PDA

View Full Version : I am a dirty disgusting whore who needs punishing

emyley
04-19-2014, 06:07 PM
This cunt is a worthless whore and needs punishing. It will do any task within its limits that is suggested by the community.
Thank you for teaching this whore her place!!

sissyxresser
04-19-2014, 06:08 PM
30 edges by the time you Go to bed and dress like a slut pm me if you want me to dress you

james125
04-19-2014, 06:32 PM
This cunt is a worthless whore and needs punishing. It will do any task within its limits that is suggested by the community.

i dare you too use your toothbush and toothpase too edge with when you do the first person dare

cactusbix
04-19-2014, 06:55 PM
Put a piece of ice in your pussy (you may suck the rough edges off first). Then place your most powerful vibrator on the highest setting in your clit/pussy and leave it there until the ice melts completely. DO NOT ORGASM.

After the ice melts, warm your pussy back up by humping a pillow until you cum.

The second you cum, you are to get another piece of ice and begin the insertion/vibrator section over again. So I suggest you control your orgasm during the humping portion so you get a chance to recover.

Repeat this entire process 5 times. PM me a detailed report and I may give you more tasks.

emyley
04-20-2014, 10:50 AM
Put a piece of ice in your pussy (you may suck the rough edges off first). Then place your most powerful vibrator on the highest setting in your clit/pussy and leave it there until the ice melts completely. DO NOT ORGASM.

After the ice melts, warm your pussy back up by humping a pillow until you cum.

The second you cum, you are to get another piece of ice and begin the insertion/vibrator section over again. So I suggest you control your orgasm during the humping portion so you get a chance to recover.

Repeat this entire process 5 times. PM me a detailed report and I may give you more tasks.

unfortunately it isnt allowed to cum

emyley
04-20-2014, 10:50 AM
it needs more punishments

james125
04-20-2014, 10:56 AM

i dare you to put ice in your bra and some in your pussy then edge tell it melts

Core2014
04-20-2014, 12:32 PM
Make a tack bra, if you are unsure how to do this, just get an old bra and put drawing pins through it, the more the better, the spikes pushing against your tits, and wear it for 24 hours.

andyinny
04-21-2014, 05:55 AM
make a bikini for yourself,out of three green scrubbies cut to size wear this on a hour long jog.