PDA

View Full Version : 18/female/slave seeks 18-24/any sex/master in any location (serious replies only)

AustinCD
04-14-2014, 05:11 AM
18/female/slave seeks 18-24/any sex/master in any location (serious replies only)

Hello sir or ma'am, I am an 18 year old passable mtf transgender! I will serve you with pictures and dominance of my private life as long as you dont try to change my scheduale because it is tight. I am an ass slut and will do anything except put a penis in my ass. If you show face so will I and I will give you pictures most the time. I mostly can get on early in the morning or at night, not much in the afternoon. One last things, I like to answer your questions, please respect my limits and reply on here dont pm. And please be under 30! Thanks!!

Limits: permanent, full public (will do semi) putting penis in ass, family/friends, spending money

Ps. I live in Oklahoma

MARIOMASTER
04-14-2014, 09:46 AM
i was just wondering what u meant with " I am an 18 year old passable mtf trangeder"... i mean the other should tell you if u are passable or not ;)

Adie
04-14-2014, 12:37 PM
Hi, im adie... Are u transgender??? And what the meaning of mtf?? Thx before

Wedgluv
04-14-2014, 12:40 PM
19 M
I will be your master, I will be a good master PM me

Stephanie Brown
04-14-2014, 01:07 PM
If you're still looking I would love to own you.
Please let me know either way

sinder324589
04-14-2014, 01:50 PM
Hello slave (not mine yet mind you but you will be somebody's and you should be used to being addressed as such) I am quite interested in being your master. I am around the same age as you so while you may not be interested in having a master so close to your age, you may feel a bit more comfortable and less nervous. I am a stern and creative taskmaster who prefers pics for proof of a task's completion and self pleasure rather than hording them for simple sexual arousal. I must warn you that I do have some interests that fall outside of your likes but I am willing for those to be punishment oriented and not to be used outside of said state unless I am testing your loyalty. Do not worry though, as far as the "messy" goes, it would only be for show as petplay/little and caretaker stuff. It would not involve anything that would be a risk to your health nor longterm (or even short term) hygene. I am also a huge fan of anal and as you have probably guessed in-depth pet play and the caretaker role. If you are interested, hmu either here or on kik. Kik is more readily available just for your information. my kik is sinder324589. Once contacted, we will establish our contract of servitude and see where it goes from there. If you have any questions, just ask.
Sincerely,

Daniel

sinder324589
04-14-2014, 02:13 PM
Btw i live in missouri

needaamistress
04-14-2014, 03:00 PM
I would love to own you and just make you do naughty stuff.
Pm if you are interested.