PDA

View Full Version : Bath Time

sammyGurl
04-11-2014, 01:41 PM
As I'm sitting here reading through the dares other people are receiving, I am getting extremely wet. So I figured I would let you guys help me take care of it. I don't live alone and I can't have anybody else knowing what I'm doing. I'll only have about 30 minutes- 1 hour so I can't really do long term dares. If you have one you would like to see if I will do, pm it to me and I will see if I can. I have an electric toothbrush that I use to masturbate, but no toys, only household objects. I don't mind some discomfort, but no pain.
Limits: Scat/Piss play, permanent (fire, blood, illegal, pictures, hazardous) or edging.

pinkpantiesm3
04-11-2014, 02:10 PM
As I'm sitting here reading through the dares other people are receiving, I am getting extremely wet. So I figured I would let you guys help me take care of it. I don't live alone and I can't have anybody else knowing what I'm doing. I'll only have about 30 minutes- 1 hour so I can't really do long term dares. If you have one you would like to see if I will do, pm it to me and I will see if I can. I have an electric toothbrush that I use to masturbate, but no toys, only household objects. I don't mind some discomfort, but no pain.
Limits: Scat/Piss play, permanent (fire, blood, illegal, pictures, hazardous) or edging.

You should see if there is bengay in the medicine cabinet or closet. Rub a little bit on your clit and then use the toothbrush lightly until you cum!

sammyGurl
04-11-2014, 04:20 PM
no bengay, but i do have arm and hammer baking soda tooth paste!You should see if there is bengay in the medicine cabinet or closet. Rub a little bit on your clit and then use the toothbrush lightly until you cum!

northwes
04-11-2014, 04:27 PM
no bengay, but i do have arm and hammer baking soda tooth paste!

Use the toothpaste edge 3 times put a little more on and then you may cum

northwes
04-11-2014, 04:30 PM
Use the toothpaste edge 3 times put a little more on and then you may cum

Just read the no edging! The tooth paste and toothbrush And grab some use water and when you get in the tub put three ice cubes in your pussy let them melt while you vibrate your clit

sammyGurl
04-11-2014, 04:35 PM
okaykay. will do. pm me if you would like a report!Just read the no edging! The tooth paste and toothbrush And grab some use water and when you get in the tub put three ice cubes in your pussy let them melt while you vibrate your clit

northwes
04-11-2014, 04:42 PM
okaykay. will do. pm me if you would like a report!
A detailed report is a must! Have fun