PDA

View Full Version : 31/male/switch seeks 18+/male/master in any location (like pain)

YouServeMe1313
04-15-2014, 08:59 PM
31/male/switch seeks 18+/male/master in any location (like pain)

First off, let me start by saying "don't let my username fool you." I am a natural submissive, but I signed up for this site in the hopes that I could be a successful master. After trying some stuff out with a few people, I found that I can't find anyone to commit the way I feel that a slave should, so I figured I would see what I could do as a bottom again.

Basically, here is what I am hoping for in a master -- I am looking for someone who wants a friendship in addition to a dom/sub relationship. I guess what I mean by that is I want someone who will sign on and have a conversation with me before they start barking orders...a friend who wants to chat but who also knows he holds all of the cards in the proverbial deck and can play them at his leisure.

What I am NOT looking for is someone who claims to be strict and is here for a one-time jackoff session, or someone who wants to control every aspect of every day of my life. I have a career and just can't commit to something like that. Ideally, we would get on and chat with each other, and if the timing works at that particular point, I would do whatever is asked of me.

About Me: I am a 6'1 205 lb hockey player on the west coast of the United States. I'm not fat, but I am not as fit as I would like to be (see About You for why that is important). I have a career but I work from home, so even normal workday time is negotiable. I have an average, cut dick and very little body hair. I have an entire theory on the dom/sub relationship, as I was a slave for 7 years and a master for 2, and I am one of those stupid people who is willing to share all of my experiences with you, even at the expense of having to do some of my worst feats all over again. I have toys from my previous sessions -- my likes, dislikes, and such are in my signature. Just so you know, I am not into degredation or cross-dressing, so keep that in mind.

About You: Ideally, I am looking for someone younger than me. It has always been a turn-on for me to have someone younger (with no business having control over me) telling me what to do. I am also looking for someone fit -- like I said, I want to get fit, and having someone fit bossing me around, making me exercise, and making me become a better person is something that I look for. I am looking for someone who is close to my time zone and who would be willing to negotiate tasks when I can't do them because of work or travel. I'm looking for someone who would be willing to do a couple tasks per day, or at least be willing to talk on days where we can't do tasks.

If you fit this bill, PM me. I just ask that you are patient...like I said, I want to build a friendship as well as a dom/sub relationship.

JM

Likes: Structure, Abrasion, Small Anal, Animal Role Playing, Ball Stretching, Bathroom Control, Whips, Canes, Belts, Spankings, Bondage, Cages, Chastity and Forced Orgasms, Clothespins, Mild CBT, Collars, Cock Rings, Feet (Bare, Socks, Shoes), Gags, Wax, Icy Hot, Shaving, Body Writing

Negotiable: Ice, Humiliation, Breath Play, Eating Cum, Food Play, Watersports

Absolutely Not: Sounding, Illegal, Permanent, Family, Social Suicide, Public, Financial Slavery, Loss of job.

Toys: I have lots.