PDA

View Full Version : 23/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (serious replies only)

Athanael
04-13-2014, 06:14 PM
23/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (serious replies only)

Hello everybody, I have recently ended my submission with my Mistress and hence I thought I would post an ad, given I'm looking for a new one. So let's begin ;)

Who I am

I am a 23 (almost 24) year old Italian guy living in the UK. I am 177 cm tall and I weigh slightly less than 70 kg, on the slim side, have dark brown hair and light blue eyes. I am friendly and easy to talk to and I like joking around, but I am also capable of holding an intelligent conversation. I have a lot of hobbies, from reading to going out, including music, videogames and a lot of other stuff (you name it, and I am probably interested in it :p). I live with my partner, who's a well known member of the site (frosty) and I am also her dominant. I have quite a lot of free time on my hands that I am willing to dedicate to D/s. The fact that I live with my partner means that I don't have to deal with my parents asking unnecessary questions about my lifestyle.

What I am looking for

I am looking for a Mistress who's willing to slowly push me into becoming a better submissive. Your age, whether you are younger or older than me, doesn't really matter to me, as long as you are a biological female. You should be harsh and firm with me, and yet somewhat caring, and be able to hold an intelligent conversation and possibly be somewhat smart. Possibly, you should be fun and friendly and I would like to be able to communicate with you on a regular basis. Time zones don't really matter to me, because I am more than willing to adapt to those. Experience is very well appreciated, but I welcome beginners: your willingness to commit will be more important than any sort of experience you might have had.
You are not required a webcam, and I will never ask you to show yourself/pictures. If you want to do that, that will be appreciated, but know that I respect your privacy and I will therefore expect you to do the same. I am willing to get on webcam once trust has been established, but don't expect me to do that straight away, as I want to know that I can trust you first (the same goes for pictures, though I will obviously provide a detailed report for you to read ;)).
I will also expect you to respect my limits, though you are obviously more than welcome to play with my likes and dislikes, and possibly make me regret a little bit to have decided to submit to you. Make me suffer for your amusement, and I will love you and crave to submit to you.

Moderate pain: I like pain as long as it's not too much, or else it becomes a dislike. Yesterday Frosty was hitting me on my leg and that was really hurting like shit. I (we) have a cane, a crop, a paddle and a flogger. Spanking is a like, as long as it fits into moderate pain.
Edging: Who doesn't like edging? I obviously enjoy touching myself, even if I don't necessarily end up coming afterwards.
Chastity control: I am not sure why I am putting it in my likes, since I obviously like coming. I guess I enjoy the fact that it's a way to feel submissive by giving control to my Mistress :o
Bladder control: That's another way to feel submissive, giving up my priviledge to pee just does it for me.
Forced exercise: I simply like the idea of being forced into it.
Daily rules: I like them because that's a way to help me feel submissive. Whether they concern exercising, music control, bladder control or whatever you might have in mind, that's great.
Bondage: I like the feeling of powerlessness that you get when you are restrained, that makes me feel submissive and kept under control. I have a rope (could get more if needed) , neck to wrist restraints, blindfold, handcuffs, a gag.
Wax play: I didn't really like wax play until Frosty and I played a bit with it some weeks ago. It hurts quite a bit, and especially colored candles are simply more than "moderate pain" (especially on my nipples) and it hurts in a way that would make me classify them as a dislike. However, I just like the whole idea behind wax play and the pain that comes with it, so I am putting it as a like because of the sensation it gives.

Unsure (not sure whether to put them in likes or dislikes)
Written punishments: I love the idea of my Mistress being able to set up a task for me in 1 minute that will take up hours for me to complete, whilst she has fun doing what she enjoys the most, though I will end up hating it if it's really long.
Ice play: I love the sensations ice can give, it used to be a dislike, then it became a like, and now I am no longer sure. I guess it fluctuates between a like and a dislike.
Messy: That is something that I am willing to explore. As a rule of thumb, the messier it is, the more of a dislike. I am more than willing to explore it though, though perhaps without necessarily jumping into extreme messiness straight away. Wetting myself is a dislike (but will do), and would rather have it as a punishment.
Pain: If it's more than moderate, then I would put it in here. The more extreme it gets, the more of a dislike it becomes.

Dislikes

Private humiliation: I am not really sure about it, some part of me likes it, but yet again some other part of me dislikes it. I would put it as one of the dislikes that I might be willing to push , as long as it's not overdone or exaggerated and doesn't turn into degradation, that's fine (basically, please don't start humiliating me harshly all of a sudden, do it step by step if you wanted to do it and I will tell you how I react).
Extreme Pain: This is something I really dislike, because I just don't have a high pain tolerance. I will do it if you ask, I just don't like it though.
Public Humiliation (almost a limit): This is almost a limit, and I would be doing it only for an extreme punishment. I just dislike it, makes me feel uncomfortable and even if it was for a punishment, I would be a bit reluctant to do it. I will do it if it is required for a punishment though. I will reconsider my opinions though if it is well hidden.
Corner Time: This is another dislike, sitting in a corner doing nothing but staring at the wall is something that I find extremely boring, so I guess it would make a good punishment. Addition of things such as penny to hold to the wall with my nose just contribute to make it even worse.
Cold Baths: I can't really stand freezing water, I guess it would be a good punishment (and it also would require some mental preparation haha).
Sleeping on the floor: That's another thing I dislike a lot, I simply hated it since the first time frosty had me do it. It's uncomfortable, constantly wakes me up during the night and overall gives me trouble falling asleep.
CBT: That's something that really hurts and another dislike, I might be willing to even push it, but would rather have it as a punishment.

Limits

Illegal: for obvious reasons
Scat: it just doesn't do it for me.
Permanent damage: obviously
Family: I just don't really want my family to know.
Social suicide: I don't want to end up with my social life being ruined over a D/s relationship, just doesn't do it for me.
Hypnosis: doesn't do it for me
Diapers: just doesn't do it, I find it degrading.
Degradation: I just really dislike it and doesn't do it for me. I'll take the opportunity to ask you to be careful not to cross the limit between humiliation and degradation.
Blackmail: I am not gonna do any sort of blackmail until there is a great degree of trust, and even then, it would be only very mild blackmail.
Feminization/Sissification/Crossdressing: not for me, that's a definite no.
Intoxication: I am not gonna poison myself.
Pictures/Webcam: for the moment, though once trust has been established, then I will be fine with it.

If you are interested, feel free to Private Message me, and if you seem like you could be a good Domme for me, I will contact you and give you my Skype. Please realize that I am very selective, and chances are I might not contact you back if your Private Message isn't good enough.