PDA

View Full Version : 26/female/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

IceMaiden
04-05-2014, 05:55 PM
26/female/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

As the title suggests, I'm looking for a female to play with. Whilst 1Pupil and I have previously searched for someone to co-dominate, this time I want a slut all to myself, so you will be submitting to me and me only.

I'm not interested in one off sessions or sporadic contact, if you can't be online regularly please look elsewhere. I know we all have real life's and I'm not asking that you be available five times a day, but I would like to keep in contact you with every two or three days at a minimum.

I don't care how old you are, as long as you are over 18. This is a must, I will not entertain anyone who is not of age, do not bother messaging me if you are under 18. I can't stress this enough.

About me:

I am 26 years old and live in the UK. I am flexible with times due to an irregular sleeping pattern, so your location really doesn't matter to me as you can often find me either in the gD chat or on Skype at both reasonable and random hours of the day and night.

I have been involved with BDSM since I was 18 years old, both as a submissive and a Dominant. I started of exploring my submissive side and began to explore my Dominant side around three years ago and enjoy both equally. I can be a heartless and cruel bitch at times (and I most certainly will be just for my own personal pleasure) but the fact I am a switch means that I can relate to both sides of it. I know how far to push, when it becomes too much and to stop. I know what will make you tick and have you hating it and yet begging for more at the same time.

Whilst I can and will treat you as a slut, a whore, a toy...I also enjoy conversing about non kink related things, I like making friends and want someone who doesn't just want the sexual side of submitting. That's not {all} BDSM is about to me. It's a big part and an important part but I want someone who can keep my interest in other things and who I can treat as a friend as well.

I like reading, writing, spending time with my child, spending time with my partner, playing on gD, animals and playing World of Warcraft. I like discussing and debating any and all topics. I'm rarely serious, often sarcastic and love to laugh. I don't want a puppet, I want someone fun and interesting and someone that isn't afraid to be themselves. I don't want someone who is meek and does everything they are told without questioning it even though they aren't sure, I want someone who is open and honest and will speak their mind.

I don't care what you look like, that isn't important to me in the slightest. I don't care if you are short, tall, thin or fat..I really couldn't care less about your physical appearance. What I want is intelligence commitment and maturity.

Some of the things I enjoy having a submissive do are:

*Orgasm control
*Orgasm denial
*Repeated forced orgasms
*Edging
*Anal
*Bathroom control (pee only)
*Chastity
*Begging
*Aftercare
*Restraints
*Discipline
*Abrasion
*Blogging/written reports
*Bondage
*Crawling
*Spanking
*Toys
*Verbal name calling (Slut/whore etc)
*Ice and wax play
*Kneeling
*DP/multiple penetration
*Mild to moderate pain
*lines/essays
*Daily rules and tasks
*Humiliation
*Hidden/mild public
*Insertions
*Creative writing assignments

Limits (These are non negotiable.)

*Minors
* Illegal
*Intoxication
*Permanent marking
*Scat
*Animals
*Extreme public
*Rape role-play

If you have any kinks of your own that aren't mentioned, feel free to let me know about them and we'll see what we can do. If any of your major kinks are those within my limits, please look elsewhere, I'm not the right one for you.

What I want from you:

This will be an online relationship only, I have no desire to make it an offline one and probably never will. I'd like some of your likes to mesh with at least a few of mine. You don't need to have the exact same list, but if you have few to none we're not going to work well together. I want someone committed, as I stated previously I don't want a one off session or to hear from you months apart. I want someone who is committed to the relationship and enthusiastic at making it work long term.

I do not require web-cam or mic. It would be nice if we could at least chat via voice once we know each other better but this isn't a deal breaker. I do not require face pictures, I will however require picture proof of completed tasks. I am not asking you to jump right in and start sending them, trust needs to be built up on both sides, but know that a time will come when I will require them. If you like to go on cam/mic then that is perfectly fine but be aware that this is not something required.

If you're still here and interested then please send a PM my way with the following information:

Availability:
Experience: (feel free to include things you haven't tried but wish to)
Anything else you think may be relevant or may interest me:
Lifestyle (Work/school, hobbies etc)
Likes/Dislikes/Limits
owneed
04-06-2014, 02:07 AM
how the hell both of us ended up looking for a slave girls:confused:???

run away girls, she is a cruel, heartless, sadistic bitch :D,

no seriously, she is a great girl, girls, don't miss this chance

StrawDog
04-06-2014, 02:20 AM
I'm sure you'll make someone very happy, frosty.

Good luck to you! Don't miss this opportunity, girls!

IceMaiden
04-06-2014, 10:17 AM
how the hell both of us ended up looking for a slave girls:confused:???

run away girls, she is a cruel, heartless, sadistic bitch :D,

no seriously, she is a great girl, girls, don't miss this chance

I'm sure you'll make someone very happy, frosty.

Good luck to you! Don't miss this opportunity, girls!

Thank you both for the kind words :)

Can I please remind everyone that I'm looking for a FEMALE. So males: Please stop messaging me!

Shadowice
04-07-2014, 10:14 PM
Don't be shy girls frosty is lots of fun. Shes so sweet but can be so evil, and she has a sexy accent!

Kitten
04-08-2014, 04:09 AM
Oh my, the elusive frosty is looking for a slut...
I'm half of mind to have a shot at it myself!

Toi toi toi to everybody that applies.~