PDA

View Full Version : punishment needed

SlaveBoy31
04-09-2014, 10:09 AM
Hi I got boomed in the cumulative hot potato dare and have to start this thread. I need to ask all of you guys to give me extreme cbt dares for me to do. I am really going to regret this I think.

hornyangel
04-09-2014, 10:16 AM
tie up you balls, then hit them with a ruler or something similar 30 times.

SlaveBoy31
04-09-2014, 10:17 AM
thanks for the dare I will get right on that.

EnjoyingYourPain
04-09-2014, 11:55 AM
Put icy hot liberally on your cock, then place enough rubber bands around your dick so it's completely covered with no skin showing except for the tip, which you may omit. Count slowly to 60 then begin removing rubber bands. But you may only remove them after pulling each as far as it will go, and snapping each one on your dick ten times before removal, counting to 5 seconds (no cheating, say Mississippi after your count!) in between each snap. So removing the first rubber band will take roughly 45 seconds, total.

businky
04-09-2014, 12:12 PM
tie your balls to a can of coke. let ut hang for 10 mins. du jumping jacks like that for 5 minutes, then spank em woth a ruler as hard as you can 10 times

send report back by pm

SlaveBoy31
04-09-2014, 12:48 PM
Put icy hot liberally on your cock, then place enough rubber bands around your dick so it's completely covered with no skin showing except for the tip, which you may omit. Count slowly to 60 then begin removing rubber bands. But you may only remove them after pulling each as far as it will go, and snapping each one on your dick ten times before removal, counting to 5 seconds (no cheating, say Mississippi after your count!) in between each snap. So removing the first rubber band will take roughly 45 seconds, total.
thanks for the dare but I don't have icy hot is there anything else I can do?