PDA

View Full Version : 23/female/slave seeks 21+/male/master in US (very strict)

MakeMeWet
04-14-2014, 02:15 PM
23/female/slave seeks 21+/male/master in US (very strict)

Hello GetDare Community!

General About Me:

A bit about me, I'm 23 and I live in Denver, CO. I'm finishing up my college degree and currently trying to figure out where I go next from here. I live in a house with three other room-mates (way too many people) and unfortunately they are very closed-minded people. So I'm not able to practice my kinky lifestyle in the way I would like--which is quite sad. I used to own some bondage furniture and everything. Because of this, I'm on here looking for an online Master that I can serve since it's impossible for me to have one in person right now.

I have a camera that can take pictures and movies.

What I'm Looking For:

My roommates are going out of town and I'd like to 'binge' on some kink while they are gone. They leave this weekend (4/18/2014) and are gone for more then a week. So I'm looking for a strict, nearly 24/7 style situation while they are gone.

So I'd like to find someone before then, and correspond about what sorts of things I need to collect/prepare before the weekend. I don't have unlimited money, but I do have a fair amount that I can spend.

Age matters only a little to me, and I'd prefer a man between the ages of 23 and 35. Very young or very old men probably won't work for me.

Basically: I'm looking for a US based male Master who wants daily contact, and as close to a 24/7 situation as possible. Orgasm and bathroom control are a must, and someone with a strong interest in public exhibitionism, degradation, and humiliation would make the best fit. If you're the kind of Master who thinks keeping his slave in a dog cage all night is a good idea, or you're the kind of Master who thinks nothing of doling out a harsh pussy whipping, then we're probably a match.

I'm not looking for anyone who considers himself to be 'gentle' or 'closer to vanilla then kinky'. You'll find my kink list below and I think it will be quite obvious that I'm not for the faint of heart or for a Master who doesn't consider himself to be strict or daring in the way he treats me. Since pain and humiliation are a large part of what I need from a Master, I need someone who has no issues causing those feelings.

So if this sounds like it could be you, and you find yourself compatible with my kink list, please do PM me.

My Likes/Dislikes/Limits:

-Anal Stretching
-Anal Training
-Pain
-Painal
-Humiliation (Can be extreme)
-Degradation (Can be extreme)
-Bondage (Including Long-Term and Covert Public)
-Writing Tasks (Including a Blog/Journal)
-Edging
-Orgasm Control and Denial (A schedule is also possible)
-Bathroom Control and Denial (I am interested in many variations, which I can elaborate on if contacted)
-Strange Insertions
-Long-Term Insertions (Especially anal ones)
-Diapers
-Pussy and Clit Torture
-Spanking
-Cropping
-Body Writing
-Watersports (Not for drinking purposes)
-Objectification
-Low to Medium Risk Public Exhibitionism/Humiliation (I have a ton of ideas for this that work with my situation and location)
-Strict Rules
-Gags
-Sleeping In Bondage
-Triple Plugged
-Ass to Pussy and Vice Versa
-Slave Names

Dislikes:
-I'm not going to put anything here because frankly if it isn't a limit then it's not out of bounds.

Limits:
-Blood
-Needles/Cutting Objects
-Family/Friends
-High Risk Public Tasks
-Traditionally Illegal Things (Except low-medium risk public stuff)
-Drugs
-Fire
-Vomit
-Scat (with one exception in the use of diapers)

Conclusion and Contacting Me:

What I've written here is the best 'general' description of me and my situation that I can come up with. Even if you don't know if we are compatible, feel free to send me a PM with any questions you may have.

If you are a Master who is interested, PMs work best so that we don't unintentionally offend anyone.

PS: I have started writing a list of the sort of tasks, punishments and 'activities' that might be worth doing, if we get far in conversation we can discuss them.

Shadowice
04-14-2014, 02:25 PM
Good luck finding a master 2nd time around your ad is still outstanding. Hope that it works out better the second time around.

Hrnyguy11
04-14-2014, 02:27 PM
I have sent you a pm.

phanmail
04-14-2014, 04:36 PM
I wish I was a match for you you seem to be a cool woman and know exactly what you want. Sadly I'm more vanilla than kink but if you ever want a vanilla time let me know. I would love to get to know you better.

FeeltheRez
04-15-2014, 09:27 AM
I'd love to throw my hat into the lots (seeing as I'm sadistic and get my rocks off by humiliating subs and slaves alike) but I have to ask first have you ever thought of multiple Masters for this binge week of kink? I'd say it would work with about 3, tossing you around like a plaything and each stuffing all your holes as they please. Let me know if you still need a Master though :D

StrawDog
04-15-2014, 09:48 AM
Good luck in finding someone, and I hope your free time proves to be everything you expected and more!

BrianJ
04-15-2014, 07:23 PM
Sent you a PM, hope to hear from you.

ks93kc123467
04-20-2014, 06:04 PM
Given the opportunity I feel like I could exceed your expectations. Pm me if you are interested in a unique ruthless master.

Online master
04-20-2014, 07:06 PM
I would like to be your master!

BrianJ
04-23-2014, 06:55 PM
So you posted an ad, and then never came back to check in on it. That's really a shame, what a week squandered!