PDA

View Full Version : 20/male/master seeks 18-24/female/slave in any location (no limits)

DeLunatic
04-12-2014, 05:37 PM
20/male/master seeks 18-24/female/slave in any location (no limits)

Hello everyone, it is a pleasure to meet you. You may refer to me as Luna. It's a nickname that I've become rather familiar with, and to be quite honest I've grown quite attached to it.

*Now, before we get to the nitty gritty, let me tell you a little about myself. I am undoubtedly a man, about six feet, four inches tall, and I was born unto this world twenty years ago on the morning of Easter Sunday 1994. I enjoy reading, riding, cooking, watching movies and trying new and unfamiliar culinary delights. I was the only child of a single mother, raised primarily on a ranch in the middle of nowhere, USA.*I was raised to be kind, polite, ever mindful of others, and to always do as I'm told.

*Most would describe me as an all around nice guy. But, there's a little problem. Deep down inside, I don't feel like being a nice guy. It's not like I'm pretending to be something I'm not. It would be more accurate to say that I'm trying to hide my other half from the rest of the world. And the more I hide it, the harder it is to hide. I bottle up my domineering and lustful side and try to keep it contained, but it's only a matter of time till I blow.

*Now, I could just go kidnap some poor soul from off the streets, chain them up in the basement and use them to vent my frustrations, but that seems like a bad idea. It might get me thrown in prison, and I doubt my victim would enjoy the experience. So rather then that, I thought why not find someone who would enjoy being controlled? Why not find myself a submissive little slave. Someone I can be my other half to. And, hopefully, that is where you shall come in.

Now, on to the ad part of this advertisement. I am looking of a female slave, my age or younger, who is very submissive and does as she's told. She must have either a camera, webcam, or both. As for likes dislikes and limits, I am still figuring out my preferences, so it would be nice to experiment and learn. I'm open to using just about any instant messaging service, though I do have a kik if you prefer that. It is to be a primarily online affair, but I'm not against it going offline. I'm rather inexperienced to all of this, so I don't mind wether or not she is experienced herself. And since I am inexperienced, feel free to PM me even if you don't fit all the criteria*

Please PM me if you are interested, and we shall work out the rest of the details. Advice, banter, and other tid bits are also welcome. Thank you for taking the time to read all this.

*-With regards, Luna