PDA

View Full Version : My Crazy Girlfriend's Problem [FICTION]

the dude
04-12-2007, 01:32 AM
Hi, im new so try to be nice but truthful if u dont like it. This is fictional but parts of it are true.

So one day walking home i met this girl. she was in all of my classes at school and i wanted to talk to her but i never did. so we were both walking home and i saw her and i ran up to say hi.She seemed really innocent. But that wasnt the truth. But i didnt know that then.

So i ran up and said hi. she was freindly and said hi didnt i see u at skool. i said ya. and then for no reason she invited me over to her house cuz her parents were out of town for a few days. so very surprised i hapilly said sure.

When we got there she took me to her room and she was a really hot redhead and all i thought about was y i was here and wat she mite wanna do so that made me hard.

Then she said lets play truth or dare so i said sure! i chose dare and she said to be her little slave for a week. thinking of what this mite include i said i dont have a problem with that.

So then she laid down the rules.
- dont speak unless spoken to
- do as she said or i was to be severely punished
- dont tell any1 about being her slave or ill be punished and she'll say to her parents that i tried to take advantage of her
- and dont speak to any of her ex boyfreinds

Then she said that i was to be a dog. so i got down on all fours. she then looked at me like i was retarded. she said that dogs dont wear clothes so i took em off. then she put a collar and leish on me and said we were going for a walk so she went to the front door and we lived on a main road so i objected and she said fine we will go out back in the woods but i was to be punished for disobeying her orders.

So we went to the back yard and went down a path through the woods. a long way through the woods she stoped and said i was to do my business but i didnt have to so i said so. she said that was disobeying her orders so my punishment was to be more severe.

Then she took out her cell phone and it looked like she wrote a text message. then she pulled out some rope and tied me to a big tree with my arms and legs behind me so i was defenceless to whatever she did.so she walked away for about 5 minutes.oh and her name is Brook. so when she came back she had her best freind courtney with her.

i instantly got hard from the site of her and just to be mean she came over and grabed mycock and rubed it and stuff till i almost came then stopped and laughed and said that was part of the punishment. It really was like torture.

So then courtney said that she had an idea. Brook asked what it was. she whispered something to her and they then turned to me. she said i hadent seen anything yet.

First they blindfolded me and and grabed my dick and helped or actually made me jerk off and then she put some stuff that burned really bad on my freakin dick and then i dont know what that she used but it was cold and she used it to pull off the burning stuff and that stuff actually hurt. then the took off a blindfold and showwed me 3 jars and 2 had what looked like milk in them and i said holy crap is that what i think it is. she nodded looking content.

Then i said she was a crazy freaking bi**h. she said only 1 was from me and the other was from 1 of her ex boyfreinds. and the third jar looked like hotsauce and it felt like it 2. Then she took a fourth jar from courtney and mixed them all together and it was a gross pink color.

See what happens later today when i add the next part. and remember this is fictional so its not toooo wierd. Tell me any ideas you might have and how good it is!

the dude
04-12-2007, 02:40 AM
hay people ill give u an option A: brook tells me to drink it!
B: she drinks it!

tell me witch one to write in A or B

ill put the 1 u say! so tell me

cheesy dude
04-12-2007, 03:32 PM
wow, great story. i say A mate, looks like tis could be an intresting story to follow hope you write more.

the dude
04-12-2007, 06:33 PM
OK people i only got 1 reply on the first part to this story but I hope yall like it and I'll give you an option on how the story goes at the end of this part. So tell me what to write in at the end!And I will!

Ok, I was tied to the tree and Brook stood there with the jar of gross liquid in her hand and she was really almost scaring me at this point. Then she told me that the next day at lunch i had to drink the gross liquid and like it. so then she untied me and put the collar and leish back on me. And we went back to her house.

then when we got there her and courtney dicided wether or not to make me a dog any longer and they said that they werent going to make me be a dog any longer. So i heard that and went to stand up and then sudenly she turned around and punched me in the balls so hard that i fell into a fetal position for a minute. And she said that she didnt tell me that i could stand up yet.

Then for disobeying her orders again she decided to make a point by geting down about an inch from my face and grabed my balled and squeezed so hard that it really hurt despite the pain already. And while her face was an inch from mine and i was in severe pain she screamedat me " You are my bitch for the week and you do as i say and only what i say! " Then she squeezed harder. And holding back tears from the pain in my balls i just nodded with a pretty freaked out look on my face. Then she screamed even louder " If you disobey me again you will really regret it! " Then she squeezed harder untill i yelled in pain. Then she let go and stepped away.

She then said that i didnt have to be a dog any more. So then i cautiously stood up again .She said that i couldnt have my clothes back though.

Then they said that i had to cook them dinner(And i am actually a good cook). so i decided to make them these 2 steaks that i found in the fridge. I made it really hot by putting a lot of hot sauce and chilli pepper on it just to get partial revenge for the hot sauce thing witch still burned. When i brought their food to them they actually liked it despite all the hot sauce. But you"ll never guess what she did next. She pulled out the jar from beside the couch and poured about a fourth of the jars contents on the steak! Then she ate a bite and looked over and gave me an evil look and said that i was not to ever look directly at her again because it was bad for her skin! Then i walked back into the kitchen and she said " I heard that thought and i am not an insane bitch! "

So then i thought that she was even more insane. Because that she couldnt really read minds! Could she? Well i just came to the conclusion that she really was crazy.

Then they had me wash their dishes and clean up some. Then they went up to brooks room for about a monute or 2 so i sat down and watched tv . Only untill i heard her room door open and her walking down the steps. Then I was standing up and waiting in a half of a second or less and she didnt notice that i was watching tv.

She threw a thong and a bra at me and said to wear them so i did as instructed. Then she said to come up to her room. so i did. then she said " here he is Britney" then i looked at her computer and saw her freind britneys face on the screen.

Then she laughed and brook said that i had to keep the thong and bra on all week. I almost objected but thought and decided not to with what the consequences were.After that she said bye to britney and she signed off then she went to the web cam and took pictures on the computer with it.

Then she said that I could go home. But I couldnt have my clothes back. so i ran home through the woods. But my dad was homw so i nuck back in the woods and called him on my cell phone and said i was gonna stay at my freinds that night. So he said ok and i waited untill all the lights were off and then i snuck into my bedroom window. And i then put on my own clothes.

Then I had a plan on how to get that jar away from Brook. But it was only 8:30 and it started to be reslly dark so I waited untill about nine o clock then snuck back out the window. I snuck up to this tree in her yard and climbed it and hopped from a limb to the roof under the cover of darkness.

OK people now here are your 3 options on what happens

A.) I sneak in the window when shes asleep and successfully get the jar and escape from the house.

B:) I sneak in the window when shes asleep and get the jar and she catches me with the jar in my hand and getting ready to climb out the window.

C:) She opens the window for air and sticks her head out of the window and sees me on the roof and I jump into the tree and try to get away and run home.

D:) I get in the window get the jar and accidentally leave the window open and she wakes up looks out the window and sees my at the bottom of the tree with the jar in my hand.

:sado:

hotnpimpin
04-13-2007, 02:01 AM
write option b dude

anonimousbob
04-13-2007, 03:05 AM
yeah, option B is best, this is a cool story

evanekid
04-13-2007, 12:46 PM
B B B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the dude
04-13-2007, 01:21 PM
OK people I'll put B but you gotta wait till later tonight for part 3 because im going to my freinds house and hes gonna help me with ideas so check back at about midnight!And if it aint here then im writein it out And it'll only just be a little while longer. OH and thanks for the feedback peoplez!:D

the dude
04-23-2007, 09:14 PM
OK sorry it took so long bu6t i was thinking of ideas. so here it is so tell me how it is! And i beg u to tel me if u dont like so i can get better. So if u have any ideas tell me and of couse i will give u a choice of hat to happen at the end.

Ok so i was sitting on the roof of brooks house at bout 10:30pm and i was scared of her sticking her head out the window and seeing me. So i just waited untill all the lights in the house went out at bout midnight. The i snuck over to her window and looked in cuz now the night and her rooms light was off. So i looked in and she was asleep.

So then i opened the window and snuck in. I went down the stairs and found the jar in the dark. It was next to the couch where it was when i left. I was still grossed out about how she put that stuff on that steak and still ate it. Then after that she turned and smiled. And surely enough she couldnt read thoughts! Or at least i thought.

So i had just got the jar and remembered that i left the window in her room open and that she would notice i had been there. So i instead of safely walking out the front door i had to go back upstairs and close the window. Then all of a sudden on the way down the hallway i heard her get out of bed. She was talking to herself. She said " I dont remember leaving that window open. Then i heard her gasp. Then all i could think was aww shit now those life or death situation conversations and what to do come in handy. Cuz i pretty much dreaded the thought of getting caught. And then i thought of the painfull punishments i would get for this.

So instantly i ducked for cover from her sight as she said oh crap the jar and i was already in the hallway closet and she ran past me and down the stairs! So that was my few seconds to escape. So in instinct i ran to the window in her room and opened it and she heard me and i heard footsteps coming up the stairs and i jumped out onto the roof. I wanted to close the window to slow her down but she would see me so i practically flew over to the other side of the roof on the eastern side of the house and the opposite side of the driveway. So over there i got down and hung from the gutters with 1 hand clenching that jar and i could throw it and it would break but she would find me so it would give away my position. Then i saw her walking across every edge of the roof looking for the person with the jar.

I sat as still as possible, well hung to be exact. And then she walked directly above me. Then she looked down to see if i had fell. Then i noticed i chose the wrong spot. She was really mad. It must have taken a while to get all of the contents in the jar from her ex boyfriends. So she then started to yell. she said WHAT THE FUCK ARE U DOING IN MY FUCKING HOUSE BITCH! DO I HAVE TO REINSTATE WHAT I SAID EARLIER! WELL I GUESS I DO! U R MY FUCKING BITCH FOR THE WEEK! U DO WHAT I SAY AND DONT DISOBEY ME! OR THERE WILL BE SEVERE CONSEQUENCES! AND NOW U HAV DISOBEYED ME!

Now get up here! NOW BITCH! Then she steped onto my fingers clenching the gutter. THERE R SEVERE CONSEQUENCES AS I REPEAT!she screamed. And all of that proved that she was really crazy! Just if ur stupid enough not to tell already.

This was even attempted murder! And then she stepped off of my fingers and i accidentally let go. And we were on the third story! Then suddenly and theatrically she reached down really fast and grabed my hand and pulled me up. And she was a strong girl for her size!

Then she stood me up on the roof and scaredly i ran to the very middle of the roof. And suddenly a car pulled up in the driveway. I guess ur parents got home early, i said. OH FUCK! she said.

OK tell me how u like it and if u hav ideas send them to me!

Now here r ur options!

A) She lets me go from the roof and home but only till tomorrow.

B) Her parents see us when they drive up and com to see whats going on.

C) She tells me to sneak home and she accidentally pushes me off the third story then she jumps to seem inoccent!

D) She accidentally falls off of the roof and lands on her parents but wont tell her parents i was there cause she knows ill tell what happened and she wont hav an opertunity to punish me.

So tell me which 1 to put in people and i value ur opinion severely! So tell me som ideas too if u got em.:D

tanner the slave
04-23-2007, 09:32 PM
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc ccccc

the dude
04-23-2007, 09:39 PM
ok maybe but lets see wat every1 else says first i just gotta give em a chance! ya know!:D

ksax
04-24-2007, 03:55 PM
ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Marc
04-25-2007, 12:33 AM
D - particularly if it means you are on the roof all night unable to get down, with her parents at home!

RockerChick9
04-25-2007, 02:37 PM
D has to be the best. i cant wait to hear the rest! good job so far man!

the dude
04-25-2007, 02:42 PM
Thanks a lot and since the majority rules d to c i'll add in d in part 4! Just a little while and either today tomorrow or friday ill write it!:D

Glutgod
05-01-2007, 05:04 PM
Wow yay! A very good story written so far I can't wait for the next part.

the dude
05-01-2007, 05:29 PM
Thanks! Ill hurry up on the next part then!:D

userben
05-03-2007, 03:13 PM
you got to go with AAAAaAAAaAAAAA

Imyourmaleho
05-07-2007, 11:12 AM
i love it! keep goin! uuuuuuuuvvvvvvvv ggggooootttttaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!pppplllleeeeaaaasssse eee!!!!!!!! no really uv gotta!:wall::hittheroad: :chainsaw:

userben
06-05-2007, 08:44 PM
be nice if you finsih your story

Soraslight
06-06-2007, 12:18 PM
Very nice but when you give options, people always pick the same cr*ppy options. As seen above, i would like to see the guy get her as a "bitch" or one of her friends, that would be a good twist + a difference from all the other stories on here.

the dude
06-09-2007, 07:51 AM
ok people im very sorry it took so long but here it is!

so brooks parents had just pulled up and she was really worried because they were early and she was freaking out so she was paceing and it was so obvious that her parents saw her standing on the roof so that made it worseso she ordered me to leave but her parents were next to the door and i made an impulse decision to pushher back! and then she sliped and fell straight off and landed on her dad! so her mmom totally freaked and they were unconcious so she ran inside and dialed 911 and i couldnt climb ddown because the tree was in the front yard! so when the ambulance and cops got there to file the paperwork she was concious again and they asked her why she was up there and i heard all of it from up there. she said that she was up there to hang out and look at the stars and that she just slipped! so when the ambulance took her to the hospital andthey had first told her parents she had a broken leg a compound fracture in her arm and a broken rib that punctured the skin and 1 colapsed lung! so she was in a lot of pain i thought then they said she was on a morphine drip which means you could have that stuff turn to the rite and have some1 saw off your left arm with a hack saw by hand and you would not know the difference so i wished that they were out of morphine but he had included that they had enough to keep that rib from hurting on the way to the hospitall.

so the next day i was still there because the tree was in front of her parents room window! so after they both left for work at about ten o clock i got down and went to school and on the way i dumped out the jar on brooks house front yard and dropped the jar there too! i figured it would mean sumthin to her! so i went to school and at lunch i found 5 or 6 of her ex boyfriends and i got them to play truth or dare but all seperately at different times and i dared all of them to play truth or dare with all of brooks friends and to make them be all of their slaves! then i told them to make that same mix and make all of those girls eat those mixes and that i would tell them what to tell their new slaves to do so basicly i had 6 slaves with 6 slaves which were brooks friends so i had brook in my hands and i needed something to tell them! so i told them to get the girls to dare brook to switch it around and make herself my slave and that would be a while so i had to wait untill she was out of the hospital so find what happens then!

if yall have ideas give them to me so the next part will be better!:cool: :eek: :rolleyes: ;)

2doctor
06-11-2007, 12:25 PM
no ideas but kepp it up because its bril

userben
06-11-2007, 09:12 PM
your plain back fires and you some how she ends up gitting all of your slaves and you and she make you her bottom slave

x_daringbaby
06-12-2007, 12:47 PM
Could you use proper grammer and spelling? It makes it harder to read if you write improperly. Please and thank you!

userben
06-12-2007, 01:02 PM
Could you use proper grammer and spelling? It makes it harder to read if you write improperly. Please and thank you!

lol dont bitch just be happy we have people willing to write these story which can take a long time just be happy we have willing people to take the time to make storys like this

sxcm
06-12-2007, 02:16 PM
to be fair she was only offering advice and was very polite. great story by the way keep it up!

2doctor
06-14-2007, 10:09 AM
its brilant and keep it up please

x_daringbaby
06-25-2007, 11:00 AM
lol dont bitch just be happy we have people willing to write these story which can take a long time just be happy we have willing people to take the time to make storys like this

I was just giving advice. More people would read it if it were easier to read. My god, jeez. The story's great, but the grammer and spelling is atrocious.

steve.tarr
06-26-2007, 10:17 AM
i would love 2 see you succeed in making her your slave. keep up the great work

Gotmilk272727
08-04-2007, 12:38 AM
are you adding more? because its been a few months since the last entry?

Gotmilk272727
08-14-2007, 05:15 PM
its august now the last part of the story was in april

molten man
08-15-2007, 10:10 PM
i the he has forgotten this story!!

the dude
08-28-2007, 01:42 AM
ok so i went to the hospital a week later and visited brook and asked her how she was doing and she said that she was good and she was hurting and that it wasnt as bad as i was gonna hurt wen she got out of the hospital!!!!! so then i asked a docter how long untill she got out of the hospital and he said she got out in a week so in that week i told all of my slaves to get the same mix that she had and that was kind of embarassing but they got it and i said for them to mix them all into 1 big jar i had and that they were to come to this clearing in the woods like a mile into the woods behind my house and to bring their slaves with them and to bring a lot of rope and to tie them nude to a tree at the edge of the clearing and faceing the middle of the clearing and to also bring a chair then to wait for some other people they probably have met before to get there and do the same.

So the day before that event so to say was to happen i called brook and i asked her if she had been dared to be my slave and she reluctantly said yes and i said that she must at first come to my house about an hour before that thing was to happen. And u shud know what happened then when she came over.But after that happened we left and went to the clearing and all of the slaves were on the trees and all of my slaves were just sitting in the middle of the clearing in a circle faceing their own slaves and they were talking and by now they all know what was going on so i went and tied brook to the only tree which was left.The tree in the very middle of the clearing.So i then walked to the edge of the clearing and i set down my chair between 2 of the slaves and faced brook.Then i opened the half full trash bag i had brought with me and pulled out the big jar. And it was getting dark so i had about 10 flashlights so i called 1 of my slaves to pass out the flash lights to every1 and i already had 1 attached to my belt becuz i always have my minimag flashlight and my dads military issue k-bar knife that he gave me on my belt. And i rarely ever used my k-bar though. So then i walked over to al of my slaves and i whispered to 1 of them to quietly tell all of the others to follow me so we could get some wood so we could sart a fire because i was almost dark. So we all stood up at once and walked off into the woods and left the girls ties nude to trees.So it only took a minute or 2 for some1 to say that they say a big bunch of dead trees and bits of old dead trees to burn so we had almost 10 hours of wood to burn after all of the slaves carried a armfull of wood back. Then i got them to go out and find a lot of big rocks to setup a firepit. Then when they got back we setup a fire pit about 2 or 3 feet high and i pulled out 2 lighters and my k-bar and i used the k-bar to cut open 1 of the lighters and i dumped out all of its fluid on the wood in the pit and used the other lighter to light the fire so we all then sat at the edge of the fire and i started to whisper to 1 of them to walk over to his slave and tell her that he could let her down but her clothes were thrown in the fire and to keep warm she couldnt get near the fire so she could only stay warm 1 way and he knew what i meant so i said to pass it on so they passed it on till it reached me and they each got up and walked over to their slaves 1 by 1 and whisper something to them and some of them started to untie their slaves but about 3 of them just got yelled at and came back to the circle. And then while they were all preoccupied with their slaves i pulled out a 1 pound bag of weed and threw it on the fire(and im not saying that stuff is good but its just a story!) so then when they all were siting back at the fire and had their slaves sitting on their laps 1 said that something smelled wierd and another1 said he knew that smell and i ran over to him and told him that if he said anything i swore to god i was going to have a use for that knife and then i walked over to my seat and started to flip the knife around and just play with it untill i saw all of the slaves eyes get red and puffy and then i grabbed the trash bag again and pulled out a lot of bags of chips an candy and sat them down on the ground next to me and then my slaves started to beg for me to share! So i walked over to the 1 with the hottest chik sitting in his lap and i said i would share if he could get his slave to go off in the woods with me for a few minutes and he knew what i meant and she knew too and then he told me only if she can hav 1 of those bags of chips! And by now they all had the munchees because of what i had thrown on the fire!So then we walked off in the woods and i made sure i had my bag of stuff for later and a few minutes later we came back and sat down all satisfied and i dont really need to say what had happened i know! So after all of the slaves were all sitting there all full and happy and puffy eyed i walked over and untied brook and sat back down and she knew to come over and sit on my lap and then i started to extlain what they were all to do next.

So now im not going to write any more untill any1 of u give me some more ideas for what to tell them to do.:confused:

insanehuman455
08-28-2007, 08:07 AM
holy shit, a pound of weed!!! thats alottt of money right there, they are slaves make them toke a joint or something, and weed usually doesnt work the first time, but i like the story anyway especially for the weed fact (weed rules, if you havent tried it i recomend you do if it doest work you gotta keep doing it, you will know when it works), there are a bit many slaves to keep track of and shit, but its not bad, i would say that the slaves turn on you after you fall asleep, and you wake up and the girl is back in charge.

sorry about the marijuana endorsement, if the admins feel it inappropiate they can edit it out of my post

the dude
08-28-2007, 12:38 PM
no i actually agree with u and that the mods can edit it if they want to cause weed rulez. ya and i have tried it too!!:D

molten man
08-30-2007, 01:34 AM
Nice one. Just keep it going and dont forget it like last time!!

Gotmilk272727
08-30-2007, 03:44 PM
this is a great story

the dude
10-26-2007, 03:03 PM
:D ok ill just pick up where that i left off at ok? so if you have any ideas on the story then just send them or post them and ill add most of them cuz im running out of them! ok here we go.

So we were all sitting at the fire and had the slaves there and i had brooke siting there and the slaves were all high and happy and satisfied with the munchy food i gave them and then i made a decision to call my friend and get him to come over there to the ckearing we were at and then about 10 minutes after that i called him he walked into the circle and pulled up a chair and i stood up and threw some more logs on the fire and poked it aroun and made the fire larger and then i handed my friend the huge trashbag that was still halfway full with stuff and told him to decide what to do next. Now before that i go on o have to explain that my friend and me are of the wiccan religion and i actually taught him of wicca and the principles and that he then took it up and accepted it for his religion and this is one of the true parts of the story and wicca has to do with withcrafe and magik yes magik with a (k) and spirits so now ill go on. So tthen he rummaged through the bag and looked to me and whispered in my ear that they were gonna be a little freaked out in a few short minutes and then he pulled out my fully hand crafted wiccan book of shadows and flipped through it(i have a book of shadows too and i did make it and write it all for reference) so all of the slaves stared curiosly at it and asked what it was and i said that theyd knbow soon enough then he asked what that their zodiac signs were and some were virgos and some were geminis and some were leos but i was the only taurus there so then he told them that each zodiac sign corresponds to 1 of the four elements and that i was the only water element there and i was the 1 with the most akasha(the wiccan fifth element- the energy of all things) and then he reminded me that the power of three was stronger than any power so i called up my other wiccan friend(jared) and then in a minute he showed up and i explained what had happened to us and what our plan was but we needed 1 more person and that was him and then i pulled out the colored ritual robes and handed blue to water elements and yellow to the air elements and green to the earth elements and then red to the fire elements and the robe were hand made by me out of silk and then i pulled out the five deep purple robes and handed 1 to the 2 of my friends and then we all put on the robes so then there were 3 of us in purple robes and 3 in yellow and 3 in red and 3 in green and 3 in blue. And we had the purple 1es becaus that purple is the strongest akkasha and that is the ideal color for the wiccan ritual robes. but then i oulled ou the only black robe i had and slipped it on then i pulled out my ritual candles and set the candles in ouder in front of the ppl like the blue candles were in front of the people in blue robes and so on then they all were staring and the canles and then i pulled out the diviners sage. Yes the salvia divinorum and handed a bottle to each slave then ordered them to drink tho whole bottle then i threw a whole bag of salvia leaves on the fire and they were getting breathfulls of it and i then started the ritual and trold the all to sit side by siide and join hands so they did that. then i instructed them to close their eyes and visualize a ba of light that was the color of their robes in the center of their heart and to visualize it growing and joining with all of the other akkasha bubbles and to keep growing untill it was white and bug and i closed my eyes and sent the waves out to help build the bubbles then i say that they have never meditated or went on spirit journeys or gained their energy so i pulled out my concecrated ethame a magikal tool and pushed out all of the energy that i could pull and helped them build the giant bubble so i think that this is long enough so ill leave you with the akkasha bubble and write what spell well cast next time so give ideas!