PDA

View Full Version : Dare me anything

Princess.Ashley
04-09-2014, 10:06 AM
As punishment for not completing a dare I was told to make one of these. I have to do whatever is asked of me. Please keep it within my limits the only other thing is that I have roommates and they cannot be involved, nor can anyone else.

I've already been assigned to spank my ass, tits and pussy.

ustink
04-09-2014, 10:37 AM
seeing how you have no camera you have to describe with detail what undergarments you are wearing everyday. color, material, style, brand, size. or you can try to find a picture of them online and post a picture in the thread.

businky
04-09-2014, 12:18 PM
stuff panties inside your pussy and a peelef banana up your butt. nipplw twist each side 2 times then apply toothpaste to cool. bend forward and rub your clit till you come. send report per pm please.

Princess.Ashley
04-09-2014, 01:22 PM
seeing how you have no camera you have to describe with detail what undergarments you are wearing everyday. color, material, style, brand, size. or you can try to find a picture of them online and post a picture in the thread.

Right now I'm wearing black thong. There's lace surrounding both legs and around the top. They're silky, not I don't think it's real silk. Size 6, I think, and I think I bought them at target... But I don't know the brand.

northwes
04-09-2014, 02:48 PM
Take a condom and put three ice cubes in it. Now blow it up so the ice cube can shake around and tie it off. Lube up the condominium and slide it in your ass. Now wear that for the rest of your evening! Until you go to bed

Princess.Ashley
04-09-2014, 03:15 PM
Take a condom and put three ice cubes in it. Now blow it up so the ice cube can shake around and tie it off. Lube up the condominium and slide it in your ass. Now wear that for the rest of your evening! Until you go to bed

I took a condom from my roommate and did what you asked. It's currently making my ass very cold and it's getting a bit more frustrating as it starts to melt. I thought that it was going to get better, but the water moving around is really distracting.

northwes
04-09-2014, 03:34 PM
I took a condom from my roommate and did what you asked. It's currently making my ass very cold and it's getting a bit more frustrating as it starts to melt. I thought that it was going to get better, but the water moving around is really distracting.

What a good slut now go slap your ass 25 times on each cheek then you may rub your clit and cum! But you are still not to take the condom out of your ass until you go to bed!

Princess.Ashley
04-09-2014, 03:39 PM
What a good slut now go slap your ass 25 times on each cheek then you may rub your clit and cum! But you are still not to take the condom out of your ass until you go to bed!

My already very sore ass protested, but I've done as you asked. Thank you very much for punishing me and even more for rewarding me with being able to cum.

ustink
04-15-2014, 05:45 AM

you are missing a few days of describing your underwear. also you should describe your bra as well.