's for good reasons :/) it is Perkygirlies sub and so how cool would it be for it to beat her and jlstockton25 because it never gets the chance to Domme them and it would be able to let out any steam it has on them which would be fun for you to hear about and it would most definitely be fun for it to do :). If you took time out of your busy and epic lives to read this and this thread please vote for it to win as it would make you never regret that decision :). It is willing to do almost anything (please respect limits but may send pics depending on what it is) to get your vote :D.
So yeah, please vote for it and post lots of dares on here for us to do for your pleasure.
Thankyou in advance for being amazing people who it's sure will let the best girl win. Meow

jlstockton25
04-27-2014, 10:54 AM
Mmmmm, I just dont know who to choose. Ladies, i look to you to help me decide.

Vote for me!! Willing to do a lot for your vote, name your price ;)

Iodine
04-27-2014, 11:09 AM
Bringing the campaign poster's out. :p

http://i62.tinypic.com/2qkjk3n.jpg

Sharp Shooter
04-27-2014, 11:09 AM
This is going to be fun!

Dare #1: Cum-killing

Masturbate to the point of orgasm, then kill the orgasms with electric shock to the clit (usually a battery-powered bug zapper/electric fly swatter). Be safe about it.

You have ONE hour to rack up the most killed orgasms. Use a hitachi or your favorite vibrator to build them up, then zap them to take 'em out. If you have someone to help, you take a 10% deduction. If you don't participate, you lose.

Whoever has the most killed orgasms for a ONE hour session gets my vote! Results due in three days.

mordeth
04-27-2014, 11:55 AM
This sounds like it will be a fun competition to watch and now i wonder what the competitiors are prepared to offer for my votes :cool:
My vote for today goes to the girl who can edge the most in 20 mins, for me to be able to vote today i need the report in around hours time.

BrianJ
04-27-2014, 12:03 PM
Now accepting bids on my vote. Feel free to PM me.

Sharp Shooter
04-27-2014, 12:32 PM
I'd enjoy seeing a sample of how each of these lovely ladies would treat the others if given the opportunity to really dominate. So, I want each of them to write a short scene of exactly what she would do to each of the others (separately) in a session as a domme working her sub/slave over. Assume a 3-hour fantasy session witnessed by all of GD. What would you (Gamer, Jlstockton, Perky) do if you had the power to make the others grovel at your feet?

Creativity and writing count. Be explicit and don't hold back. If you do, not only do you stand to lose the vote but you might also find yourself victim of any of the scenarios written in response to this task. Each of these responses may be considered in the dares at the end of this thread.

And where is Perky's post on this thread?

Misono
04-27-2014, 12:45 PM
I'm just going to give my vote to jlstockton25. Just because she certainly made it worthwhile.

feetandtickling
04-27-2014, 12:50 PM
Ok, i'll vote for the first one who will show me her feet (pics or Yahoo chat).

Let me know! :-)

Mr. Devious
04-27-2014, 01:08 PM
Hi girls. This looks like it will be lots of fun.. I would like to give gamer the first opportunity to earn my vote. No offence to the other girls.
Gamer if you could pm me with a suggestion of something you can do I would like. If I am impressed you may earn my votes for a day, multiple days or the week.

tordlover
04-27-2014, 01:22 PM
Looks like someone in particular has my vote everyday. Sorry Gamer and Perkie! :p

Athanael
04-27-2014, 01:26 PM
I have voted for Perkygirlie to win, simply because I want to see Gamer69 lose :D

Though I'd also be more than glad to see jlstockton lose ;)

silverdarknight
04-27-2014, 01:40 PM
Well, things have barely started and we already have lots of people saying "what will you do for me then?"...

...looks like this will be a LOT of fun.

A couple of quick comments tho:

I'd like to remind you that you are voting for the WINNER, not the loser (of which we essentially get two for the price of one).

Please don't forget that you do have to post voting for someone for it to actually count - regardless of what else is promised, it doesn't go onto the 'scoreboard' until you make a decision.
...which you get to do every day - and need to. They don't carry over.

Bonus points if you...Sorry folks. Only I get to give out bonus points. The advantage of being the "Gameshow Host" so to speak.
But you do potentially have a lot of normal points to give out :)

You can also post just heckling / mocking / teasing them - each post is more spanks for the unlucky girls at the end(#).

It is also already becoming clear that is going to be VERY demanding on our brave competitors - so please do not take offense if they are unable to respond to your post / PM. It's simply that one person can only do so many (naughty) things at once.

...and with that said, I shall return you to the game at hand! :cool:

(#) = OTOH, just spamming the heck out of this thread with content free posts will probably result in me disregarding them, and possibly the spammers votes as well.

Athanael
04-27-2014, 01:43 PM
Thanks SDK, I wasn't going to post this until I got reminded again of the rules in your last post :D

Also I'm very glad they are participating, I got the chance to interact with/get to know them all so it's going to be fun no matter who loses :p

Though Gamer69 deserves to lose haha

Master.
04-27-2014, 01:45 PM
Voting for Jlstockton25

Since she's PM'd me and we've agreed on a way she can earn my vote I won't let my days vote go to waste. If any other girl wants my next vote they can PM me with a proposition otherwise it will probably go to Jlstockton25 again :)

Amsterdam89
04-27-2014, 01:46 PM
Now accepting bids on my vote!
Negotiation can be done by pm or kik (amsterdam89)

mordeth
04-27-2014, 02:07 PM
Since none of the ladies managed to do the task for my vote for today the task will be doable for tomorrow to and if any of them want me to vote for them for the whole week, they are welcome to come with an offer in a pm.

SweetTeen
04-27-2014, 02:51 PM
Good luck all I voted for Gamer 69 =)

Nzrunner
04-27-2014, 02:55 PM
Bringing the campaign poster's out. :p

http://i62.tinypic.com/2qkjk3n.jpg

I loved this!!! Made me laugh so hard

master301
04-27-2014, 02:56 PM
Seems like no one has posted punishments for the loser so i guess i will go first.this going to be simple give yourself an icecold enma to around the max you can hold but not all the way next put a buttplug the bigger the better now go for a nice jog in some short shorts that show some ass with a tight white tank top of course no bra take some water for you can drink but you must spill some on your spill some on your titsbefore going back.when you fill you cant hold the enema run back home and get in the tube face down ass up and release it on yourself.

naked_lego
04-27-2014, 03:04 PM
I voted for you jlstockton! You've been kind to me :)

twiztidjuggalo169
04-27-2014, 03:10 PM
so its my birthday so i think i should get some extra special bidding for my vote

jlstockton25
04-27-2014, 03:11 PM
Happy birthday!! What would you like ;)

twiztidjuggalo169
04-27-2014, 03:19 PM
thank you :) and i dont know yet, i want to see what offers i get

Mr. Devious
04-27-2014, 03:23 PM
Just to be clear does the poll vote count as today's vote and we must post tomorrow's vote or are we allowed to post a vote today too? I voted for gamer by the way:)

twiztidjuggalo169
04-27-2014, 03:34 PM
i do have to say jstockton has the lead to begin with after all the times in her shows ive been there

Hollyann
04-27-2014, 03:37 PM
Jlstockton25 should perform a show for every body to earn theit vote.

Misono
04-27-2014, 04:07 PM
Jlstockton25 should perform a show for every body to earn theit vote.

I'll second this!

Good to see you back around, Holly. Not seen you at a show for a while!

perkygirlie
04-27-2014, 04:15 PM
Hello, if you don't know me, there's loads of information in my signature. I happen to be the Mistress of both of my competitors (as well as many others), as well as a shared r/l slave of three very caring Dominants. I'm switchy, tend toward the extreme, and will do quite a lot to win your votes, apart from permanent damage and compromising photos/video. If you want any more details, feel free to ask here or in my AMA thread.

Master90
04-27-2014, 04:53 PM
I would love more info from all you girls make some offers and things you would offer for my votes. Of course I could ask for things that I want but that's me doing all the work and I'd prefer for you all to compete over who gets them. You should be putting in the work if you want to win ;)

master301
04-27-2014, 05:18 PM
If you want my vote pm to try and persuade me

tordlover
04-27-2014, 07:21 PM
I VOTE FOR jlstockton25

Mr. Devious
04-27-2014, 07:32 PM
I vote for gamer69

canonball-747
04-27-2014, 08:29 PM
Hmm... Who to vote for. I'd like to see ideas from the girls on what you could give me to make me vote for you today. Make it worth my while though. My vote is precious.

BrianJ
04-27-2014, 08:35 PM
jlstockton25 has been the most responsive thus far and gets my vote for today.

superultramazaku
04-27-2014, 09:12 PM
I'm voting for Stockton, Loyalty to friends and all that jazz.

jlstockton25
04-27-2014, 09:18 PM
Don't forget to put your votes in magenta, and thank you sooo much to everyone who's voted for me.

Just a heads up, I will have company here until Wednesday, so any cam tasks are not likely, and any pics need to be quick and easy. Darn disadvantages!!

pain slut joe
04-27-2014, 09:38 PM
punishment for loser:

before spanking each cheek number of times as dictated by silverdarkknight: sit directly on a large amount of ice until cheeks are numb (minimum 4 minutes); spank hard enough to feel.....

good luck and enjoy!

silverdarknight
04-27-2014, 10:11 PM
does the poll vote count as today's vote and we must post tomorrow's vote or are we allowed to post a vote today too?

The two are separate.

You can vote in the poll
AND
Post daily votes in the thread.

Edit:
Scores from the thread so far are:
JLstockton25 FOUR!
Gamer69 ONE!
PerkyGirlie NONE!

...and this is post 45 and it's not even the end of day 1! Oooh, i think someone(s) is going to end up a little sore!

Including the poll as well put's Jlstockton25 into an early but solid lead, with the other two pretty much neck and neck. Still a few hours of 'today' left before voting resets for anyone who wants to sneak one in, fnar fnar.

perkygirlie
04-27-2014, 10:24 PM
I vote for myself. Just to make sure Gamer doesn't gain an edge :D

sonicboom1979
04-27-2014, 10:25 PM
For my vote today. Each of you pm me a fantasy involving you being punished. It is just a fantasy so limits don't apply. Get creative and cruel. Remember you are the one recieving the punishment in the fantasy. The one that excites me the most will recieve my vote today.

Shadowice
04-27-2014, 10:30 PM
I vote for jlstockton25 I got her doing something we will all love but its a secret *shhh*

MissKateKink
04-27-2014, 11:02 PM
I vote for jlstockton25, because of fun trivia games :)

SkyLight
04-27-2014, 11:56 PM
I vote vor jlstockton25

jessie888
04-28-2014, 12:38 AM
another day another vote for perky!

StrawDog
04-28-2014, 01:44 AM
I vote for JLStockton, even though she makes me sad with all the CAM4 spam in my inbox.

Also, if only votes in Magenta count, why is there a poll? Forgive me if I'm being dense, just woken up and type-thinking aloud. I'll go back and read more after coffee.

Also, using Cameron to bump Gamer? KISS OF DEATH! :p

Edit: Okay, understand now!

I Be Drk
04-28-2014, 02:16 AM
I will give a vote for whichever girl can first post or pm me a picture of them in a plaid skirt. And I will give 2 more votes to my favorite picture. The only mandatory thing is wearing the skirt. But if you want to be the favorite picture for the extra 2 votes you might want to try adding other things ;)

Extra pictures can win extra votes, but only the first picture sent will count towards the favorite for the extra 2 votes.

dommale
04-28-2014, 04:14 AM
i have 3 votes up for sale. first girl to send me a pm with a public upskirt pic with dommale written on a card or them preferably.

good luck girls

ohh and no panties but that should be obvious ;)

subby999uk
04-28-2014, 04:17 AM
I vote for Perkygirlie because she's earned it

Athanael
04-28-2014, 04:20 AM
I had originally voted for Perkygirlie, however I am changing my vote to Gamer69.

I also encourage everybody to vote for her, just sounds about right to see perkygirlie at the bottom, given she's one of the most known dominants on the site :p

SweetTeen
04-28-2014, 04:28 AM
My daily vote is for Gamer69!

You deserve it =)

Alexis Rune
04-28-2014, 04:30 AM
I vote for Gamer69

Athanael
04-28-2014, 05:27 AM
My daily vote goes to Gamer69

Cruton
04-28-2014, 05:32 AM
My vote went to Miss Perky. Just because I like her.

Cruton

Mr. Devious
04-28-2014, 05:59 AM
My vote goes to gamer69

jlstockton25
04-28-2014, 07:01 AM
I vote for myself, thanks again to everyone who voted for me. Don't you all want to see what I can come up with for Miss and gamer?!

Gman7575
04-28-2014, 07:17 AM
The gorgeous and amazing JStockton has my vote every day!!

jlstockton25
04-28-2014, 07:38 AM
I'd enjoy seeing a sample of how each of these lovely ladies would treat the others if given the opportunity to really dominate. So, I want each of them to write a short scene of exactly what she would do to each of the others (separately) in a session as a domme working her sub/slave over. Assume a 3-hour fantasy session witnessed by all of GD. What would you (Gamer, Jlstockton, Perky) do if you had the power to make the others grovel at your feet?

Creativity and writing count. Be explicit and don't hold back. If you do, not only do you stand to lose the vote but you might also find yourself victim of any of the scenarios written in response to this task. Each of these responses may be considered in the dares at the end of this thread.

I will be working on this when I get home ;)

IceMaiden
04-28-2014, 07:38 AM
I don't know who to vote foooor!

Eeenie meenie minee moo...

I vote for Perky!

Gamer69
04-28-2014, 09:27 AM
it votes for itself
Loads of people are voting for jlstockton for her cam shows but there is no need as she will do them anyway, regardless of how many people vote for her so there is no point getting her to do things on her cam shows to get your vote as if it wins it could make her do them anyway :P
And there is no reason why you should vote for Miss because she has power over us anyway :P
So the only person you should vote for is it because it has some fun ideas for things to make the others do if it wins :) meow

Athanael
04-28-2014, 09:43 AM
I offer anything from 18 to possibly up to 30 votes (coming from sub and friends), possibly even more (up to 36, but that's quite unlikely) to the contestant that will come up with the best offer ;)

You know how to contact me.

Iodine
04-28-2014, 10:50 AM
It votes for Gamer69

Gamer69 for prime minister :p.

megatherium
04-28-2014, 10:57 AM
I'll vote for whoever sends me a pic of them stretching out their ass.

silverdarknight
04-28-2014, 11:00 AM
To the end of voting round #1, Sunday:

Perkygirlie and Gamer 69 are tied in last place with a grand total of.. just ONE! each.

JLstockton25 races into an early lead with an impressive SEVEN!

...and an impressive 51 posts. Which means over 150 spanks for one lucky girl, and over 300 for another one!! ... I wonder if they are a little nervous at what they might have gotten themselves into yet? :cool:

Not bad going for day one, when everyone was just finding their feet. I'd like to thank everyone for playing so far, and hope to see much more mischief and mayhem over the next few days.

Up to the minute scores:

Perkygirlie is still at the back of the pack with THREE!

Gamer69 surges ahead up to SEVEN!

JLstockton25 maintains her lead with TEN!

And now up to sixty nine posts! Ouch!

A few more comments, if I may:

These scores are from the thread only, and do NOT include the poll votes which will be added in at the end.

Several people have posted "I vote for" without the magenta emphasis. These have been ignored I'm afraid.

There is still a slight lack of people suggesting devious and horrible things that the winners can have the losers do when the time comes. Feel free to give these poor, innocent, nice young ladies a helping hand with ideas as to what the losers can be made to do. Half the dares given have to come from the thread, remember.

Sharp Shooter
04-28-2014, 11:23 AM
There is still a slight lack of people suggesting devious and horrible things that the winners can have the losers do when the time comes. Feel free to give these poor, innocent, nice young ladies a helping hand with ideas as to what the losers can be made to do. Half the dares given have to come from the thread, remember.
[/LIST]

Are we talking about the same thread here 'cause I certainly wouldn't confuse these three with any poor, innocent, nice young ladies... Just saying. :p

But more dares to come very soon.

And to help make a race of this, I vote for Perkygirlie today.

Komodo Jones
04-28-2014, 12:13 PM
No contest as I have to submit a vote for my very good friend jlstockton25.

tordlover
04-28-2014, 12:15 PM
I vote for jlstockton25

**Mandi**
04-28-2014, 12:30 PM
My vote goes to jlstockton25

jlstockton25
04-28-2014, 12:37 PM
While it's true that I will do a show regardless, anyone who has been to one knows I take forever to ask trivia questions. The more people who vote for me in exchange for five minutes, the more entertaining the show will be. Plus, you get time to think exactly how you want to spend your time instead of being put on the spot.

Also, I have some Dommeing experience now, so I would be better at Dommeing Miss and gamer. Vote for me!!

Master.
04-28-2014, 01:47 PM
I am voting for jlstockton25 today

stretlad
04-28-2014, 02:20 PM
I have votes up for sale, pm me with the details of the most degrading pic you are willing to take in public, whichever I like best, gets 1 vote, and if they then perform the pic they get a second.

Strippoker_Mick
04-28-2014, 02:32 PM
my vote for today is for gamer 69

Gman7575
04-28-2014, 03:01 PM
I Vote for The amazing Jstockton!!!

douglas_b
04-28-2014, 04:13 PM
I vote jlstockton25!

SkyLight
04-28-2014, 04:22 PM
I vote jlstockton25!

mrpropel
04-28-2014, 04:53 PM
I vote Perkygirlie

twiztidjuggalo169
04-28-2014, 04:56 PM
so who is going to pm me offers for todays vote

Sharp Shooter
04-28-2014, 05:06 PM
Time for another dare to see who gets the votes:

Remember your favorite Thai hot sauce*? This time it's an endurance test. You have one minute to get a very well coated dildo (pussy), plug (ass) and half-teaspoon (tongue) dosage in those body cavities (in that order, BTW). Then the timer starts. Every 15 minutes the sauce is refreshed.

Whoever lasts the longest before actually using the milk to put out the fire is our winner!

* Go to a Thai restaurant and speak to the chef. Ask him to make up the hottest sauce he can, that you need it for a bet. Pick it up when ready and make sure you have plenty of milk too. Water won't put out the fire.

You may decide to be bound for this with someone else administering the sauce. No penalty for doing this even though it will likely allow you a much better score. On the downside, how quickly the milk arrives isn't under your control so your partner may "help" your score a bit too. Remember, it's not when you ask for the milk, it's when the milk is actually applied.

Reports are due by Saturday.

master301
04-28-2014, 07:51 PM
I am going to love putting punishments for the losers here i am going to post one daily.this one is easy get the bigest plug you have and coat it with toothpaste on the top icy hot on the middle and hot sauce in the back now put it deep inside your asshole now crawl into everyroom and pick a object to either deepthroat or edge with never do edge or deepthroat in a row you then may remove your buttplug and give your self an enma with milk under one condition that you release the enema on your body and not wash until the winer of this chalange lets you shower. ps if any of you girls want to pm me to get my vote please do so if you dont wanna do my "eassy" punishments

MissKateKink
04-28-2014, 09:04 PM
I think my vote today goes to PerkyGirlie and is likely to stay that way by agreement!

BrianJ
04-28-2014, 09:18 PM
Even though she's being a complete bitch right now jlStockton25 as it's a tie today.

Gman7575
04-28-2014, 09:58 PM
Its a new day. So once again the gorgeous Jlstockton gets my vote!!!

yubisder
04-28-2014, 10:02 PM
I am voting for Perkygirlie because I get a 500 edge count reduction.

dommale
04-28-2014, 10:37 PM
i vote for jlstockton25

Shadowice
04-28-2014, 10:46 PM
I vote for jlstockton again. She didnt tell me she was giving away 5 minutes! I should of bargained better :p

twiztidjuggalo169
04-28-2014, 10:48 PM
well no messages, so it looks like no vote today

subby999uk
04-28-2014, 11:35 PM
I votes for gamer69. The first of 3 hard earned votes

StrawDog
04-29-2014, 01:02 AM
My vote for today goes to JLStockton.

Cruton
04-29-2014, 02:43 AM
Miss Perky

Another day, another vote. It is such a honor to even type her name in Megenta. You all should try it. lol

Cruton

Mr. Devious
04-29-2014, 07:03 AM
Another vote for gamer69

Komodo Jones
04-29-2014, 07:49 AM
I'll submit another vote for jlstockton25, mainly because I know what will happen if I don't :P. Inside joke, no shenanigans going on.

SweetTeen
04-29-2014, 10:14 AM
I vote for jlstockton25
Good luck all =)

silverdarknight
04-29-2014, 10:18 AM
no shenanigans going on.

Aw.

And here was me trying SO hard to encourage shenanigans...

tordlover
04-29-2014, 10:25 AM
If I didn't vote for jlstockton25 I'd be not getting laid for a guaranteed 365 days. :eek: So my vote again for her today.

madl
04-29-2014, 10:26 AM
I vote for jlstockton because of her (and her husband's) thought-provoking and emotionally honest blog posts about their relationship.

Good luck all! We'll see if I can remember to vote more than once...

IceMaiden
04-29-2014, 10:27 AM
I vote for JlStockton today!

Gamer69
04-29-2014, 10:50 AM
REPORT FOR ANAL BRUSHING
For a vote it videoed itself putting toothpaste on its ass hole and brushing with its toothbrush then using the toothbrush. It didn't put that much toothpaste on its ass hole because it was hard to squeeze it out of the tube one handed (the other was holding its phone to video). Even without brushing, the toothpaste really stung and it didn't really want to make it go further up its ass or brush it into the skin any more but it got its toothbrush and scrubbed as hard as it dared :P. It wanted to do it well enough to get a vote but it didn't want it to hurt too much. After it had scrubbed as much as it could, it brushed its teeth with the toothbrush without washing it and it wasn't too bad but still tasted quite gross but the toothpaste helped luckily. It's ass hurt for a long time after and it stung a lot because it didn't wash it's ass, stupidly. The things it will do for a vote... :P

REPORT FOR KEEPING A PEG ON ITS CLIT
Subby set a task that Miss, jlstockton and it had to put pegs on our clit's and the one who kept it on for the longest got his vote. It was the last to do it and no one told it how long the other two had lasted as it would be unfair. It was determined to win and get a vote that Jlstockton and Miss didn't get :P it thought that they had lasted for ages so it kept the peg on for 10 hours and 30 minutes because by the end of that it couldn't take any more and it's clit was aching so much but not as badly as when it first put it on because it had got used to the pain a bit. It was very annoyed when it found out that jlstockton only lasted 16 minutes and Miss lasted 3 hours 28 minutes. Which meant that it spent 7 unnecessary hours with the peg on its clit which was really frustrating!
Meow

Sam1991
04-29-2014, 10:59 AM
I am voting for Perkygirlie today

Athanael
04-29-2014, 11:19 AM
My vote goes to jlstockton25, and also a moral vote for Gamer69, sometimes it can be hard to choose :p

mordeth
04-29-2014, 11:36 AM
My vote goes to Gamer69

Iodine
04-29-2014, 11:44 AM
Gamer69 gets its vote!

Ly Ph
04-29-2014, 11:55 AM
always Gamer69 what the fun in voting any one else :P

twiztidjuggalo169
04-29-2014, 12:18 PM
ill give my vote to whoever can deepthroat the longest thing

**Mandi**
04-29-2014, 12:19 PM
I vote for jlstockton25

owneed
04-29-2014, 01:15 PM
I vote for jlstockton25

corsa198
04-29-2014, 01:41 PM
I'm not sure who to vote for I'm afraid...

The first participant to wet themselves in 2 different outfits an then post on here giving a full description of each outfit and where they did it will get my vote in the poll and everyday in thread - and that's a promise.

Lets see what you can do :)

Master.
04-29-2014, 01:51 PM
For the third time in a row :)

Gamer69
04-29-2014, 01:54 PM
I'm not sure who to vote for I'm afraid...

The first participant to post stating they have wet themselves in 2 different outfits will get my vote in the poll and everyday in thread - and that's a promise.

Lets see what you can do :)

Technically you didn't say we had to do it you just said we had to state it so... it has wet itself in 2 different outfits :P meow

**Mandi**
04-29-2014, 02:39 PM
Technically you didn't say we had to do it you just said we had to state it so... it has wet itself in 2 different outfits :P meow

This was a fantastic response haha

Strippoker_Mick
04-29-2014, 02:40 PM
my vote today is for Jlstockton

corsa198
04-29-2014, 02:51 PM

I'll agree, good response, credit for that but I'm afraid literally just saying it won't be enough.

I will edit my original post to be more clear :)

RedAce
04-29-2014, 02:56 PM
I'll vote for who ever PM's me first.

Kindness
04-29-2014, 03:26 PM
I vote for Gamer69

edit: removed poorly considered dare. My bad.

cactusbix
04-29-2014, 03:31 PM
I voted for Milf in the actual poll - 'cause she's cool, has lotsa panties, and once masturbated in a Ninja Turtles tshirt for me - but I see now we can vote many more times. So I guess I'll throw those votes up for grabs.

Since today is my birthday, I'd like some candles to blow out. First person to PM me a pic with a candle in their ass with "Happy Birthday" written on them gets today's vote. If the candle is lit, you get tomorrow's too. If you drip wax on the FRONT of your body - minimum 3 drops - you get a third vote.

To sweeten the deal, I'll even offer to split the votes as you wish. So if you earn 3 but want to give 1 to another competitor, I will do that. Since my birthday ends at midnight so does this offer.

Ly Ph
04-29-2014, 04:03 PM
Since its just ticked over past midnight here have another vote Gamer69

Misono
04-29-2014, 04:55 PM
I'll vote for jlstockton25 today.

Tomorrow's vote will be up for grabs. Whilst handcuffed, fill a bathtub with cold water to a reasonable depth. Start a timer, and whoever can post up their retrieval of the key and unlock in the fastest time will get my votes.

SkyLight
04-29-2014, 04:58 PM
I'll vote for jlstockton25 today.

mrpropel
04-29-2014, 05:03 PM
I vote Gamer69 for today.

Sharp Shooter
04-29-2014, 05:36 PM
Still on Tuesday here so my vote today goes to Gamer69.

No matter how bad it looks, there's still hope.

Who knows, with some good reports, Gamer could pull off a come-from-behind victory! Since nobody has done ANY reports yet, the first one in has a big advantage.

SandMguy
04-29-2014, 05:42 PM
I will vote for the one of you who posts the best dare here.

megatherium
04-29-2014, 05:48 PM
I vote for jlstockton25

MissKateKink
04-29-2014, 07:21 PM
I vote again for PerkyGirlie

I'm enjoying thinking of her squirming.

Vodin30
04-29-2014, 07:40 PM
I will vote for gamer. She was so helpful during the chastity thread

Mr. Devious
04-29-2014, 07:48 PM
Vodin dont forget to put gamer69 in magenta!!!!

Vodin30
04-29-2014, 08:03 PM
Thanks, i forgot that part.

does anyone know what the standing is so far?

jessie888
04-29-2014, 08:50 PM
and another vote for perky

Gman7575
04-29-2014, 09:02 PM
Another day another vote for the amazing Jlstockton!!

BrianJ
04-29-2014, 09:12 PM
Gamer69 tonight. Consider it an investment.

drwarschauu
04-30-2014, 12:03 AM
I'm a bit late to the party, but let's just say I'm fashionably late, hmm?

My vote goes to Gamer69.

As will all my votes from here on out. I always feel for the poor girl and I think she would greatly enjoy a win over her Mistress and fellow pack member.

But that isn't to say I can't change my mind. I can be swayed with some nice words. Some sucking up. But don't suck up for sucking up's sake. Compliment me in a sincere way. And if I like what you tell me, I think I'm going to vote for you instead. :D

subby999uk
04-30-2014, 12:50 AM
vote for today goes to Gamer69

ktrixs
04-30-2014, 02:25 AM
my vote goes to Perkygirlie.

mordeth
04-30-2014, 02:25 AM
Todays vote goes to Gamer69

StrawDog
04-30-2014, 02:28 AM
Casting a vot for JLStockton.

Good day to you!

Cruton
04-30-2014, 02:28 AM
New Day, new vote for the glorious Miss Perky.

Cruton

pain slut joe
04-30-2014, 02:46 AM
will vote today (30 Apr) for whoever PMs me most innovative task that i can perform in under 15 minutes (privacy constraints) within my limits as defined in my signature; i will post task and who i voted for...

MasterSlave85
04-30-2014, 03:37 AM
I will give my vote today to the girl whick write me the best pm. The pm should be a selfhumiliation with at least 200 words. The winner will be the one wo degraded herself the most.

pain slut joe
04-30-2014, 03:39 AM
my vote (for 29 Apr) goes to Perkygirlie (could not connect to vote yesterday)

Galtee
04-30-2014, 05:52 AM
My vote is for Perkygirlie

Mr. Devious
04-30-2014, 06:46 AM
Another vote today for gamer69

Shadowice
04-30-2014, 07:11 AM
I vote for jlstockton not seeing very many perky votes she must be looking forward to her pets winning or has an evil plan to win at the end!

bubu
04-30-2014, 07:27 AM
Three votes for the one who send me in PM one pic of her (visible face) with the minor number of clothes on; in case of a tie, the first gets the vote

dashek
04-30-2014, 07:27 AM
I want to offer my vote until 4th May to girl, who will humiiate me with dare or with words the most :)

Komodo Jones
04-30-2014, 07:59 AM
Will give another vote to the girl who's boobs were most recently controlled by a random letter generator. Hey that's jlstockton25 again...wow what a surprise. Oh and the whole shenanigans thing, just said that so that she wouldn't be suspected of blackmail and get disqualified. I don't know how this contest works.

Sharp Shooter
04-30-2014, 09:36 AM
Just an observation...

I've seen very little from our three participants in the way of posts with reports of how they've completed any dares. Many members' posts include instructions to PM the individual but that does nothing for the thread. I want to see how invested (or not) Perky, Jlstockton and Gamer are in winning. Right now, Gamer is the only one who's actually posted any worthwhile reports.

twiztidjuggalo169
04-30-2014, 09:45 AM
Just an observation...

I've seen very little from our three participants in the way of posts with reports of how they've completed any dares. Many members' posts include instructions to PM the individual but that does nothing for the thread. I want to see how invested (or not) Perky, Jlstockton and Gamer are in winning. Right now, Gamer is the only one who's actually posted any worthwhile reports.

i dont know about the other people but i also havent really got any replies from any of them trying to earn the votes, which it seemed like making them earn it was one of the points of this thread, but appears to just be people giving the votes away. but still the more posts the worse for the losers so...

twiztidjuggalo169
04-30-2014, 09:46 AM
Just an observation...

btw like your sig sharp lol

SandMguy
04-30-2014, 10:10 AM
My vote goes to perkygirlie

Please post here saying I have permission
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=177088

silverdarknight
04-30-2014, 10:33 AM
End of day 2:

JLstockton25 scored another 12 votes, taking her total to TWENTY! The other girls seem to be in trouble.

Gamer69 And Perkygirlie each scored another 7, leaving them still neck and next with EIGHT votes each!

Day two actually ended with 93 posts, which resulted in a small admin error on my last post. Ahem.

End of Day 3:
JLstockton won an impressive 15!?! votes, taking her to a frightening THIRTY FIVE! Oh boy...

Gamer69 wasn't far behind her tho, getting 13 votes on the third day of this crazy competition. This takes her to TWENTY ONE!

PerkyGirlie had four votes, leaving her exposed to a whole world of trouble in last place with TWELVE!

Day 3 ended with 136 posts.

Comments:

Please understand this is VERY demanding and intense for our brave contestants. They have a LOT of pms etc to wade through right now. A lack of response - either by PM or here on the thread does NOT mean they hate you, it simply means they are overwhelmed. I think this is also why we havn't heard much back from them on the thread - they just havn't had any spare time at all! Awwwww....

Unsurprisingly, there have been a few duplicate votes. Each 'day' is 0:00Am to 0:00AM folks.

Just because we have a clear favourite, doesn't mean there isn't anything to play for any more - the gap between Perky and Gamer is very small once the poll is taken into account and the difference between second and third place is quite considerable. I'm sure neither of them really want to be the unlucky girl who ends up last! ... Of course, this also means it is in JLstockton's interest to widen the gap, because then she gets to pick on both of them even more!

Gamer69s total includes two bonus votes awarded to thank her for the short reports she posted

Don't forget to include the poll for an overall picture - I can't include it here because it changes.

So then folks:

Is everyone having fun yet? :D

....any questions?

SlavePuppy
04-30-2014, 10:38 AM
I vote for Gamer69

SlavePuppy
04-30-2014, 10:41 AM
Unsurprisingly, there have been a few duplicate votes. Each 'day' is 0:00Am to 0:00AM folks.

I would just like to point out that we all live in different countries. Therefore, I could post at 23:59 and then again at 00:01. For me this would be two different days but the thread might view that as the same days as it is being viewed in a different time zone. Therefore, the duplicates may not actually be duplicates.

silverdarknight
04-30-2014, 10:51 AM
I would just like to point out that we all live in different countries. Therefore, I could post at 23:59 and then again at 00:01. For me this would be two different days but the thread might view that as the same days as it is being viewed in a different time zone. Therefore, the duplicates may not actually be duplicates.

Ah, now that question I have an answer for!

Check the top left corner of your post above your avatar.

It has a timestamp, so that is what I am using.

It seems as easy a way to define these things as any, and saves me having to trawl back through the thread every time someone posts to see if they have snuck an extra vote in or whatever.

Athanael
04-30-2014, 11:01 AM

carp84
04-30-2014, 11:19 AM

SweetTeen
04-30-2014, 12:09 PM
Since i posted too early ill edit my last post and just write it here :D
I vote for Jlstockon25 today

StrawDog
04-30-2014, 01:46 PM
i dont know about the other people but i also havent really got any replies from any of them trying to earn the votes, which it seemed like making them earn it was one of the points of this thread, but appears to just be people giving the votes away. but still the more posts the worse for the losers so...

Well, I'm not asking for reports, time, or anything, really, just happy to help out where I can. However, I can imagine that all three contestants get messaged a LOT on the daily, irrespective of any challenges. Also, I know that they have lots of work and demanding lives. I enjoy talking to all three of them, but generally leave them to their own devices, as they know they can talk if ever they want.

Regarding the earning of votes, etc, that is still a part of the game for some, but not everyone wants to work like that.

I just find it all very interesting.

**Mandi**
04-30-2014, 01:52 PM
Of course I vote for jlstockton25

jessie888
04-30-2014, 02:03 PM
and another vote for perky!

Master.
04-30-2014, 02:08 PM
I'll vote for jlstockton25 again
Seeing as I haven't heard from her since the first day and no other girls have contacted me I'll just have to hope that my loyalty is rewarded :)

Iodine
04-30-2014, 02:19 PM
In a stunning turn of events, its voting for jlstockton25

Gamer69
04-30-2014, 03:04 PM
Why did it agree to do this? :/
It is sure it had a perfect reason to agree to be part of this competition, but it can't for the life of it, remember why. A big part of its future is being controlled by people on gd who like seeing girls suffer. It has been really busy during the last 3 days trying to get votes as well as studying (not a good mix :/) and it's friend picked the perfect time to be dumped by her now ex bf and come crying to it at like 10 pm until 1am when she finally fell asleep, in its room (thank god it decided to sleep in clothes that night or she would have probably come in and ran away!) but yeah this competition has left it very busy and kinda helpless when it sees everyone's votes. But that aside, it is glad it joined the competition and thank you SDK for coming up with the idea and running it so well :) *applauds SDK* meow

sonicboom1979
04-30-2014, 03:23 PM
Today I vote for jlstockton

Tomorrows vote goes to the first of the three to send me a message begging for my vote. Make it an honest and sincere beg. Not simply I beg you. Also a bonus vote for the day after, if you offer me something in return for the vote.

perkygirlie
04-30-2014, 03:41 PM
Even more surprisingly, I vote for Perkygirlie

jlstockton25
04-30-2014, 03:43 PM
If you all look and see, perkygirlie voted for ME in the poll. She wants me to win, so if you were going to vote for her, vote for me instead!!

This is also my 1,000th post, woohoo!! Vote vote vote, and see what I come up with for perky and gamer!! You've all seen what I'm willing to do, let's see how far I can push them!!

Also, I vote for myself

Also also, subby set a task for me, Miss and gamer to put clothpins on our clits. I had been so horny all day thinking about how crazy my show is going to be on Friday, so my clit was very swollen. I have a very low pain threshold, so as soon as it went on I wanted to take it off. I bit into my hand and tried so hard to last, but I knew gamer and Miss were much better with pain so after 16 minutes I took it off. It hurt almost as bad taking it off as it did putting it on. Gamer left hers on for soooo long, I almost feel bad. Almost :P

TIM1
04-30-2014, 04:08 PM
I vote for perkygirlie because she is gorgeous goddess that all pigs should worship :)

jlstockton25
04-30-2014, 04:10 PM

Well, it took forever but I'm relatively alone with a desktop so I can type something out really quick.

When I win (confidence is everything in these types of situations :P) I will work gamer over first, so Miss can see what's coming when it's her turn. I would divide each of the three hours up into different sections: first pain, then toothpaste, then anal. For the first hour, pain, I would have her strip and kneel. First, I would have her pick up her cane and worship it. I would make her beg to be allowed to cane herself, and not stop until I was satisfied. Then I would have her start with her ass cheeks, just 50 swats to each, with "thanks you Miss Jessica" between each swat. Then I would have her move on to her tits, again 50 apiece, then 100 to each inner thigh. If she was looking nice and striped, I would spare her clit. But knowing her, 50 swats to the clit are inevitable.

Then next hour would be devoted to toothpaste. I know it's her favorite :P I would start with her applying it to her nipples, since the nice cooling sensation would feel so nice after the caning. When she was finished, I would have her grab her toothbrush. She would then spend 15 minutes thoroughly brushing her pussy, inside and out, constantly reapplying. We would then move on to her favorite, a nice minty fresh ass. The only lube she would be able to use for her anal hour would be whatever toothpaste she was able to leave inside her ass.

Once the hour was up, we would move onto anal. I would have her gather five items, and start with sexdemons anal hell dice dare. I'm sure she would beg for more lube, but I would only allow more toothpaste or icy hot. Every fresh application of toothpaste would cost her 10 canings to the clit.

That's all I can write for now, but I will likely expand and write what Miss could expect later ;)

master301
04-30-2014, 04:11 PM
I will give my vote to who ever gets the deepest anal insertion with a cucumber that stretches your ass enough to feel uncomfortable coated with hot sauce whover has the deepest cucumber in their ass gets my vote put report in this thread you got until tommorow

Ly Ph
04-30-2014, 04:16 PM
As the day has ticked over I will vote for Gamer69 as she is the most interesting (and i love how she calls her self it) on the condition she has a nice day :D

Sharp Shooter
04-30-2014, 04:36 PM
That's all I can write for now, but I will likely expand and write what Miss could expect later ;)

Great write-up so far. I'm leaning toward adding a vote for you but want to read what's in store for Perky. Just how much are you able to push her, and will she push back when the game is over?

And where are the write-ups from Gamer and Perky? I understand Gamer's time commitment with school, etc. I have to wonder if the timing of this thread doesn't automatically put her at a disadvantage.

perkygirlie
04-30-2014, 04:40 PM

Well, since I can already dare them, I would have a little fun. I'd choose to simply make the loser (Gamer69) dare the 2nd place (jlstockton25), and vice versa, to see how evil they could be to each other: punishing each other for their own punishments... Ooooh! This is a great idea for a future thread! :rolleyes:

perkygirlie
04-30-2014, 04:45 PM
I understand Gamer's time commitment with school, etc. I have to wonder if the timing of this thread doesn't automatically put her at a disadvantage.

All three of us are in school, but we're all on break. jlstockton25 also works full-time, and raises her daughter. Gamer69 is at no disadvantage, if you ask me. She just chooses to spend her time hanging out with her friends, letting this thread doom her :p

SkyLight
04-30-2014, 05:34 PM
I vote for jlstockton25

mrpropel
04-30-2014, 05:36 PM
I vote for Gamer69 again,

MissKateKink
04-30-2014, 06:00 PM
I vote for Perkiegirlie, with my red cheeked thanks ;)

SandMguy
04-30-2014, 06:07 PM
I vote for perkygirlie

But could she please post on this thread saying I have permission from her as we agreed?
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=177088

twiztidjuggalo169
04-30-2014, 06:23 PM
i offer my votes for each day im on to whoever will agree that if they loose, they will either broadcast their punishment, or to let the winner record and then share it

twiztidjuggalo169
04-30-2014, 06:28 PM
i offer my votes for each day im on to whoever will agree that if they loose, they will either broadcast their punishment, or to let the winner record and then share it

i have to say, i am surprised nobody else had posted anything along these lines of getting to see the punishments in the thread

Kindness
04-30-2014, 06:37 PM
Ah, now that question I have an answer for!

Check the top left corner of your post above your avatar.

It has a timestamp, so that is what I am using.

It seems as easy a way to define these things as any, and saves me having to trawl back through the thread every time someone posts to see if they have snuck an extra vote in or whatever.

Heads up - that's set by your profile settings to match a specific time zone. It is NOT the same for you as for everyone else.

Also, I vote for gamer.

Vodin30
04-30-2014, 07:44 PM
My vote goes to Gamer

I Be Drk
04-30-2014, 08:47 PM
I vote for perkygirlie

perkygirlie
04-30-2014, 09:31 PM
So, I guess we're operating on BST; in which case, I vote for perkygirlie

jessie888
04-30-2014, 09:46 PM
since it has reset, another vote for perky!

I Be Drk
04-30-2014, 10:20 PM
I vote for perkygirlie

Sharp Shooter
04-30-2014, 10:20 PM
My Wednesday vote goes to jlstockton since she did the best (and only) report today!

drwarschauu
04-30-2014, 11:56 PM
Yesterday I had a pretty bad day. But just when I was feeling at my worst, Perky sent me a few very nice words on kik and cheered me up.

And for that Perkygirlie gets my vote!

dashek
05-01-2014, 12:39 AM
My vote going to Jlstockton25

Gman7575
05-01-2014, 12:56 AM
Once again the beautiful Jlstockton!!! gets my vote!

subby999uk
05-01-2014, 01:49 AM
And today's vote goes to gamer69

Cruton
05-01-2014, 02:51 AM
Good Morning All - what a beautiful day? A good day to vote for the beautiful Miss Perky

Cruton

perkygirlie
05-01-2014, 03:52 AM
My Wednesday vote goes to jlstockton since she did the best (and only) report today!

:p I did a report too.

Gman7575
05-01-2014, 04:12 AM
Come on people!! Vote Jlstockton!! I heard through the grapevine Perky is hoping the lovely Jlstockton wins. So you will be giving Perky what she really wants!!

jlstockton25
05-01-2014, 04:59 AM
Voting for myself again

Come on people, don't you want to see what I can get perky to do?! She can order me and gamer around anytime, don't let the opportunity to see her subby side pass you by :P

sonicboom1979
05-01-2014, 05:14 AM
My vote today is for jlstockton. She was the first to reply to my post last night.

mordeth
05-01-2014, 05:55 AM
Voting for gamer again

Master.G
05-01-2014, 08:25 AM

carp84
05-01-2014, 08:28 AM
My vote goes to jlstockton25 for today

Komodo Jones
05-01-2014, 08:40 AM
Jlstockton25 recently signed a petition to fund fossil revitalization to take species like myself, a Shieldon, off the list of extinct Pokémon, so she has my vote for today :P

Sharp Shooter
05-01-2014, 08:42 AM
:p I did a report too.

And my vote today goes to Perkygirlie!

Mr. Devious
05-01-2014, 08:51 AM
Today's vote goes to gamer69

Gamer69
05-01-2014, 09:12 AM
it votes for itself
Everyone please vote for it because it is really scared of what the evil Jlstockton will have it do if she wins! Please help a poor girl out :) meow

Iodine
05-01-2014, 09:28 AM
Its voting for Miss Perkygirlie because..... why not :p

**Mandi**
05-01-2014, 10:28 AM
My vote goes to jlstockton25 as always (:

bubu
05-01-2014, 11:31 AM
I give my vote to jlstockton25. ;)

twiztidjuggalo169
05-01-2014, 11:53 AM
ok heres an easy one, whoever has the most entertaining story from this site gets it

SweetTeen
05-01-2014, 12:57 PM
My Daily vote for jlstockon25
good luck all ^.^

corsa198
05-01-2014, 01:02 PM
I vote for gamer69 today

StrawDog
05-01-2014, 01:41 PM
I cast my vote for JLStockton.

Master.
05-01-2014, 02:05 PM
It's another vote for jlstockton25 from me

Vodin30
05-01-2014, 02:14 PM
I will give my vote to gamer today

Athanael
05-01-2014, 02:16 PM
And my vote goes to..... jlstockton25!

FrozenWolfGirl
05-01-2014, 02:18 PM
My vote goes to... jlstockton25

owneed
05-01-2014, 02:22 PM
My vote goes to... jlstockton25

SkyLight
05-01-2014, 02:50 PM
I vote for jlstockton25

cactusbix
05-01-2014, 02:57 PM
I cast my vote for JLStockton.

I was gonna throw out a toilet challenge for my remaining votes but the more I think about it, seeing perky subbing is far better than any humiliating pee dare I come up with.

truthpick
05-01-2014, 04:03 PM
I vote for Gamer :D

Izon
05-01-2014, 04:24 PM
I will throw out a vote for jlstockton.

perkygirlie
05-01-2014, 04:34 PM
I vote for Perkygirlie

Jlstockton is winning by a landslide - vote for me, instead!

perkygirlie
05-01-2014, 04:36 PM
I will throw out a vote for jlstockton.
Does "throwing out" a vote mean you're *subtracting* one? Great idea!

Ly Ph
05-01-2014, 04:38 PM
another day another gamer69

mrpropel
05-01-2014, 04:41 PM
Here is one vote for Perkygirlie

Shadowice
05-01-2014, 04:53 PM
another vote for jlstockton I cant help but vote for anyone else shes so sweet and no one else even attempted to bribe me for a vote :P

SandMguy
05-01-2014, 05:04 PM
perkygirlie as I said I would daily.

jessie888
05-01-2014, 05:12 PM
and still voting for perky!

pain slut joe
05-01-2014, 09:04 PM
my vote today for perkygirlie

silverdarknight
05-02-2014, 12:51 AM
Heads up - that's set by your profile settings to match a specific time zone. It is NOT the same for you as for everyone else.
Ah. Interesting.

I had completely missed that setting in the profile, and as it had defaulted to US time (GMT - 8 seemingly) had assumed that was a timestamp from the forum software.

I'm unable to come up with a better way of defining 'a day' at this point tho, so I 'm going to stick with it for now.

subby999uk
05-02-2014, 01:19 AM
Today's vote goes to jlstockton25

silverdarknight
05-02-2014, 01:38 AM
End of Day 4:
JLstockton goes from strength to strength, taking 16 votes. This takes her total so far to a magnificent FIFTY ONE! Can anyone stop her? Do we care?

Gamer69 had a slightly quiet day, and only got 8 votes, but given her previous score that still leaves her in second place with TWENTY NINE!

Perkygirlie staged a magnificent comeback however, racking up another 12 for herself, and doubling her score to TWENTY FOUR!

With 192 posts made to the end of that day, then it is looking like someone is in for a very sore bottom (or other parts) indeed. What we don't know yet is who...

It's looking like JLstockton25 has a very strong lead and will be laughing all the way home. I fear the only question for her is exactly how much does she win by, and therefore how many dares does she get to give out?

The battle for second place / not being last is still very much on. At stake is a few more dares - and, more frighteningly, a doubling of the spankings - already standing at almost 600 for second place, and well into four figures for the loser. It's a good thing they can take their time over them when the time comes, eh?

Don't forget to add in the poll to get a true total. This actually puts Gamer69 at back of the pack as she is behind a little there.

Speaking of which, nice turn out on the poll so far - 200+ votes there almost throws the thread into the shade. Despite the thread not containing too much banter, it's clear there are a LOT of people interested in what happens to our 'brave contestants'!

Oh, and don't forget to keep posting suggestions of dares - it's looking like JLstockton will be inflicting plenty on the others!

This might be a good time for me to say I might be feeling sorry for Gamer or Perky right now - but I'm mean and enjoying every moment of this so that would be a lie!

Yes, the intention is to post reports of the given dares / spankings etc after the thread closes. I wouldn't want our contestants to get any impression that I might be letting them off the hook!

mordeth
05-02-2014, 01:57 AM
Voting for gamer again.

Gman7575
05-02-2014, 02:29 AM
So happy Jlstockton is in the lead!! My vote goes to her again!!

Cruton
05-02-2014, 02:49 AM
No offense JL: but I am giving my vote to Miss JL but under duress.

Once again I humbly apologize, Miss Perky.

Cruton

StrawDog
05-02-2014, 03:36 AM
Today I vote for JLStockton.

Trygg
05-02-2014, 04:24 AM
The first to PM me their kik gets my votes for the rest of the comp. :)

MasterSlave85
05-02-2014, 04:35 AM
Today i vote for Gamer69 I love underdogs.

drwarschauu
05-02-2014, 04:37 AM
Still voting for Perkygirlie.

But good luck to the other girls anyway! :D

Iodine
05-02-2014, 05:20 AM
It seems to be handing out its votes haphazardly lately without asking for anyone to earn its vote.

So it ask's if anyone wants its vote they have to beg it in pm, if there's multiple pms by the time it goes to bed tonight it'll chose the best one and vote for her.

Have fun. :)

jlstockton25
05-02-2014, 05:38 AM
I vote for myself

Also, if I have promised you time tonight, please write on my wall or private message me!! There are quite a few of you, and I haven't been keeping track as well as should have. I don't want to miss anyone!!

makemedoit
05-02-2014, 05:40 AM
My vote will go to whichever girl can send the most enticing pm's. Can contain pictures or not, sometimes text can be more enticing, but pics can definitely be enticing. Catch is you only get two pm's.

SkyLight
05-02-2014, 05:52 AM
I vote for jlstockton25

Komodo Jones
05-02-2014, 06:41 AM
No witty comments today, as usual I vote for the always gorgeous jlstockton25.

perkygirlie
05-02-2014, 06:54 AM
I vote for Perkygirlie

carp84
05-02-2014, 07:06 AM
vote for jlstockton25

jlstockton25
05-02-2014, 07:08 AM
Make sure your votes are in magenta!!

perkygirlie
05-02-2014, 07:11 AM

Unless they're for jlstockton25 or Gamer69, then make sure they're in Green!

Cruton
05-02-2014, 07:18 AM

You didn't say please.

The mannerly sub,
Cruton

yubisder
05-02-2014, 07:44 AM
My vote goes to Perkygirlie