PDA

View Full Version : my first dice dare[alone][pg13-R]

letsdare16
11-23-2008, 02:38 PM
Ok so this is my first dice dare, sorry if it isn't good, but i hope you like it
It is mainly for girls, but guys can do it too
If there is a dare that you do not complete, you get a punishment dare(which are at the bottom)

A. Clothing
1. What you are wearing right now
2. A duct tape bikini(might wanna shave before because trust me, it will hurt to take off)
3. Bra and underwear
4. Just your underwear
5. Just your bra...and a pair of socks
6. BIG SURPRISE! NAKED!(bet you didn't see that one coming didya?)

B. Where you will be
1. In your room
2. In your bathroom
3. In your parents' room
4. In your backyard
5. In your living room
6. In your closet(I know everyone puts at a friend's house or outside in the front yard, but honestly, who ever really does that?)

C. Before you start: skip this part if you are naked or in the duct tape bikini
1. Put 5 ice cubes in whatever you are wearing so the ice is touching your body
2. Put mustard and ketchup in whatever you are wearing
3. Put baby powder and baby oil so it makes a paste in whatever you are wearing
4. Put jello in whatever you are wearing
5. Grind some leaves into a powder and put that in whatever you are wearing
6. Stick a dildo or something that resembles one(like one of those super sized permanent markers?) in your pussy

D. The wedgie part:Put on a pair of underwear if you are naked or in your bra or in the duct tape
1. Give yourself a frontal wedgie up to your belly button or higher and hold it there for 5 minutes
2. Do a propellor wedgie with AT LEAST 5 spins(You take a broom or something like it, and stick it through the back leg holes of your underwear, and sping it in circles like a PROPELLOR)
3. Get some tooth paste, put some on each nipple and some in your pussy and a little in your ass and a big glob on your clit and do a squeaky clean with 25 pulls
4. Do a chair wedgie(you put the back of your underwear over the top of the chair and sit down) for 20 minutes
5. Do a shoulder wedgie and do 20 toe touches
6. Put your underwear on backwards, do a regular wedgie and a frontal wedgie at the same time for 5 minutes, then do a chair wedgie while holding the frontal in place for 10 minutes

E. In the shower: Do not have the water turned on
1-2 In the shower, rub shaving cream all over yourself while singing your favorite childhood song...then you can wash it off when you sing the song 5 times
3-4 Pour a jar of jelly and a jar of peanut butter in the shower and roll around in it, then get out and let it harden a little and you cannot wash it off for an hour
5-6 Take an empty bottle of shampoo or conditioner and fill it with water. Stick it in your pussy and spray the water out in your pussy. (You can choose if you want to use warm or cold water)(Do not do if you are in duct tape)

F. Anal:You can use lube or lotion before this so you do not bleed. Do not do if you are in duct tape
1. Stick 2 markers in your ass and use both your hands to fuck your ass with the markers
2. Push a pair of dirty panties in your ass and take it out after 20 minutes
3. Take a piece of fresh ginger or a breath mint(or both if you are into this kind of stuff...) and put it up your ass(It will burn, but that is pretty obvious, or else there would be no other incentive for me to put that as one)
4. HOW ORIGINAL: Shove as many ice cubes up there as you can
5. Put some coins in a condom and put that in your ass, stand up and "poop" out the coins, or "give someone their change" (Whichever idea turns you on the most, your choice, i don't know you)
6. Take the cap off a tube of chap stick and roll the chap stick up a little bit and stick that in your ass and then sit down for 10 minutes, then you can take it out

G. Pain: I personally am not into all this pain stuff, so these are not that great, sorry, suck it up , i'm trying my hardest
1-2 Put clamps or clothespins on each of your nipples and twist them around and pull on them for 10 minutes
3-4 Pinch your clit as hard as you can for 10 seconds
5-6 Every time the phone rings for the next 2 hours you have to stick one more finger than you usually do in your pussy and fuck yourself until you almost cum, but don't cum

H. This is just for the duct tape group since there were a lot that they could not do
1. Rip off all the duct tape really quickly
2. Slowly pull off all the duct tape
3. Pee then take off the duct tape
4. Put on regular clothes and go to the mall for an hour or two, then when you get home you can take off the duct tape
5. Spank yourself 20 times with a brush then take off the duct tape
6. TOUGH LUCK, poop then take off the duct tape

I. These are the punishment dares in case you did not complete one of the dares
1. Spank your bare ass 50 times with the back off a hairbrush
2. Do a hanging wedgie in 5 pairs of our smallest underwear until they all rip
3. Get completely naked. Tie your feet to the legs of a chair in knots that would have to be cut to get off. Put the scissors in another room. Wait for someone to find you and have to untie you
4. Stick 3 pens up your ass with no kind of lube and fuck yourself for a minute then lick the pens clean
5. Slap your boobs as hard as you can 20 times on each then slap your pussy really hard 20 times
6. Take a piece of rope and put it between your legs and pull it up as hard as you can so its like a string wedgie type thing and hold it like that for 3 minutes

And for a final dare that everyone has to do no matter what:
Rub your pussy with your hand for about a minute, but do not cum(if it is even possible to cum that quickly. Then stick your finger in your pussy and lick your finger. Continue masturbating until you cum.

OK i don't know how good all this is, but I hope you like it, i guess...?
Tell me what you think about it, and if I should make some more dice dares.
Thanks!

WhiteWingDemon
11-24-2008, 02:51 PM
I'm not a girl, but man did this get me hard.
This is definitely one hell of a dare.

torkeyes 24
03-07-2009, 09:21 AM
3. Get completely naked. Tie your feet to the legs of a chair in knots that would have to be cut to get off. Put the scissors in another room. Wait for someone to find you and have to untie you

that just seems very dangerous to me. Anyone else?

Gingerbread
03-09-2009, 04:48 PM

that just seems very dangerous to me. Anyone else?

why is it dangerous?

untouched.
03-27-2009, 07:15 AM
4. Just your underwear
5. In your living room
3. Put baby powder and baby oil so it makes a paste in whatever you are wearing
6. Put your underwear on backwards, do a regular wedgie and a frontal wedgie at the same time for 5 minutes, then do a chair wedgie while holding the frontal in place for 10 minutes
3-4 Pour a jar of jelly and a jar of peanut butter in the shower and roll around in it, then get out and let it harden a little and you cannot wash it off for an hour
1. Stick 2 markers in your ass and use both your hands to fuck your ass with the markers
3-4 Pinch your clit as hard as you can for 10 seconds

im on

16 yet?

bluecloud
06-15-2013, 12:24 PM
Can someone roll for me? I don't trust myself...

whateverr1990
06-15-2013, 02:45 PM
Can someone roll for me? I don't trust myself...

5. Just your bra...and a pair of socks
1. In your room
6. Stick a dildo or something that resembles one(like one of those super sized permanent markers?) in your pussy
4. Do a chair wedgie(you put the back of your underwear over the top of the chair and sit down) for 20 minutes
5 Take an empty bottle of shampoo or conditioner and fill it with water. Stick it in your pussy and spray the water out in your pussy. (You can choose if you want to use warm or cold water)(Do not do if you are in duct tape)
4. HOW ORIGINAL: Shove as many ice cubes up there as you can
1. Put clamps or clothespins on each of your nipples and twist them around and pull on them for 10 minutes

Make sure you write a detailed report

desipainslut
10-02-2013, 09:24 AM
Just your bra...and a pair of socks

In your room

Stick a dildo or something that resembles one in your pussy

Do a propeller wedgie with AT LEAST 5 spins

Take an empty bottle of shampoo or conditioner and fill it with water. Stick it in your pussy and spray the water out in your pussy

HOW ORIGINAL: Shove as many ice cubes up there as you can

Pinch your clit as hard as you can for 10 seconds

Slap your boobs as hard as you can 20 times on each then slap your pussy really hard 20 times

Loved it!

lilmis
10-03-2013, 01:11 PM
Can someone roll for me?

Connor.smith
10-04-2013, 08:04 PM
Okay (:

Big burger slut
10-09-2013, 08:08 AM
Someone roll for me please :)

karlcane
10-13-2013, 01:28 PM
I played with Master : I got

A. Clothing
6. BIG SURPRISE! NAKED!(bet you didn't see that one coming didya?)

B. Where you will be
2. In your bathroom

C. Before you start: skip this part if you are naked or in the duct tape bikini

D. The wedgie part:Put on a pair of underwear if you are naked or in your bra or in the duct tape

E. In the shower: Do not have the water turned on

F. Anal:You can use lube or lotion before this so you do not bleed. Do not do if you are in duct tape

G. Pain: I personally am not into all this pain stuff, so these are not that great, sorry, suck it up , i'm trying my hardest
5-6 Every time the phone rings for the next 2 hours you have to stick one more finger than you usually do in your pussy and fuck yourself until you almost cum, but don't cum

H. This is just for the duct tape group since there were a lot that they could not do
3. Pee then take off the duct tape

I. These are the punishment dares in case you did not complete one of the dares
6. Take a piece of rope and put it between your legs and pull it up as hard as you can so its like a string wedgie type thing and hold it like that for 3 minutes

And for a final dare that everyone has to do no matter what:
Rub your pussy with your hand for about a minute, but do not cum(if it is even possible to cum that quickly. Then stick your finger in your pussy and lick your finger. Continue masturbating until you cum.